Why couldn't JUHI match up to MADHURI?! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

She was working with SRK long before Aamir played that prank. πŸ˜† Juhi worked with SRK in one of his first films--Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. In fact, I think this was shot before Deewana had even released.

Anyways on topic, Juhi always did well throughout. Sure she wasn't considered as popular as Madhuri, but it doesn't mean she was any less. Acting talent wise, she's probably a notch or two above Madz...and she is beautiful. Very bubbly, funny, cute...and after her marriage, she moved to more character based roles. She's one of the few who's always been working.

If I compare Juhi's acting in Daraar vs Madhuri's acting in Anjaam, Juhi wins hands down. Madhuri played a victim of multiple mishaps, but Juhi played a wife who escapes the clutches of her tyrant husband. In the end, they both have scenes that have changed their career graphs. However, Juhi stands taller for me.

Even in looks, I find Juhi classier than Madhuri.
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

If I compare Juhi's acting in Daraar vs Madhuri's acting in Anjaam, Juhi wins hands down. Madhuri played a victim of multiple mishaps, but Juhi played a wife who escapes the clutches of her tyrant husband. In the end, they both have scenes that have changed their career graphs. However, Juhi stands taller for me.

Even in looks, I find Juhi classier than Madhuri.

Well said Roshanbhai!  πŸ‘
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

Get out those whip cream and strawberries then!  πŸ₯³

Sorry, this time it's yoghurt, prunes and dessicated cherries. πŸ˜†
In terms of acting for me
juhi>>>>>>>>>madhuri
Hey, that's such a cute DP of Salman and Karishma. Weren't they going to make a sequel or remake of Andaaz Apna Apna? Whatever happened to that?
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Hey, that's such a cute DP of Salman and Karishma. Weren't they going to make a sequel or remake of Andaaz Apna Apna? Whatever happened to that?

dunno πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hiddenstar

🀣🀣🀣 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Himani I know she worked with him prior i meant became great dosts with SRK and they also were partners once upon a time..Regarding Aamir once incident /prank happened they never worked together again!!  I liked them in in Ishq the most and i guess that was the movie that prank happened !!

Anyhow all three married and settled unlike some heroines today!! But Juhi had  the least scandals in regards to men!! 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hiddenstar

🀣🀣iss admi ko kohi chup karao !!hadh hoti hai sab ka character ko dheela kar deta hain!! and mad havin an affair with Ghai is just disgusting 🀒 

there are even rumours that she slept with ghai for her first film πŸ˜† and its not by KRK
Juhi doesn't really need to match upto Madz, they both are very talented... Juhi was definitely the better actress of the 2 whereas madhuri is what you call complete package who could dance & all & had more sex appeal which made her an Icon Diva but that doesn't make Juhi less, its just that she was more of a girl-next-door & so didn't have that appeal of madz... If I have to choose the better actress its Juhi but when its about a Diva, it will always be madhuri... They both are legends in their own way & I love them both 😳Edited by ..Ektaa.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

Juhi doesn't really need to match upto Madz, they both are very talented... Juhi was definitely the better actress of the 2 whereas madhuri is what you call complete package who could dance & all & had more sex appeal which made her an Icon Diva but that doesn't make Juhi less, its just that she was more of a girl-next-door & so didn't have that appeal of madz... If I have to choose the betters actress its Juhi but when its about a Diva, it will always be madhuri... They both are legends in their own way & I love them both 😳

πŸ‘

Juhi = Acting
Madhuri = Dance