Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi only loves her Aai Archana or may be Ovi little bit aswell,
She might have feelings for Arjun or Onir but if she will feel her Aai is not happy she will leave them in seconds for her Aai,
Thats what cvs r trying to show,
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well - Purvi hasn't revealed her feelings on Onir as of yet. She does care of him and they both believe friendship comes first - then a relationship. So I know that they're very good friends and she cares a lot about him. However, when Onir tries to be romantic - I notice that hesitation in Purvi's eyes. I think Purvi still loves Arjun - I mean, the fact that she's carrying Arjun's baby is a huge factor in it. I know it's Arjun's baby because Anki said that she's 7 months pregnant and her baby bump is WAY too big. If she was ready to push aside her sanskari values and consummate with Arjun, that must say a lot about how much she loved him ðŸ˜† 6 months ago, she couldn't stand seeing Arjun with Ovi. Now, 6 months later - she still gets uncomfortable with the Arjun-Ovi PDA. In my opinion, I feel Purvi still loves Arjun. I mean, that ishq wala love they had is pretty hard to forget no? Especially in a matter of a couple of months and then just move onto a new guy o.O
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who knows? Has she ever loved Arjun should be the question :)
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Purvi loves her mother the most .I think she is still in love with Arjun but has moved on in life with Onir whome she feels happy and comfortable with .In Friday's show , she was even shown missing Onir ...
Nandu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO Doubt About It ! She Still Loves Arjun and Only Arjun.
Just showing as Moved On,But She never moved on,some how she is always linked with Arjun,By their Love and their Child.😊
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she moved and forget arjun and in fridays episode she even missed onir so something was there .
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she is reminiscent of the memories she had with Arjun. Before the leap I would have said 100% completely, now things are very complicated. She seems wistful about Arjun post leap; however, I think we has feelings for Onir. Maybe love or respect or both?
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Purvi loves her mother the most .I think she is still in love with Arjun but has moved on in life with Onir whome she feels happy and comfortable with .In Friday's show , she was even shown missing Onir ...

That is true Purvi loves her mother the most . Yes she missing onir n Friday's show. But Till now I believe that She still loves Arjun. Now only wait & see is she still love Arjun or not.

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she still love arjun but she has a husband now.
she has to keep it inside and show her love only to her husband.
he's a nice guy.