Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Best episode ever...What a close (Page 2)

karim1965- Newbie
karim1965-
karim1965-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

HolaBig smile

Mind blowing episode...so happy to see our favourites from the pastEmbarrassed

Mohammed Aman and Firoz were the best treat to admire the purest classical...Approve..
Reminded me of Firoz who quit because of competitive nature of the program...This diamond left after even slight feeling of it..We were deprived at that time...But O boy today...both were out of this world

Sniti mishra and Vishwajeet...i really enjoyed..

My Fav Ghazal sar taj Ranjeet RajwadaEmbarrassed with Jazim was the best gift for meEmbarrassed...He has gained weightLOL..But Ranjeet's kharashi voice quality is best for ghazal..he made me fall in love with itEmbarrassed

Last but not least...Nitin..god bless this child...

At DimondLife:  You idiot non-sense, get your proper treatment from neurologist, and in mental hospital. You bas-tard know nolthing about music and all your supports are really fukcked by animals.

It looks like that you all are generation of bitch.

There were only two real singers. I feel sad about your little knowledge.

Please share your joyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kameeca

mana9 Newbie
mana9
mana9

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
if arshpreet was here. kamal khan would have sung with her.

DiamondLife

beanaq Senior Member
beanaq
beanaq

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
YES, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL,  IT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!! EVERYONE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

Renu was little weak in her singing but SALMAN lead with his excellent singing!!!!!!!!!!! 97% from audiance, Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
HE IS MY favourite of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

like judges say sehnaz has sukan in his voice..i find the same in Nitin's voice. another thing to notice both singers use the same left hand while singing exactly the same way,SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroyshunu6music-a-museDiamondLife

shunu6 Goldie
shunu6
shunu6

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beanaq

YES, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL,  IT WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!! EVERYONE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!

Renu was little weak in her singing but SALMAN lead with his excellent singing!!!!!!!!!!! 97% from audiance, Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
HE IS MY favourite of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up

like judges say sehnaz has sukan in his voice..i find the same in Nitin's voice. another thing to notice both singers use the same left hand while singing exactly the same way,SmileSmile
I watched this episode yesterdayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

beanaq

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index