Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy Birthday
to You, Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Nakuul Mehta,
Happy Birthday to Youu.
We Love You
!!!!! ❀️

Today is a very special day. 30 years ago today, a blue eyed little baby was born. A blue eyed baby that would soon grow up to hypnotize and mystify all those that laid eyes on him. A blue eyed baby that would grow to captivate the hearts and souls of thousands with his outstanding talent, humble generosity and not to mention his irrevocably heart throbbing good looks. No point for guessing who that blue eyed baby is, the ONE and ONLY, the handsome NAKUUL MEHTA!

Today, we dedicate the day to our loveable Nakuul Mehta. Let us fill up his world with wishes and prayers for his long life, prosperity, and countless success!

A BIG, BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Nakuul!!!! Our love for you cannot be expressed, but with this special post, we hope you get a tiny glimpse of how much you mean to us.

**Many thanks to Fawwaz, f.s.m for the combination, contribution, and organization of Signatures, and assisting me, with the Birthday thread, Stutz, and Muskii, whose creation I used from the PKDH Gallery and of course all the loyal Nakuul fans for providing us with fabulous wishes for his day. --Maureen Sharna 😳❀️
Edited by sharna2k6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail

The indescribable Royal Descendant Nakuul Mehta was born and raised in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Ever since his school days he aspired to be an actor. He started work towards his dream from his school days, participating in theatres and plays. Then came modeling and advertisements. His most cherished ad is one of Clinic All Clear with the King Khan, Shah Ruhk Khan.

Not only can this heartthrob act, but he shakes a leg on the dance floor as well! He's appeared in several music videos too. Nakuul knows how to shake it to jazz, hip hop, salsa, and contemporary, along with shaking his way into our hearts. What is there that he cannot do??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG1EhDrgVIs[/YOUTUBE]

You can say Nakuul's first big break was landing the film Haal-E-Dil in 2008. After that he did a Spanish Comedy with the gorgeous Monica Cruz, sister of the one and only Penelope Cruz. Both these films reflect the dynamicity that is Nakuul Mehta.

And of course this blue eyed hunk is now stealing all our hearts and souls in the latest, popular serial Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha, Pyaara Pyaara.

This complete die-hard romantic, Nakuul Mehta married his first girlfriend Jankee just before the start of shoot for his serial. I guess you can say Jankee is his lucky charm!

sharna2k6 thumbnail

And now, it's time for the fun part. BIRTHDAY WISHES!! I took this little opportunity and went a little overboard with my message and it's a tad long although I shortened it as as much as I could.. πŸ˜‰ Anywayss. Here it goes!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Your eyes so blue and bright

Just the sight of them makes me lose my mind

The depth of them, so intense and passionate

It's like nothing I've witnessed in all my life

I wait for you and your magic day and night

Simply counting the hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds

Till we unite.

How could it be, a person I've never met before

Making a special place in my heart?

I look at you and your beautiful smile

Which never ceases to make my heart go wild

I would do anything to keep you laughing

But the best thing I can do for you are pray for your happiness, health and success.

So please accept this wish

It is all I can do

Happy Birthday Nakuul

I love you.

If you're still reading this, then you must be laughing or twisting your face in disgust in this awful poem, right? I am awful at poems but I wanted to attempt to write something special to make YOU feel special and express how much I love you. I honestly wonder if you ever get tired of hearing how amazing you are Because you really are, without a doubt the best actor and one of the best people out there. You have this certain charismatic aura about you that draws people to you. I have never been so intrigued at interviews before like I am when I see yours. I get in so deep into them, sometimes literally that I am inches away from my screen. Your talent, your humor, and of course your ridiculously good looks never ceases to amaze me. I will TRY to not go on and on about you which is extremely hard, but I will keep it short as I can, and wish you the BEST birthday possible.

Every day without failing, you and the entire PKDH crew, work your butts off to provide us with entertainment. You make our days special, and in between you reply to the thousands of tweets you get, thus making us feel EVEN more special and loved. Today is your day. Today we want to make YOU feel special and be a part of your magical day. If I feel that I have made you smile even a little bit, then I will consider myself the luckiest girl on earth. You don't even remember, but you tweeted me a happy birthday and I've kept that tweet close to my heart. You've made the beginning to my 20's wonderful, and it's my only wish that I can make the start of your 30's just as wonderful.  I wish you a long, long, looong life of happiness, good health and prosperity. May you continue to rock PKDH for YEARS to come!!

I love you endlessly and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!

-An intense, Nakuul-crazed Maureen Sharna

(Sharna2k6)

(f.s.m)

Hi Nakuul, 

First wanna Wish you a very happy birthday, may this birthday bring even more happiness in your life, may god fill your life with success and happiness. 

Second, I have to say your eyes are very attractive, every fan I met online the first thing he says about you is your eyes, being in Saudi Arabia, I have even Some Arabian fans of you, who are completely drooling on you and your eyes!! Besides your acting also is MIND-BLOWING!! 

According to me you are not only a versatile actor, you are a great human being too and this is evident from the way you love your fans, frankly speaking i'v never seen such a multi-talented person behaving with such modesty. YOU ARE TRULY A GREAT PERFORMER IN THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD...so here's wishing my fav star a very Happy Birthday AGAIN .. MAY GOD FULFILL ALL Your WISHES AND MAKE You SUPERBLY SUCCESSFUL IN ALL YOUR VENTURES IN LIFE.

Today we mark a very special day for Nakuul ,
We wish you all the best,
And we will pray to God that you'll always stay blessed.
May you each new birthday be filled with delight,
Full of laughter, love  and light,

On your birthday, 

I wish you absolute contentment,pleasure and delight,
I hope all of your dreams and desires come true,
And may you get success in everything you do...
May each hour and minute be filled with enchantment,
And your birthday is full of merriment!
Hope exquisite surprises come your way,
To make your birthday a magnificent day,
Smiles and amusement, pleasure and applause
Fresh contentment that stays through out the year,
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys in abundance!

(Silsha)

Birthdays are fun! Delicious cake...piles of gifts ...a house full of visitors ...beautiful garlands and balloons ...mountains of post...happy birthday and enjoy!              

I wish you 1 thing, to give you the chance to see yourself as I see you, only then you would realize how special you really are. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday! Enjoy yourself on your birthday and all other days of the year! BY PRATEEK

(20690)

My darling Nakuul,

Many happy wishes on your special day! God has blessed us all with a gift like you. You make millioms happy every day with your talent. Hope this birhday treats you well as you are surrounded by those who love you! Happy Birthday!

(xMidnightStarx)

Dear Nakuul Mehta,

Happy Birthday! Have the most amazing day and I hope you got everything you wanted! Hope your day is full of happiness and joy!! I hope you like the signatures and icons I made :D I really hope you take a look at this birthday thread, as it has been made with a lot of love :') Thank you so much Nakuul for being Aditya :) You really are amazing as him, doing a fantastic job! Happy Birthday once again :P

Love From Sharna xx

(shesherkobita)

Happy Birthday to Nakuul Mehta!!!

He is the best actor on Indian TV...  wishing him the best on his birthday!

My daughter added  ... May Adic-chay live 300 years!

(please excuse her pronunciation)

(samratrocks)

HAAPPPYY BDAAAYYY NAKKUUULLL!!

Our hero! LUV U A LOT!!!
Many many happy returns of da daayyy!!πŸ₯³
May god bless u wid all u wish forr...❀️

Ur an amazng actor- wid a fantastic ability to emote every emotion jst thru ur eyes!! πŸ˜³
U r an an even mre awesome human being-humble, humorous,adorable,extremely gud lukng n just sooo cutee!!!πŸ€ͺ

U stole my heart right frm da day ur intro promo aired... SIGH! β­οΈ
Watchng u is a treat 2 da eyes!!

Then a cloud 9 moment, wen i joined twitter n found da real u!!! So far, hav got around 6-7 replies.. still countingπŸ˜‰

If i was to continue, i vl go on n on... bt hav to stop my rant right here as of nw!πŸ₯Ί

Keep smilingg.. hav a blast..πŸ€—
Hope u hav a rockng yr ahead!!πŸ˜ƒ
FROM UR LOYAL PANKHA- HINA!!!

(Sonia17)

YO Nakuul! Cant believe it is your birthday! Eeek! I have been trying to write this message for ages now but couldn't get it right! So I am really sorry if I sound like an idiot but I really do love you! I love you because you are a humble and loving person and there is no superiority in your nature even though you are a star! I must say Nakuul the first promo of PKDH I knew this show was going to be a hit not only because of the storyline but because there is a handsome lead! I love everything about you in the show and in reality your eyes, your dress sense, your attitude, your looks! You are soo HOT! I am really jealous of your wife she is married to the GREAT NAKUUL! She is a lucky woman to have such a lovely husband! Also, Disha! She is the same age as me and she is opposite you in a show! As much as I adore her I envy her so much *Jealous Eyes* I dont know how she gets her lines out when she has scenes with you! If I was in that position I would be lost in your green eyes!

Gosh! Sorry for going on a bit there! I really wanna wish you a big HAPPYWALA BIRTHDAY! You really deserve a lot of love and wishes from your fans because you are doing an incredible job in the show! I have fallen in love with your acting, you have such great calibre and you are best in your emotional scenes! You know the first time I saw you I pictured Hrithik Roshan! He is my all time favourite actor so seeing a TV star look like him was just incredible! I have to wait ages to see him in a film but I get to see you everyday so that is a plus point for me! So in my eyes you are "Tellywood's Hrithik Roshan" I havent missed an episode of PKDH whether I have exams or not, the show is like a drug my addiction for Pyaar Ka Dard and PaYa is electric! Without it I cant sleep! The show is a daily activity for me and my family. Every morning when I wake up my Grandad asked me what happened in Pyaar Ka Dard and if there was an awesome episode filled with drama the next minute he will be in front of the TV watching the repeats. Yep, that's how crazy we are. I have a folder on my PC dedicated to PaYa scenes from the show and no matter how many times I listen to the BG tune I am never tired of it. I am ecstatic with the news of the TRP's for the show and also it being the most watched SP soap in the UK! I feel honoured to be a part of the thousands who tune in at 10pm every night!

I really am speechless now and I dont know what else to say, (I think you may be getting bored now) I will always pray for you and I will ask God to grant you all the happiness, success, health, wealth and prosperity so you can entertain the world with your fabulous acting and you live a happy life! I feel very lucky to be able to wish you thanks to IF and I really hope you read my craziness for you! We all love you a lot so keep rocking the show and keep smiling because that's how you look best!

Finally, I love writing poems for PaYa (Pankhuri and Aditya) on India Forums so I have composed a special birthday poem just for you to enjoy and I really hope you read this and smile!

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience all the love in this universe
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled with happiness.

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you Nakuul!

Love from,

Sonia

(Biggest Fan from the UK)

xxx

(SAIBALROUTH)

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care

For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way

For a birthday is a day of hope
When you don't mix your wishes with mope

And you learn to count the joys it has brought
And all life's lessons you were taught

And today dear it is your birthday too
So that's why I'm sending for you

Brilliant thoughts with you to share
Your very special day because I care.

Happy Birthday! ! !  😳

On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled 😳

And a wish upon a star, made come true 😳

Happy birthday to you Nakuul πŸ˜³

sharna2k6 thumbnail

(-Gunjan- )

Happy Birthday Nakuul! 
I personally, don't watch too many Indian serials because 
they're all so repetitive with what they want to portray and 
what not but as soon as I came across #PKDH I was glued! Your 
talented, amazing, sweet and not to forget how hot you are! ;) Seriously, 
Nakuul is there anything you can't do?!  I love how your so amazing as an 
Actor, the way you keep it so real. 
Heck, I forget your not Adi sometimes too! The way you portray
emotions and how your eyes speak for itself is just brilliant. Oh and 
may I add, you are blessed with the most gorgeous eyes ever! ;) 
I've seen a number of interviews now and I can truly say that 
your one genuine person, where your humble nature shines through!
Despite how silly Sharna and I are on Twitter harassing you and what not
its always amazing to get a reply from you because we go into this 
major fangirling session!😳 Which btw makes us love you even more ;P 
But regardless, please enjoy this day and we all love you! Especially 
Sharna and I! ;) haha Just kidding! Happy Birthday once again!! <3
-Gunjan

(priya713)

Happy Happy Birthday, Nakuul! This little Texan wants to give a huge shout out to your lovely parents for giving birth to the sexiest pair of eyes on this planet! Aside from all the hotness, you are an awesome actor and I love watching you on my favorite show, PKDH! Have the greatest birthday ever and wishing you all the happiness in the world!!!

(Achram)

On Your Birthday Nakul

On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday to you Nakul😊😊😊

By

Achitha Ramprasad. {ur big fan}

(Nihira-fan)

Wish you AVery Happy Birthday
Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!
(Nihira)

(.Siham.)

TV without Nakuul would be Boring, 
from the First day i saw this show i likee yoou how yoou act yooour behavior and afcooours yooour Beautiful eyes😳  When yoou smile my day cant be better :D
Hopeee yooou get many moree succes in yooour lifeee& Many Happy Returns of the day ROmeo
bless you with all the good things in life and here's hoping all your lifes ambitions are fulfilled.

With lOTS  love &. blessings,
(Siham)

(Mansi216)

Hey nakuul,
            here's wishing u a very happy b'day..may all ur dreams and wishes cum true..wishing u a glorious year ahead..lots of love..from mansi..

(SAIBALROUTH)

A second set of wishes from Sai.. 😳

On your birthday, I wish you absolute contentment, pleasure and delight
I hope all of your dreams and desires come true
May each hour and minute be filled with enchantment
And your birthday is full of merriment!
Hope exquisite surprises come your way
To make your Birthday a magnificent day
Smiles and amusement, pleasure and applause
Fresh contentment that stays throughout the year
Filling life with surprise and joys in abundance!
So on this very unique and special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you always come across pleasure
No matter what you do
A new candle on your cake each year,
Well there's no need to show displeasure
Be delighted that you have adequate potency
To blow all the candles out!
Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too extraordinary to ever leave your mind
So many wishes and smiles
Special birthday prayers and wishes
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness
In everything you do.
Happy Birthday from the heart
With Love and best Wishes,

(sudipta1988)

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY 

HAPPY BIRTH DAY ,,,MAY ALL UR WISH COME TRUE 

THIS SPECIAL DAY BRINGS U ALL THAT UR HEART DESIRES  

(Poojaa_P)

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Nakuul!

A day as special as you are,

Hope it's filled with happiness and laughter.

Make it big and memorable.

May god bless you, with all the joy and cheer; Wish you a happy long life,

And stay away from every grief.

You are incredible and all your fans appreciate your hard work, thankyou for everything, we are proud to be your fan!

Hope you continue working hard and we are always here to support you. Wish you  gain even more success in the future.

Oh, blow those candles and don't forget to make a wish!

Don't worry about growing older. You are like wine - just getting better and better with age. ;)

Hugs and Kisses, 

Much Love,

From one of the crazy Nakuul Deewani's.

(DevvivekAshNI)

Happy Happy Birthday Nakuul Mehta!
Aka Adi

I wish you get Everything you want in Life! God shower you Lots of Joy ,Cherish & Happiness. For me, I completely came to know you when I saw your 1st Promo of Pyar Ka Dard Hai.

Your Blue Eyes,Acting, Cute Face and Everything led me watch your show and Writing Updates for it. Honestly, i found that Modern type in me and related myself to you, hence understanding The Character Aditya. You have given your 100% and I wish you keep on giving like this. Aditya our Adi is made by you, your Acting and Its our pleasure to Watch it, I personally Love it. Sometimes your Hot Looks made me think if Should I try to follow your style?!

I wish you have Happy Smiling Life Ever

because we are addicted to your Smile!

Have a Wonderful Day Birthday Boy!

Keep Entertaining us & I Love you and your Acting. πŸ€—

Best Regards

Dev πŸ€—

f.s.m thumbnail

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

Animated

----------------

- -- VM -- -
By Fatima

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Cp3ewNUQo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nakuul Mehta is a rising star!

Happy Happy Birthday to You , We Wish you get Everything today!

Here is a Short Poem for you made by Me(dev) :

" Tere Neeli Aankhon Ka Samundar Humpar Kaisa Jaadu Kar Gya ,
Tere Us Adaakari Ka Humpe Chaaya Hai NaSha...

Tum Har Pal Ab Hamare Jindgi Ka Ek Hissa Ho , Har Pal Hamare Khushiyon Me Shamil Ho...

Hamari Dil Se Dua Hai , Aapka Ye Naya Saal, apka Janamdin Apke Jeevan Me Jindgi Ke Naye Pehluyon Ko Ujaagar Karke , Apko Jindgi Ka Ek Naya Ehsaas Karaye , Har Pal Apko Khusiyan De Jaye...! "

dedicated to our Adi i.e Nakuul Mehta .😳

Dude, We LOVE You Alot just because of your Acting! Your Blue Eyes! And a Friendly Nature!

Best Regards Dev πŸ€—

P.S :- Sharna partner its Global Announcement now, so dont Edit your 1st Post😳.

Very Very Applauses for Fawwaz(f.s.m) bhai and my Partner Sharna(Sharna2k6) , you guys made Awesome Thread.

Everybody Lets Wish Our Adi aka Nakuul Mehta..!
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Nakuul :)

Wishing you all the best for your future.😳

Have Fun and Have a Rocking Day and Year Ahead! β­οΈ

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
kaur.kaur03 thumbnail
Happy birthday,,,,,,,,wish u a great future ahead...
loving ur show
-Nadii- thumbnail
Woaaww Nakuul needs to see this.. His birthday is first tomorrow :)

But for the third time I m wishing him, Happy returns of the day Nakuuulll :)

Looks like ur birthday celebration has started since yesterday after receiving my gift lol... Birhday boy enjoy this is just the beginning more coming up :)
Happy bday nakul we love you