Page 1 of 54

Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 2 Page 54

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I've been reading a lot of posts on here that blatantly calls Sana Khan "characterless", "wh**e" (yes I saw this), ghaati (isn't this derogatory, correct me if I am wrong) and what not. 

Now I want to know why. 

On the one hand, we makes elaborate claims about stopping violence against women while on the other hand we call a woman characterless for a kiss on the cheek that she did not even initiate, not that there is anything characterless or wh**e-like about initiating it either.  If this isn't hypocrisy, what is? How can you ask justice for women when you don't even practice what you preach? 

What makes Sana a "characterless wh**e"? Does not every 20 something year old girl flirt, preen and smile to garner male attention? Girls in high schools, colleges, workplaces, everyone does it. It does not make you characterless nor does it mean you're a free-for-all. 

What has she done on the show that warrants such vituperation? Has she walked around naked asking the men to sleep with her for money? No? Then sorry, she's not a wh**e because a wh**e is one that exchanges sex for money. 

So, here's my lowdown on this shit.  Like it or lump it. 

To  YOU and all those calling Sana characterless and a wh**e, I bet you are a woman too because mostly only women like to throw mud at other women for no freaking reason. And if you are a man partaking in this s**t shaming then a bigger shame on you. Sana has done NOTHING in the show that taints her character or warrants name calling of such kind.  It is easy to protest and scream for women's rights when a heinous crime happens but very hard to practice what you preach. If you want people to respect women then start with it yourself. Charity begins at home.

There is no need to call a girl characterless just because she is 25, young and likes to flirt. Its called being young and enjoying your youth. Women flirt too, build a bridge and get over it or go back to your cave. We're not in the medieval times anymore. We don't have to act coy and wait for our knights in shining armors. We can pretend to play damsels in distress or a voluptuous vixen all we want and no that does not make us characterless or a wh**e! Men do it all the time! Why is no one throwing dirt at their character? Why? Because men doing it makes them studs but women automatically get relegated to the "characterless" slot? How does that make any iota of sense?  

Quit the baseless s**t shaming! 

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

amaaniaurora_nightshruti92kritikakapoorshifali339pandora88sadiasaziaNazo2580vickyray95Mrs-Sahilnirvana1328devsriyaCosmicKinghuma11Soapaddiction11Rvicspeace224Vino_larukawaashasvigbala9Toshibestpreeti-94zeefan 1Habeeba_dmyths_vazAlrightokieshri kannansweet_aisharatipradhanprishikashmuupieSupermagicalSonia_jiMashiatMimosaSweetSona2010greeenscorpionA-HappyNew-Mrs.JK_Jai_HONR_786imLoveAddicttristar03-Roshna-Awesome2210bhunilufrhnjnChillHumShumacherManjuBlorekvltIkhan007LovesLowCultureMini-DoraSachi00-Rambler-tajbuttayaan786rajpreeto21Neha21perfectlystillpixienasrinracho8Nancy_NUTSavidwatcher1Nims-sonia1230shanta123123rida_ranbirfaiza_elahi202piyualkaChasingLibertycs-07march2011-Purva-Arsha_Kriyansh--GODFATHER--TheBossMissChievous-Suhana-Heisenberg.NigelMolesworthTheJakebluerobinsimplypurpleLallan-TopANNMT.khoslakadhokla--Saina--SanaJasmine-optimist--allizwell-leavesandwavesMahek_No1QT143prc_fan1sonia_koolkhanOmnipotencethejazzgalreturn_to_hadessirjeeshyamssoni595-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Usman..Senorita.axeionChingaariRagMastanishu786LadyDabanggkhamosshhhsscomp32Hinu786VintageWineThe-VoiceHawaaPotKriYaansh960MoronsKiMallikaSharif.Badmaash.SalmanDeewani.HotMessSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What makes Sana "Characterless"?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
AAWWWEEESOOOMMEEE POST

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ToshibestRvicshuma11tristar03Awesome2210ChillHumperfectlystillNigelMolesworthleavesandwavessonia_koolkhan-allizwell-..Athena..simplypurpleDexterkilailakhamosshhhsscomp32Samraat_92

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ClapThumbs Up

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicshuma11tristar03Awesome2210ChillHumShumachersweet_aish-Rambler-rajpreetoperfectlystillNigelMolesworthsimplypurpleleavesandwaves-allizwell-..Athena..DexterkilailaVintageWinekhamosshhhsscomp32

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

You say it girl. Sana is just like any other girl, you, me anyone on this forum. She flirts, she likes attention, she has her insecurities and her flaws. She also has her good aspects. She is not a goddess, but nor is she a wh**e. If you dislike her and disagree with her behavior, go ahead. But character assassination and stereotyping is uncalled for. Show some class and civilization!

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti92amaanigbala9Rvicshuma11tristar03imLoveAddictNR_786ShumacherAwesome2210frhnjnbhuniluAlrightokieshri kannansweet_aishNims-perfectlystillak_maggiSachi00ayaan786gowrisarajpreetocs-07JasTorontopiyualkaNigelMolesworththejazzgal-allizwell-bluerobinsimplypurple..Athena..khoslakadhoklaANNMT.DexterkilailaMoronsKiMallikaVintageWinekhamosshhhnishu786Chingaarisoni595HotMessSamraat_92

vickyray95

vickyray95

Criticising a contestant should be done in a limit.
Criticism done in a bad taste , shows the CHARACTER of the criticiser.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti92amaanihuma11Rvicstristar03bhunilufrhnjnLovesLowCultureAwesome2210SweetSona2010Alrightokiesweet_aish-victoRiya-gangnamstyleayaan786cs-07piyualkasonia1230-allizwell-sonia_koolkhanthejazzgalbluerobinsimplypurplekhoslakadhoklaDexterkilailakhamosshhhsscomp32ChingaariHotMessSamraat_92

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Well, I agree with the point you're trying to make, but I wouldn't go as far as to call this 's**t-shaming' 
IMHO the term applies specifically to a North American context, while in India both men and women who have active libidos are shamed (ex. Rajev in the BB house). 

Yes, the word characterless is being thrown around her rather carelessly. I think people need to differentiate between their disapproval/dislike of the way a contestant is portrayed rather than making such improper remarks about their personalities. 

Regarding Sana, I don't think she's shown a lot of integrity in the house. I wouldn't call her "characterless" or even "fake" (everyone is fake in the house, imho). But nothing she does or says endears me to her either! 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

huma11RvicsshrianuTashu_USLeiabhuniluAwesome2210kvltChillHumAutumn_FairyMehr-kmusic_mastiNigelMolesworththejazzgal-allizwell-Closed.........return_to_hadessscomp32ChingaariDexterkilailaSamraat_92

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
It is infact very classy trend here to say anything to Delu,Pillu and Sana rest all are Devi and Devta s

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti92amaaniRvicshuma11imLoveAddicttristar03Awesome2210SweetSona2010shmuupieSupermagicalAlrightokiesectorperfectlystill-Rambler-gowrisasimplypurpleleavesandwavessonia_koolkhansscomp32VintageWineDexterkilailaHotMess

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti92amaanihuma11tristar03Awesome2210gowrisaayaan786perfectlystillsimplypurplesonia_koolkhanANNMT.khoslakadhokla..Athena..DexterkilailaChingaariVintageWinesscomp32Sharif.Badmaash

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.