Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

India-Forums

< 3 Happy birthday, JANAKI AMMA <3 (Page 5)

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
JANUU!

Hi. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D What a lucky duck you are<3 You're one of the sweetest people I know here on IF, and I always love talking to you (which reminds me...we should talk soon LOL) It's been awesome talking to you and getting to know you and I hope you have an amazing year ahead of you! Best wishes from my side!

Love,
Naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you SO much for your sweet wishes, guys! I promise to reply individually tomorrow, but I really really appreciate your kindness sooo much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsvisromVishakha_SakhiVarnita.

VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Janaki
May you have blessed year ahead

..RamKiJanaki..

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG Janaki its your janamdin Hug
Happy Birthday sweetz Hug
Love you!

*Freaking amazing thread!*

..RamKiJanaki..

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

may god give u whatever u wished for..
keep smiling n be with us..
love u. janu di.

..RamKiJanaki..

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hey Janki..

Wish you a very Happy Birthday and may you enjoy many more as glorious as this one.

God bless and have a fantastic year ahead..  love Eva
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@Lola,

OMG!! Trust you to insert some kind of comment on OUAT even in a birthday post.ROFL You seriously made my day when I read that. Thank you sooo much for the sweet and sincere thread. I really appreciate it and feel so blessed that I have such loving friends like you in my life.Hug The feisy ladies are perfect to represent our relationship, great find!LOL I also really really love your gifts. The Chidiya Ghar avis are beyond gorgeous!Day Dreaming It's really remarkable how Debina played two different characters in such a way that made it seem like they were two different actors. This track is definitely my favorite from the show, so I really treasure your avis a looot.HugHugHug The RSR-ASR sig is lovely too. I love the rich red and gold coloring you used. It reminds me of Gryffindor from Harry Potter.LOL The sig is so beautiful and divine, love it!Cool Thank you sooo much for making my birthday so special honey.HugHug

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@Vedo,

Eeeps, thank you so much for the beautiful birthday post Putnaji!Wink Your wishes have really made me feel blessed on such a special day and I love the gifts.Day Dreaming The VM seriously brought tears to my eyesBroken Heart. I don't know if you meant for that to happenLOL, but you chose such lovely Gurmina moments and used such a melodious song that it made me relive my Gurmina fandom all over again. I'm definitely saving this video to my favorites to watch over and over again.Day Dreaming The avi is gorgeous too. I love the coloring and you chose such a moment that it makes it seem like Gurmina are really wishing me.Shocked You are really ingenious Vedo, thank you!Hug

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 04 January 2013 at 3:27pm

Varnita.

Go to top