Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Best episode ever...What a close (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

karim1965-

karim1965-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

HolaBig smile

Mind blowing episode...so happy to see our favourites from the pastEmbarrassed

Mohammed Aman and Firoz were the best treat to admire the purest classical...Approve..
Reminded me of Firoz who quit because of competitive nature of the program...This diamond left after even slight feeling of it..We were deprived at that time...But O boy today...both were out of this world

Sniti mishra and Vishwajeet...i really enjoyed..

My Fav Ghazal sar taj Ranjeet RajwadaEmbarrassed with Jazim was the best gift for meEmbarrassed...He has gained weightLOL..But Ranjeet's kharashi voice quality is best for ghazal..he made me fall in love with itEmbarrassed

Last but not least...Nitin..god bless this child...

At DimondLife:  You idiot non-sense, get your proper treatment from neurologist, and in mental hospital. You bas-tard know nolthing about music and all your supports are really fukcked by animals.

It looks like that you all are generation of bitch.

There were only two real singers. I feel sad about your little knowledge.

Please share your joyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kameeca

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best episode ever...What a close (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mana9

mana9

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
if arshpreet was here. kamal khan would have sung with her.

DiamondLife

beanaq

beanaq

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
YES, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL,  IT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!! EVERYONE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

Renu was little weak in her singing but SALMAN lead with his excellent singing!!!!!!!!!!! 97% from audiance, Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
HE IS MY favourite of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

like judges say sehnaz has sukan in his voice..i find the same in Nitin's voice. another thing to notice both singers use the same left hand while singing exactly the same way,SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroyshunu6music-a-museDiamondLife

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beanaq

YES, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL,  IT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!! EVERYONE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

Renu was little weak in her singing but SALMAN lead with his excellent singing!!!!!!!!!!! 97% from audiance, Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
HE IS MY favourite of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

like judges say sehnaz has sukan in his voice..i find the same in Nitin's voice. another thing to notice both singers use the same left hand while singing exactly the same way,SmileSmile
I watched this episode yesterdayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

beanaq

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.