Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Where is everybody. Let's continue

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Just because one f**ktard is spoiling the atmosphere of this section does not mean that everybody should escape from this place. If mods can't do their work properly and atleast delete those post, simply ingore this ass clown's post and lets move on with the music. I know its easier to say that hard to do but I am sure we can do it.
Yes I totally agree with you despite having been targeted by the freak. I am sure the whole world knows by now that there is a freak at large and am sure nobody will even bother to read through all the disgusting useless filth.
However it is indeed sad that this forum unlike others is not being run or moderated by anyone. That is one huge problem because there is certainly this nuisance factor which brings in unpleasantness.

Having said that and having expressed my disgust at both the FREAK and the so-called non-existent mods, let's come to today's programme.

I thought it was one of the best ever and thoroughly enjoyed the most amazing music ever. One performance surpassing the other, one after another.

How sad that so many music lovers choose to stay away from this once-so-pleasant and vivacious and vibrant forum!

Can't the mods change? I have no idea about these things. Who decides all this? We really need to do some weeding out here and bring in healthy discussions. Otherwise as you say, just ignore and move on which is what the creep deserves.
slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

lotus1963

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
You guys are right. We need to still carry on like nothing is happening. I was out of town, so that's why I was MIA.
slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

You guys are right. We need to still carry on like nothing is happening. I was out of town, so that's why I was MIA.
I wish people open more music related threads so that everybody can participate. BTW, I am laughing at this f**ktards effort to instigate me. Smile...Keep trying,,, I am simply gonna ignore him...Mark my words..he will give up ..

Yes, I also wish people would open such topics. I haven't been able to watch all the episodes I missed due to being out of town. 

It's good you are ignoring them, but by referring to them and cursing at them, you are still giving whoever this person is attention. Ignoring would be just not referring to them at all and pretend they are not here at all. It's hard to do it though b/c of all the negativity they write. 

Dabulls23

mana9 Newbie
mana9
mana9

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i want that ...tard to come up to my face and he will see what happens
snh52 Groupbie
snh52
snh52

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

I wish people open more music related threads so that everybody can participate. BTW, I am laughing at this f**ktards effort to instigate me. Smile...Keep trying,,, I am simply gonna ignore him...Mark my words..he will give up ..

Yes, I also wish people would open such topics. I haven't been able to watch all the episodes I missed due to being out of town. 

It's good you are ignoring them, but by referring to them and cursing at them, you are still giving whoever this person is attention. Ignoring would be just not referring to them at all and pretend they are not here at all. It's hard to do it though b/c of all the negativity they write. 
Yes, we all are here to talk about Sa Re Ga Ma PaLOL
Lets continue friends!!!
Lets start enjoying our discussions. BTW I love to read my favorite friends' commentsClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index