Don't these still make you smile? ( TR POST ) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Nhi Shivvi! Yeh bimaari sirf tujhe nahi! Mujhe bhi hai!! Pics n video toh bahut durr ki baat hai re.. The very thought of TaaRey/VriMar makes me smile n blush!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Loved the Dhal gaya din waala pic.. Gosh Amar was smiling, i could clearly see that! And the Rasiya/TJP pic.. ☺️ THE BEST EVER!!
I guess yeh bimaari har ek TR-ian ko hogi!! Amazing post.. Loved it! Saari yaadein taza kardi tune!! Aisi posts banati rehna..!! <3 <3 <3
i love all the pics...especially the "main cute hoon " scene and the "water bottle" scene and then also the scene in which he gave her the aeroplane and then the scene in which he asks whether she is coming to the dance camp or not and the epic bus fall...and well every scene...sweetheart im a tomato right now due to blushing...☺️...hum sab pagal league main saath main hain
Awww ur welcome Hun!!
As I said before also the pics are amazing, totally rock n taarey r absolutely awesome as well!! :)
awww shooo cute .. me smiling smiling ho gayi .. my pc was damaged n just after it regained its conscious I see ur pm in inbox n d post .. aww it made my eve .. thank uuu for ds post🤗 
Oh this stills are the only ones which are making me smile right now  casue no matter how hard i try to be positive, seeing rey and taani in such a painful condition hurting me more. cool post.