Nadaswaram 31 dec - 4th Jan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sumi not around so will be leaving first post blank as to remain sticky ðŸ˜› second post irundu updates padikalam makkazs ðŸ˜‰

Happy New Year PP makkazs

🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳

thanks laks for the updates...

one kirukan (gokul) gone and next one up (rajesh) i wish Komaru comes and gives him few midhi 😡

kadasila adhu rajesh oda kanavaa irukkum. payithiyam...
Originally posted by swash2

kadasila adhu rajesh oda kanavaa irukkum. payithiyam...
I thought the same too ...how come so soon Ragini will get the brains 😲 to see through his sadistic drama & immediately call the police too ...😲
They will keep Rajesh fooling the whole PP family 😡 until a next loosu/kirukkan/psycho is ready to take his place --😆  probably as Geetha's hubby !!
Mala akka & geceee.. don't think its a dream. I think Ragini got very angry cause while she was eating in hunger, the idiot ask "paasi vandha ellama marandhapoidum" or something which had annoyed her but due to eating she remain quite. I wonder what he meant nu ..

plus its high time Gopi change his track of this serial. At least let one girl be brave enough to deal with things 🤔

Thanks for the updates ladies

Agreed Ratna.  At least one character should be brave and forward.  I want Ragini to be that.

Thanks for the updates . 😊

Edited by geecee - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates.

Like ragini. But hopefully they don't change her character to listen to what ever rajesh does like manipulating her as R's mom said.

Lols kku nalla venum.
Edited by migan - 11 years ago