Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

What makes Sana "Characterless"? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 54

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaleHead

I grew up in India and can safely say that both men and women who court woo and marry people from other races are looked down upon. I agree that Sana is getting insults hurled at her because her behavior is perceived as "too forward" by members on this forum. I agree with you there. 
My problem is with extending this specific term, which in my opinion doesn't quite apply to Indian society. It seems that I disagree with you because of my experiences.
I often find myself cringing when I hear first-world feminists talk about third-world problems like they're the same societies. 
As for your point, I need to sit and ponder on it for a while. Check out what others have written/said about it. 
But all that, after I catch the latest episode of BB TongueTongue

I am a "first world feminist" sure. But my mom, her mom, my cousins all grew up in the subcontinent for many years. Through their experiences and anecdotes as well as through countless other women who go through this discrimination, I can assure you I don't just speak as a first world feminist. Women are looked down upon for their clothes, their hair, for their behavior around elders and men if it remotely happens to ape the West. Men aren't dealt with the same way. This is a sad fact. Trust me, I really wish I could be wrong here. But the pathetic part is I'm not. Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11perfectlystillgowrisacs-07simplypurplekhoslakadhoklareturn_to_hadesChingaarikhamosshhhsscomp32Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Sana "Characterless"? (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sachi00

Goldie

Sachi00

AWESOME POST,.ur post makes so much sense

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11gowrisasimplypurplesscomp32Dexterkilaila

huma11

Groupbie

huma11

Dexterkilaila I wish everybody could think in that way. It is really much needed post .u deserves a hug for that. Thanks Hug

Edited by huma11 - 30 December 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gowrisasimplypurplesscomp32DexterkilailaChingaariSamraat_92

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Loosers All!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11perfectlystillkhoslakadhoklaANNMT.Dexterkilailasscomp32Pentaminous.ChingaariSamraat_92

amaani

amaani

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
awesome post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11Dexterkilaila

gbala9

Groupbie

gbala9

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinky80

She is characterless ,attention seeker , no personality and most of all undeserving to be on the show.

I wish somebody should give her a tight slap on her face, so that she can wake up can see where does she stand in reality.

a looser in all the way

I don't even know what to say to this response, aside from the fact that I'm disappointed.
Sana is a very charming girl, entertaining and engaging. She also is quite a courageous girl, who has carved her path in a real tough industry and yet has kept her sunny spirit intact. I think it is a huge achievement and you cannot call her a loser even if you ever achieve more than she has.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11gowrisaperfectlystillsimplypurplesscomp32DexterkilailakhamosshhhSamraat_92

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by huma11

Dexterkilaila I wish everybody could think in that way. It is really much needed post .u deserves a hug for that. Thanks Hug

Thank you Huma.Hug If there's one thing that pisses me off instantly, its sexist remarks from women themselves. It just boggles and disturbs the mind. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurplekhamosshhhChingaarisscomp32Samraat_92

tristar03

tristar03

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I don't know what is the meaning of  characterless hear.Is talking to vishal or rajiv ,looking at the mirror, jealous of other girl, doing all these things means characterless then even Karishma did this and every girl in her 25 do this.

Edited by tristar03 - 30 December 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11simplypurplesscomp32DexterkilailaChingaariSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.