Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

NEW YEAR EVE

Every beautifull things come to an end is wat many say usually when a year come to its end don't know anout any other place but west woods law college always rocked the new year night and this year was no different each and every students wer preparing from morning to make this night a success there a near the main entrance a girl who was on top of a ladder was struggling with ribbons "ohh my god i told ella to not give me the duties for the main entrance but she wont listen"said that girl in super irritation and continued with her work

Actually ella never gave this work to her to torture her how can she afterall they wer bff's but she knew that this girl was the most innovative and this work can only be done by her

As the girl stood there above working with At most care there came rgv with his camera shooting and this young fellow was sooo engrossed in shooting that he did not notice the lader and bang he crashed on it

And from above due to the sudden jerk the girl fell down entangled with those white ribbon

Down and down right into a young guyz arms she had her eyes closed tightly and both her hands tightly shut her ears

The boy smirked and loked at the delicate thing in his hand she now looked more like a baby aferall she was his BFA "baby faced assassin"

"i thought u love heights"asked the boy

The girl slowly opens her eyes and looks at her guardian angel who has rescued her once she saw who it was suddenly she changed her mind oh cumon if he wont save her then who will save her

"what???"the girl asked cus the boy was staring at her tht to intensly

"ohh let me admire my baby faced assassin for sometime"said the boy smirking

This gave rise to a beautiful blush on the girls face

"ohh my gawd sanjana roy blushing?"said somebody from behind

the girl that is our pretty sanju tried to get up from that position but it vain

"damn those ribbons"said sanju

"why damn them , it gave u both a reson to romance"said mac taunting them

"sanju, i told u to decorate the main entrance not urself and your boyfrnd"said ella stifling a laughter cuz she knew if she laughed she will be killed by sanju

Vinnie came there with a box of ballons but suddenly saw the couple

"prithvi??tum kya apne suhhag raath mein bed sajane ke practise kar rahe the..."she asked laughing

Bechare sanju and prithvi they with gr8 difficulty removed all those Saturn ribbons but as prithvi was removing the last bits suddenly sanjana trips on it and again falls into her prince charmings arms and this time they wer lost...lost in each other eyes but they wer back to reality wen their professor cummented "guys yeh college hein tumhara bedroom nahi"

This separated the couple and they looked at rigved

"the same applies for ur teacher's cabin u know said prithvi

Eyein Vinnie who suddenly turned all redand rigved just chuckles

"shez my fianc "said rigved pointing to Vinnie

"so??u have full authority to romance outside ur bedroom "asked prithvi

"stop guyz enough"said ella sensing sanju's and vinnie's discomfort

The boys stopped and rigved moved towards the princi's cabin giving Vinnie a wink

"that was rude"said sanju looking at prithvi

Pritvi gave a dashing look hez tht heart throbbing look

And said "i just said wat he said to me" said prithvi and dragged sanju away from every1 and went towards together he sat in his car and opened the door for her she too sat in and they drove by

"what wer u doing there? You wer supposed to meet ur dad na" asked sanju

"i was following u"  said prithvi

If he would have  said this b4 one year she wud haf taken it as a sarcastic comment 1 year 1 year oh my suddenly realisation hit her

"1 year prithvi it is our 1st love aanniversary 2day" prithvi looked and her and smiled

"ohh sanju thought "so u knew it ryt?" so u wer rily following me m sry rily sry...but prithvi did not let her finish her sentence he placed his lips on to her  1st a soft one which turned into a passionate1 and then an aggressive one... sanju was the 1st one to break this beautiful kiss  sanju looked at prithvi he still had his eyes closed she cupped his face and kissed his forehead  prithvi slowly opened his eyes  and looked at her when he 1st came to this college he never ever in his wildest dreams thought that he will end up with sanjana

"i love you" he said while starting the car again

The rest of the drive went silently actually they wer lost in each other's thoughts suddenly prthivi  stopped "ur house"

"ohh bye thn"said sanju leaned towards him and gave him a peck on his cheeks and went out the car

"sanju, i rily wont mind if u say tht 3 magical words to me"said prithvi

Sanjuu looked at him she leaned on the window and said

"pritvi  even i wanted to say tht three words to u"said sanju

"thn say na"said prithvi giving his another breath  taking smile

"prthivi...i...hmmm...DO NOT DISTURB" she shouted and ran from there

Prithvi was stunned for a second  then he laughed and said

"this woman will drive me crazy one day"said prithvi then he looked towards sanju's room she was thr near the window she blew him a flying kiss prthivi caught it and placed it in his heart sanju blushed and drew the curtains prthvi just started the car

"every time i see her i fall for her all over again...oh my god sanju i love u" prithvi thought and continued his drive...

...END...

HEY FRNDS HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

I JUST THOUGHT TO RANDOMLY WRITE SOMETHING ON SAANVI AND THIS IS WAT IT TURNED OUT TO BE

I rily dnt know wether u will like it or not soo plz post ur cumnts and do let me know how it was

And plz to hit the like button iff u think it was worth it

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95kriyansh_rahiamfihninhaymandiyadawda13harika04angel.scarlet.missdramkrharshita29396KoolKatzmaria_rox14GOOGLUSHARVANIJahnavi_KRASvidya.Gsweetz1204-Neelambari-SahasYuvreeniansumimitasree_swaronFlame.Of.Rose_keertu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new year eve {os }" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

FINALLY I HAVE COMPLETED READING

HEY CHAICHILL UR OS IS D IST ONE ON D FORUM CONGO FOR THAT
WELL NICE OS ESPECIALLY SANVI SCENESWinkWink I TRULY ENJOYED UR ROMANTIC OS

Edited by SHARVANI - 31 December 2012 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron

Shimolina

Shimolina

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Hey it was realy nice...
Cant u continue it...

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Aww...nice one!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_rox14

Aww...nice one!!

u read it soo fast??? i mean i just pmed u minutes b4 na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well thnx maria...Big smile nd happy new year

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hey thats a nice new year eve gift..i mean kya kamaal ki likhi ho sachme..i superliked it..love the look exchange between Vinnie & Rigved,mac to pull Prithvi's leg & most importantly sanvi romance Embarrassed I seriously wish to see this in serial soon.

lovely os & carry on writing more on sanvi..thanks for pm.

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
 @sree ur cumnt was a treat to read thnku sweetz and happy new year

@shravi awww swty thnxx 4 liking my worrk and yeahh i know itz d 1st os in d forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@shimolina...y dnt u read my ff race thr u will surely catch up some saanvi scenes like this...still thku dahling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hninhayman

hninhayman

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
it is a very nice os Clap
the romantic part was very good
if you write another os or ff please pm me Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.