Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I Never said or liked when Sana was called characterless.she has not done any thing that she should be called that.

But looking at the Episodes I must say she is not Naive either she very well knows what she is doing .she wants to flirt fine, she wants attention no harm all girls at their 20's are like this only.

She must confront people (housemates) when she is questioned about her link ups with mens inside with all dignity and respect that she herself has never had any such thing in mind it's just plain friendship.

Bhaktiyaar came, Delu's mom came and both linked her to Rajeev ,when she is Just 25 and is it o.k if she is spending around late night hours with a 40+ man in name of "I enjoy flirting" or "we are Just good friends".(I don't buy this).

If people are charging her she knows it very well from where fume is coming and she should have backed off long back with Rajeev.

I repeat again she has not done any thing that should categorize her in genre of "Characterless" but she is not Innocent either.
gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Much needed post 👍🏼

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ TM i dislike the above post useless 😆😆🤣

Ikhan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really do not think people know proper English
if they call her a Wh**e.

Definition: of a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercource, usually for money; 
prostitute; harlot;strumpet.

Well as we know, Sana works a an actress  for money.
Then why are they calling her a prostitute??

It is so sad how people just use words without 
knowing the proper meaning.

Edited by Ikhan007 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shaf13

@ TM i dislike the above post useless 😆😆🤣

May your God bestow upon you some brains that leads you to respect yourself and your fellow women. Amen. 😃
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

And I am a North American viewer so to me this very well fits the category of s**t shaming. Chuck it up to the concept of cultural relativism. 

You don't have to like her or find her endearing, you have a right to your likes and dislikes. But there is no need to call a girl characterless or a wh**e. It is disturbing and extremely uncalled for. 

Here's the thing, you cannot extrapolate this concept of "s**t shaming," which has developed in a very specific context, to Indian society. I'm sorry. It makes no sense in the Indian context. Both males and females who are more sexually active than the norm are shamed in India. s**t-shaming can only be applied to societies where males and females don't have equal sexual freedom. 

DianaPrince thumbnail
i am not her fan. I dont like her nor do i hate her

it's wrong to say something about a girl.

why is she to be blamed only.
If you really want to blame someone do it for Rajeev also.Why he is spared.

i dont know why woman only are abused...👎🏼
gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May your God bestow upon you some brains that leads you to respect yourself and your fellow women. Amen. 😃

Amen 👏
huma11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I've been reading a lot of posts on here that blatantly calls Sana Khan "characterless", "wh**e" (yes I saw this), ghaati (isn't this derogatory, correct me if I am wrong) and what not.

Now I want to know why.

On the one hand, we makes elaborate claims about stopping violence against women while on the other hand we call a woman characterless for a kiss on the cheek that she did not even initiate, not that there is anything characterless or wh**e-like about initiating it either. If this isn't hypocrisy, what is? How can you ask justice for women when you don't even practice what you preach?

What makes Sana a "characterless wh**e"? Does not every 20 something year old girl flirt, preen and smile to garner male attention? Girls in high schools, colleges, workplaces, everyone does it. It does not make you characterless nor does it mean you're a free-for-all.

What has she done on the show that warrants such vituperation? Has she walked around naked asking the men to sleep with her for money? No? Then sorry, she's not a wh**e because a wh**e is one that exchanges sex for money.

So, here's my lowdown on this shit. Like it or lump it.

To YOU and all those calling Sana characterless and a wh**e, I bet you are a woman too because mostly only women like to throw mud at other women for no freaking reason. And if you are a man partaking in this s**t shaming then a bigger shame on you. Sana has done NOTHING in the show that taints her character or warrants name calling of such kind. It is easy to protest and scream for women's rights when a heinous crime happens but very hard to practice what you preach. If you want people to respect women then start with it yourself. Charity begins at home.

<font size="2">There is no need to call a girl characterless just because she is 25, young and likes to flirt. Its called being young and enjoying your youth. Women flirt too, build a bridge and get over it or go back to your cave. We're not in the medieval times anymore. We don't have to act coy and wait for our knights in shining armors. We can pretend to play damsels in distress or avoluptuousvixen all we want and no that does not make us characterless or a wh**e! Men do it all the time! Why is no one throwing dirt at their character? Why? Because men doing it makes them studs but women automatically get relegated to the "characterless" slot? How does that make any iota of sense? </font>

<font size="2">Quit the baseless s**t shaming!</font>

🤗
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: BaleHead

Here's the thing, you cannot extrapolate this concept of "s**t shaming," which has developed in a very specific context, to Indian society. I'm sorry. It makes no sense in the Indian context. Both males and females who are more sexually active than the norm are shamed in India. s**t-shaming can only be applied to societies where males and females don't have equal sexual freedom. 

I vehemently disagree. Men are not shamed in Indian culture for flirting, courting, wooing women. If a woman were to do that, they'd throw a fit. Why else is it that no one bats an eyelid when an Indian man marries a woman of a different race but the same is frowned upon when the Indian girl does it. Care to explain that disparity? 

Also, why are raped women in Indian societies degraded? Why are they told oh you shouldn't have worn such tight jeans, short skirts, you should have not been out at night etc. 

Politicians tell girls to stay at home just so "they don't get raped". Why is the onus on the girl? Why are men not held accountable? This is s**t shaming. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago