Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

What makes Sana "Characterless"? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 54

Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 3 Page 54

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vickyray95

Criticising a contestant should be done in a limit.
Criticism done in a bad taste , shows the CHARACTER of the criticiser.

Exactly 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11tristar03frhnjnperfectlystillsimplypurplesonia_koolkhansscomp32Dexterkilaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Sana "Characterless"? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasscomp32Dexterkilaila

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BaleHead

Well, I agree with the point you're trying to make, but I wouldn't go as far as to call this 's**t-shaming' 
IMHO the term applies specifically to a North American context, while in India both men and women who have active libidos are shamed (ex. Rajev in the BB house). 

Yes, the word characterless is being thrown around her rather carelessly. I think people need to differentiate between their disapproval/dislike of the way a contestant is portrayed rather than making such improper remarks about their personalities. 

Regarding Sana, I don't think she's shown a lot of integrity in the house. I wouldn't call her "characterless" or even "fake" (everyone is fake in the house, imho). But nothing she does or says endears me to her either! 

And I am a North American viewer so to me this very well fits the category of s**t shaming. Chuck it up to the concept of cultural relativism. 

You don't have to like her or find her endearing, you have a right to your likes and dislikes. But there is no need to call a girl characterless or a wh**e. It is disturbing and extremely uncalled for. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11perfectlystillcs-07simplypurplekhamosshhhsscomp32

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

huma11tristar03sonia_koolkhansimplypurplesscomp32Dexterkilaila

Sarkar

Goldie

Sarkar

I Never said or liked when Sana was called characterless.she has not done any thing that she should be called that.

But looking at the Episodes I must say she is not Naive either she very well knows what she is doing .she wants to flirt fine, she wants attention no harm all girls at their 20's are like this only.

She must confront people (housemates) when she is questioned about her link ups with mens inside with all dignity and respect that she herself has never had any such thing in mind it's just plain friendship.

Bhaktiyaar came, Delu's mom came and both linked her to Rajeev ,when she is Just 25 and is it o.k if she is spending around late night hours with a 40+ man in name of "I enjoy flirting" or "we are Just good friends".(I don't buy this).

If people are charging her she knows it very well from where fume is coming and she should have backed off long back with Rajeev.

I repeat again she has not done any thing that should categorize her in genre of "Characterless" but she is not Innocent either.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shrianusyasyatristar03Awesome2210divinity11pari_roxxsectorcs-07raj.-SexyAngel-Nishita123ChingaariDexterkilailaSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

gowrisa

Goldie

gowrisa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Much needed post Thumbs Up

huma11tristar03perfectlystillsonia_koolkhansscomp32Dexterkilaila

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

@ TM i dislike the above post useless LOLLOLROFL

Ikhan007

Ikhan007

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I really do not think people know proper English
if they call her a Wh**e.

Definition: of a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercource, usually for money; 
prostitute; harlot;strumpet.

Well as we know, Sana works a an actress  for money.
Then why are they calling her a prostitute??

It is so sad how people just use words without 
knowing the proper meaning.

Edited by Ikhan007 - 30 December 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11cs-07simplypurpleDexterkilailasscomp32HotMessSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.