Where is everybody. Let's continue

Posted: 11 years ago
Just because one f**ktard is spoiling the atmosphere of this section does not mean that everybody should escape from this place. If mods can't do their work properly and atleast delete those post, simply ingore this ass clown's post and lets move on with the music. I know its easier to say that hard to do but I am sure we can do it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

Just because one f**ktard is spoiling the atmosphere of this section does not mean that everybody should escape from this place. If mods can't do their work properly and atleast delete those post, simply ingore this ass clown's post and lets move on with the music. I know its easier to say that hard to do but I am sure we can do it.

Yes I totally agree with you despite having been targeted by the freak. I am sure the whole world knows by now that there is a freak at large and am sure nobody will even bother to read through all the disgusting useless filth.
However it is indeed sad that this forum unlike others is not being run or moderated by anyone. That is one huge problem because there is certainly this nuisance factor which brings in unpleasantness.

Having said that and having expressed my disgust at both the FREAK and the so-called non-existent mods, let's come to today's programme.

I thought it was one of the best ever and thoroughly enjoyed the most amazing music ever. One performance surpassing the other, one after another.

How sad that so many music lovers choose to stay away from this once-so-pleasant and vivacious and vibrant forum!

Can't the mods change? I have no idea about these things. Who decides all this? We really need to do some weeding out here and bring in healthy discussions. Otherwise as you say, just ignore and move on which is what the creep deserves.
Originally posted by: lotus1963

Yes I totally agree with you despite having been targeted by the freak. I am sure the whole world knows by now that there is a freak at large and am sure nobody will even bother to read through all the disgusting useless filth.
However it is indeed sad that this forum unlike others is not being run or moderated by anyone. That is one huge problem because there is certainly this nuisance factor which brings in unpleasantness.

Having said that and having expressed my disgust at both the FREAK and the so-called non-existent mods, let's come to today's programme.

I thought it was one of the best ever and thoroughly enjoyed the most amazing music ever. One performance surpassing the other, one after another.

How sad that so many music lovers choose to stay away from this once-so-pleasant and vivacious and vibrant forum!

Can't the mods change? I have no idea about the se things. Who decides all this? We really need to do some weeding out here and bring in healthy discussions. Otherwise as you say, just ignore and move on which is what the creep deserves.

I agree with you. Let him do whatever he wants. Kutte bhaunke rahete par hathi ko koi farak nahi padta. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are right. We need to still carry on like nothing is happening. I was out of town, so that's why I was MIA.
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

You guys are right. We need to still carry on like nothing is happening. I was out of town, so that's why I was MIA.

I wish people open more music related threads so that everybody can participate. BTW, I am laughing at this f**ktards effort to instigate me. 😊...Keep trying,,, I am simply gonna ignore him...Mark my words..he will give up ..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

I wish people open more music related threads so that everybody can participate. BTW, I am laughing at this f**ktards effort to instigate me. 😊...Keep trying,,, I am simply gonna ignore him...Mark my words..he will give up ..

Yes, I also wish people would open such topics. I haven't been able to watch all the episodes I missed due to being out of town. 

It's good you are ignoring them, but by referring to them and cursing at them, you are still giving whoever this person is attention. Ignoring would be just not referring to them at all and pretend they are not here at all. It's hard to do it though b/c of all the negativity they write. 
mana9 thumbnail
i want that ...tard to come up to my face and he will see what happens
snh52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yes, I also wish people would open such topics. I haven't been able to watch all the episodes I missed due to being out of town. 

It's good you are ignoring them, but by referring to them and cursing at them, you are still giving whoever this person is attention. Ignoring would be just not referring to them at all and pretend they are not here at all. It's hard to do it though b/c of all the negativity they write. 

Yes, we all are here to talk about Sa Re Ga Ma Pa😆
Lets continue friends!!!
Lets start enjoying our discussions. BTW I love to read my favorite friends' comments👏

sarf14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snh52

Yes, we all are here to talk about Sa Re Ga Ma Pa😆
Lets continue friends!!!
Lets start enjoying our discussions. BTW I love to read my favorite friends' comments👏

I am with you all😃