Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

What makes Sana "Characterless"? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 54

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinky80

Originally posted by gbala9

She is characterless ,attention seeker , no personality and most of all undeserving to be on the show.

I wish somebody should give her a tight slap on her face, so that she can wake up can see where does she stand in reality.

a looser in all the way

I don't even know what to say to this response, aside from the fact that I'm disappointed.
Sana is a very charming girl, entertaining and engaging. She also is quite a courageous girl, who has carved her path in a real tough industry and yet has kept her sunny spirit intact. I think it is a huge achievement and you cannot call her a loser even if you ever achieve more than she has.

The post was about her character, I put my opinion.

She might be charming, entertaining and engaging..

I found Imam much more entertaining than her.. that doesn't make me say imam is a good contender for big boss 6 winner.

I hate those persons, who shows no respect for other individuals and can take any way to achieve their goal.

Sana is one among them, she uses all the men in the big boss house to her benefit and tries to show that she is innocent,the truth is far from this,

she was INSECURE and characterless.

In the Indian context a characterless woman is a "loose woman", correct? 

But none of your stated reasons make her a loose woman.

1. She is not entertaining, I agree. But what does that have to do with one's character? Niketan isn't entertaining either, does that automatically make him a man of loose morals?

2. She is insecure? Sure, she is but so are Delnaz, Sapna, Karishma about various other things. So how does that only make Sana one of loose character?

3. She has "used" men? In what way? She happily smiles and talks to them as she does to Aashka and Delnaz. So how does that make her "characterless"? Did she exchange sexual favors for money or clout? No? Then, it does not make her "characterless". 

Inference: Start looking for some other words in the dictionary. 

Next! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9huma11frhnjngowrisaperfectlystillcs-07simplypurpleANNMT.sscomp32ChingaariSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Sana "Characterless"? (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

T1ddlyW1nks

IF-Rockerz

T1ddlyW1nks

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Calling someone characterless is so wrong and that is why I was against yesterday's post.

Coming to the rajev and Sana issue, I don't think only rajev is at fault here. 
But I won't question Sana's character on this and I also won't say that she is innocent and that is why rajev is taking advantage of her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07DexterkilailaChingaarisscomp32

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Well i do agree with ur post she is being just as normal as we all are

but then still i feel she is a bit too much sometimes like always making people be on her side always seeking attention and not being able to digest somebody equally beautiful to herself (karishma for example)

Well she is not a teen ager... twenty five is said to be a mature age where do start accepting facts and give space to others too.

we all feel insecure and  jealous but then we need to learn to handle things in a mature way...

Sana is no sixteen year old ,she is mature age and should behave her age which she does not,thats why i feel a bit odd by her behavior else she is ok just like others

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11Dexterkilaila

-Cara-

Groupbie

-Cara-

First of all its a great post.
Yes i am nt very fond of Sana bt i will never ever attack her or someone else's character for that matter.
Sana just craves for attention and is a lil self obsessed(keeps checking herself in the mirror) and i guess its completely ok. The only issue with sana is she is passive. Bakhtiyar and Mrs Irani came and linked her with Raju and she dint utter a single word. Its a matter of self respect. Its good tat she is playing safe bt there comes a point when one has to speak for herself.

Bt all in all she doesnt fall into the category of 'characterless' women. I detest this word. This word should be banned.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11gowrisasimplypurplesscomp32DexterkilailaSamraat_92

gbala9

Groupbie

gbala9

Originally posted by gbala9

I don't even know what to say to this response, aside from the fact that I'm disappointed.
Sana is a very charming girl, entertaining and engaging. She also is quite a courageous girl, who has carved her path in a real tough industry and yet has kept her sunny spirit intact. I think it is a huge achievement and you cannot call her a loser even if you ever achieve more than she has.

The post was about her character, I put my opinion.

She might be charming, entertaining and engaging..

I found Imam much more entertaining than her.. that doesn't make me say imam is a good contender for big boss 6 winner.

I hate those persons, who shows no respect for other individuals and can take any way to achieve their goal.

Sana is one among them, she uses all the men in the big boss house to her benefit and tries to show that she is innocent,the truth is far from this,

she was INSECURE and characterless.

And I am responding to your opinion, her response to Karishma is her insecurity. So what if she talks charmingly with other guys? That makes her charming not characterless. Vishal is from her age group so she can relate to him better and Rajeev gives her a lot of attention, I don't see her playing them off or doing anything much and she's young and lively. She flirts a bit and enjoys attention THAT makes her characterless????????????

Please do elucidate how "she uses all the men in big boss house to her benefit?"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11tristar03perfectlystillsimplypurplekhoslakadhoklaANNMT.Dexterkilailasscomp32Samraat_92

TheBoss

IF-Dazzler

TheBoss

I hate the oldies, they like to morally lecture when they do Allah Allah/Bhagwan Bhagwan at advance age knowing full on that they guilty of all the things they accuse of younger generation.

Wo dikhati hai, wo hilati hai, tu tumhara kya jaata hai bhai? Thumbs Down

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlystillsimplypurpleANNMT.sscomp32DexterkilailaPentaminous.Samraat_92

chinky80

Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunner

chinky80

Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunner

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.