Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
HolaBig smile

Mind blowing episode...so happy to see our favourites from the pastEmbarrassed

Mohammed Aman and Firoz were the best treat to admire the purest classical...Approve..
Reminded me of Firoz who quit because of competitive nature of the program...This diamond left after even slight feeling of it..We were deprived at that time...But O boy today...both were out of this world

Sniti mishra and Vishwajeet...i really enjoyed..

My Fav Ghazal sar taj Ranjeet RajwadaEmbarrassed with Jazim was the best gift for meEmbarrassed...He has gained weightLOL..But Ranjeet's kharashi voice quality is best for ghazal..he made me fall in love with itEmbarrassed

Last but not least...Nitin..god bless this child...

Please share your joyClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963diamond444mdroymusic-a-musedesicrowdSummer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best episode ever...What a close" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Originally posted by DiamondLife

HolaBig smile

Mohammed Aman and Firoz were the best treat to admire the purest classical...Approve..
Reminded me of Firoz who quit because of competitive nature of the program...This diamond left after even slight feeling of it..We were deprived at that time...But O boy today...both were out of this world

My Fav Ghazal sar taj Ranjeet RajwadaEmbarrassed with Jazim was the best gift for meEmbarrassed...He has gained weightLOL..But Ranjeet's kharashi voice quality is best for ghazal..he made me fall in love with itEmbarrassed

Yet to watch today's episode.
jaldi jaldi watchiya kar lo..Smile

sugarplum5

Goldie

sugarplum5

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode. A real treat !!!

DiamondLife

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Yes these are rare performances and should have more of these

DiamondLife

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DiamondLife

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

HolaBig smile

I totally agree. had mentioned the same in another thread opened valiantly by unsolved mystery hehe.
The only person who I still feel does not totally match up to the rest in the sense of complete mastery both yesterday and today is unfortunately Renu Nagar in spite of her amazing voice. Shankar is right. She doesn't execute the gamakas properly in a well rounded fashion and uske sur hilte hain.
The rest were absolutely mindblowing.
Farid and Aman what a delight. One could see aman getting even more charged up because of Farid and the jugalbandi. Wow. Speechless. So happy to hear Farid again.
Ditto for sniti, ranjeet and yes Nitin amazing pure pure hearted delightful person and singer.
Vishwajeet is absolutely sublime.
all in all a most amazing episode. Such a delight to see the old ones back.
all were superb, shehnaz, jazim, all. Only Renu nagar I feel is yet to reach top notch. In fact Ashpreet had really improved by leaps and bounds and was doing a great job though sticking pretty much to the original.
Just some musings from me. Bye bye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamusic-a-museDiamondLifedesicrowdDabulls23

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

HolaBig smile

I totally agree. had mentioned the same in another thread opened valiantly by unsolved mystery hehe.
The only person who I still feel does not totally match up to the rest in the sense of complete mastery both yesterday and today is unfortunately Renu Nagar in spite of her amazing voice. Shankar is right. She doesn't execute the gamakas properly in a well rounded fashion and uske sur hilte hain.
The rest were absolutely mindblowing.
Farid and Aman what a delight. One could see aman getting even more charged up because of Farid and the jugalbandi. Wow. Speechless. So happy to hear Farid again.
Ditto for sniti, ranjeet and yes Nitin amazing pure pure hearted delightful person and singer.
Vishwajeet is absolutely sublime.
all in all a most amazing episode. Such a delight to see the old ones back.
all were superb, shehnaz, jazim, all. Only Renu nagar I feel is yet to reach top notch. In fact Ashpreet had really improved by leaps and bounds and was doing a great job though sticking pretty much to the original.
Just some musings from me. Bye bye.
 agree..renu nagar must leave now..
it will be sad to see sehnaz or vishwajeet going insteadSleepy
nitin's voice is magical...like judges say sehnaz has sukan in his voice..i find the same in Nitin's voice...He should have won Lil champ..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963gaayikamdroydesicrowdDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.