Pavitra Rishta

   

does purvi love arjun still?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Joined: 28 June 2012

Posts: 3603

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
If we are trying to measure Purvi's love for Arjun based on the choices she makes/made, we cannot...

There have been many instances where her strong sense of right makes her take the steps she does. For example:
The whole Punni fiasco with Malik
The whole contract burning episode

When she said no to Arjun the first time, she had misgivings, middle class values, class difference etc. 

Then, she said yes, she dared to dream.

When she said no to Arjun the second time, she was hurt, an appropriate response and the only time she felt sorry for herself. The one thing she had asked for...someone to be hers and hers alone...she did not get. Her misgivings were not unfounded. How dare she dream! 

And then Arjun did the unthinkable. He declared his love for her openly. He made null and void what she was raging at him for! Even then, Ovi and her 14 years stood in the way, had her teetering on the edge. Arjun circumvented that by threatening to leave. She finally gave credence to Arjun's love for her and permission to herself to love him back. Phew!!

And then came along Ovi. Money couldn't buy her love, Purvi told her so. Ovi tried another tack. Jackpot!!
Whether she knew about Ovi's suicidal tendencies is moot.  Purvi would never have been able to build a happy life on the ruins of the whole D clan sentiments and their hatred, unless she moved to Timbuktu. 
She could not commit her mother to a terrible life, when good times were within sight!

There was only one right choice. To give Arjun up, for good. 
(From a story perspective, they could not have Arjun NOT marry Ovi...Arjun would have followed Purvi everywhere and that would make for a very weak trackWink)

However painful it may be,  she committed  Arjun and herself to a life of unhappiness. 

Oh she loves him all right. She loves doing the right thing more!
As Capt. Harry says in Mausam : the Sun only sets, it never dies.



Edited by Pancham101 - 31 December 2012 at 5:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNandu.SSakhileaathyapeachesnplumsarjunpurvixoashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does purvi love arjun still?? (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Joined: 19 July 2005

Posts: 19081

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@Sujata: Fab post, loved this part --

Oh she loves him all right. She loves doing the right thing more!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyPancham101

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Joined: 26 September 2012

Posts: 23503

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

If we are trying to measure Purvi's love for Arjun based on the choices she makes/made, we cannot...

There have been many instances where her strong sense of right makes her take the steps she does. For example:
The whole Punni fiasco with Malik
The whole contract burning episode

When she said no to Arjun the first time, she had misgivings, middle class values, class difference etc. 

Then, she said yes, she dared to dream.

When she said no to Arjun the second time, she was hurt, an appropriate response and the only time she felt sorry for herself. The one thing she had asked for...someone to be hers and hers alone...she did not get. Her misgivings were not unfounded. How dare she dream! 

And then Arjun did the unthinkable. He declared his love for her openly. He made null and void what she was raging at him for! Even then, Ovi and her 14 years stood in the way, had her teetering on the edge. Arjun circumvented that by threatening to leave. She finally gave credence to Arjun's love for her and permission to herself to love him back. Phew!!

And then came along Ovi. Money couldn't buy her love, Purvi told her so. Ovi tried another tack. Jackpot!!
Whether she knew about Ovi's suicidal tendencies is moot.  Purvi would never have been able to build a happy life on the ruins of the whole D clan sentiments and their hatred, unless she moved to Timbuktu. 
She could not commit her mother to a terrible life, when good times were within sight!

There was only one right choice. To give Arjun up, for good. 
(From a story perspective, they could not have Arjun NOT marry Ovi...Arjun would have followed Purvi everywhere and that would make for a very weak trackWink)

However painful it may be,  she committed  Arjun and herself to a life of unhappiness. 

Oh she loves him all right. She loves doing the right thing more!
As Capt. Harry says in Mausam : the Sun only sets, it never dies.



Fantastic Comment. Only you able to write this way write. Hats of you. Guys please learn from this man to speak the truth. take a bow Pancham.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyPancham101

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Joined: 26 March 2009

Posts: 9219

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I do believe that she has moved on in life. Because that's what is real and practical. She is happy and satisfied with her present life with Onir :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhilesashashyam

Nandu.S

Senior Member

Nandu.S

Joined: 19 December 2012

Posts: 339

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I don't get it why there is confusions,why doubt about it ?
ArVi still love each other .THEY LOVE EACH OTHER,thats the Theme.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyPancham101ashfaque2012

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Joined: 11 September 2012

Posts: 1974

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

@Sujata: Fab post, loved this part --

Oh she loves him all right. She loves doing the right thing more!
How was asking Arjun to sacrifice his love and life the right thing?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Joined: 11 September 2012

Posts: 1974

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

I do believe that she has moved on in life. Because that's what is real and practical. She is happy and satisfied with her present life with Onir :)
I agree. She's decided that she had made her choice. She moved on and unfortunately fate intervend by sending the Deshmukhs and Arjun back into her nicely settled life.Now she found another good man and is happily ruining  her own life again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.sashashyam

Nandu.S

Senior Member

Nandu.S

Joined: 19 December 2012

Posts: 339

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

I do believe that she has moved on in life. Because that's what is real and practical. She is happy and satisfied with her present life with Onir :)


 From 1 week it's just showing as she is happy in her life,but  is she really  ?
Her feelings,Love for Arjun just Vanished ?Ouch,naaa...

May be it's her happiness but inside she is that Miss Purvi who Loves His Arjun Kirloskar.

and to clear that doubt let Arjun Kirloskar ask this Question"You Moved On?"
Purvi  "yes I moved On"..it's easily

 Arjun "Look at Me Purvi and Tell me !"
NOw if this way she can answer then,may she moved on,otherwise this is impossible !


The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyPancham101aathyaashfaque2012peachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
New love intersts?? millyx3 3 858 08 December 2011 at 6:35pm
By millyx3
Love on the sets-Advantage or not?-Sushita Armu4eva 2 994 08 November 2011 at 7:15am
By -Amri-
I love PR whiteroses 1 504 10 September 2011 at 11:28am
By swtbaby
Love in the air - The Sequel

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

omshreejaanu 139 6255 01 September 2011 at 1:00pm
By suan
Judwaa FF: ArMan MEET prt 6 pg 2: PA love, MM love

2 3

jamune 19 3224 18 February 2010 at 8:14am
By deepa101

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.