Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

Naina, is that your real picture? I love your Naina, and everything around them -- pretty  much your entire face is beautiful.

I think we can take our relationship to the next level; what do you think? 

You need to get Chandra to open your Swayamvadhu/IF dating topic. 😛
Aray yar do it, I will bring all my pankhis from Poonar Vivah and Braun guy thread too. It would be epic girl on girl cat fight. Tearing of clothes and pulling hair is recommended.

Last girl standing wins. 
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Topic is Thunderstorm Dexy ,Thumbs Up.👍🏼

There are few below the belt comment as I have gone through previous pages degrading Image of a women.

Some says let men draw lines for men and women for womens. are we in the same century discussing ? 🤢

Sana has at times cleared to Rajeev that he should behave himself and should not go too far in his touchiness but Rajeev is tough shell that we have seen and Sana is not too strict to hold herself.

When she had a spat with Niketan for "Yawn" Niketan tried to resolve matters but when it didn't worked he kept an arm distance from her.It is up to Individuals how they want to live in the house.

Camera can catch Action not Intention.

It is sana only who can say confidently whether or not she likes Rajeev's company,camera says YES.her Body language and Face some times says NO.

Rajeev is gone case.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: shalini16

watch her films
you will understand why she is a *****

Even if I watched her films, I wouldn't change my mind. A job is a job. I believe in the dignity of labor. Honest work does not make you lesser or higher than any other person despite pay disparity. So the only one that needs to change their mindset around here is you. It is a tragedy you are a woman and have the audacity to such a thing about another woman on account of their profession alone. 👎🏼

watch her films
you will understand why she is a *****

salute u boss 👏 u judge her character by some movies character 🤓Edited by Chikna_Mundaa - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Even if I watched her films, I wouldn't change my mind. A job is a job. I believe in the dignity of labor. Honest work does not make you lesser or higher than any other person despite pay disparity. So the only one that needs to change their mindset around here is you. It is a tragedy you are a woman and have the audacity to such a thing about another woman on account of their profession alone. 👎🏼

so foolish
if a murderer kills honestly you will appreciate it such is your stupidity
no wonder u r blabbering for a woman like sana who is one of the reason why daminis are born n killed in this land

so foolish
if a murderer kills honestly you will appreciate it such is your stupidity
no wonder u r blabbering for a woman like sana who is one of the reason why daminis are born n killed in this land

😳 u compare murderer with actor 😕
Shalini what was the last time you got laid? 
There is a lot of frustration inside you. 
I still do not understand why she is being labelled as characterless? Everyone has a patience level. Whatever she did last night, it was only right on her part to react in such a way. As far as flirting goes then I'm sorry it still doesn't count as being characterless. It's not like she's letting rajeeve touch her puppies.