Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Lets play director,

Lets imagine we are thinking of writing a new show which needs two leads we have them Shaheer and Soumya! However, we don't have a storyline what would be the story of the show!

You have to think of:

Name if possible:

Storyline:

Lead Pair's names  (Don't pick Anant and Navya be creative)

Other character's in the show!

Come on guys lets get our creative caps on and lets think! Hope you all participate! Big smile

Edited by Sonia17 - 30 December 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sreeparvathyanyaloversweety71AishwarjyaParmasoneSeenavas-Rashi-rashvin-abhi-pundir-navya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets play Director!" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
OuchOuchIs nobody interested anymore! Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
heee i dint get the concept actually sonia, thatz y i dint commentSmile

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Sorry for not being clear basically I wanted to start a game where we all think of storylines for a new show! It is not real just a game to get our creative side out and have fun!

Let me give an example:

Show Name: Milan Abhi Adha Adhoora Hai

Lead Names: Niam and Anushka

Plot: Niam is a high flying businessman who does not believe in love, he attends a family wedding where he comes across a girl who he likes from first sight! That is Anushka. She is  bubbly, Punjabi girl and doesn't fall into anyone's trap. She is very flirtatious.The two of them have a few meetings where they argue and hate each other. Destiny seperates them. They meet again in America where they fall in love and get married.

Something like that! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ParmasoneShaya_123Aishwarjya__Neha__-Rashi-rashvinnavya19

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Show Name: Ishq Junoon
Lead Names: Ishika & Vivaan

Vivaan & Ishika in love crazily with each other since their college days but unfortunately Ishika's moneyed family refuse Vivaan for being hailed from middle class. Ishika decide to ignore her rich moneyed family who dint care her feelings, as such she reveal vivaan to get register marriage and live isolated from all of the members related to them. But Ishika's well off father knowing this fact try harrassing Vivaan and get him under pressure by torturing of not having any contact with his elegant innocent daughter. Vivaan will be stuck on both sides for his love and family..Even after being brave and stout he had to care for his family against Ishikaa's rich family along with his love..After days pass, both Love birds knowing the fact of unsurvival in the wealthy selfish world and heartless moneyed people around, committ suicide as both were not in a situation to face & oppose the the world and look after family either by ignoring the one's loved..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anyaloverShaya_123AishwarjyaParmasoneTacker_Holic__Neha__-Rashi-navya19

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Wow! Cry Clap That's an amazing story! I think we should open a production house! Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishwarjya__Neha__rashvin

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Wow! Cry Clap That's an amazing story! I think we should open a production house! Wink 
heee loved ur story either.. very fascinating.. n yes PH toh bantha hain lekin sirf Shamya casting ke saathWinkLOL... crazy weROFL

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

Originally posted by Sonia17

heee loved ur story either.. very fascinating.. n yes PH toh bantha hain lekin sirf Shamya casting ke saathWinkLOL... crazy weROFL
Thanks a lot, mine was too filmy! Embarrassed Of course only them! Day Dreaming

rashvin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top