Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

OS- Our Love is like fire! (Only for 18+)

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety3773Zehra28mithila748pjsolankiMysapriyavishu18zerro-ChutkiBajake-bhuviiWhite_FlowerAchramReenBean*Dev.*malini96HumnaAfaqbebovirdisweetysaranvioletshineshesherkobitamaria_awansharna2k6hateme2-Gunjan-f.s.mSAIBALROUTHBeingBlunt

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Awsome! Keep it up. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Aww, so Hot and Sensuous OS Sonia Clap Clap Loved every bit of it Embarrassed Especially the intimate romantic scenes of PaYa and passionate kisses Heart and your vivid description helps me to picturise PaYa accurately Dancing Thanks for this lovely New Year Gift Star Hug Yet to come out of the hangover Embarrassed Embarrassed Wish these are aired in show as well Big smile Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ChutkiBajake-HumnaAfaqTacker_Holic

-ChutkiBajake- Senior Member
-ChutkiBajake-
-ChutkiBajake-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Shocked What a HOT story I am reading!! You are very talented writer Soni Clap
I just turned 18 two days before Tongue 

Tacker_Holic

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Wow.!! What an intimate hot story :) keep it up.!! xx

Tacker_Holic

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
AHH!! I cannot wait to read this!! You know me and my besharam mind, love reading "mature" stuff hahaha, but too coward to write anything! So glad you did though! I'm RES'ing.. Will read soon, when I have more time to properly enjoy ;)

Okay, I'm back after reading it! May I tell you, I think I am blushing harder than Pankuri was blushing when Adi was hugging her from behind, SHIRTLESS, and then KISSING her.. AHHH!!!! I am SO JEALOUS!! I refused to let myself imagine the real Adi/Nakuul and Pankuri/Disha while reading this because if I did, I would be gone. No joke, seriously. You know the depth of crazy obsession I have for those two, especially Adi and to think of them in this position. The level of my jealousy couldn't be counted. While reading I just read Adi/Panku and that was enough to get me red, and oh look, my cheeks are still burning! This.is.fabulous. I could just envision the scene so perfectly, the background, the atmosphere and what it must have been like. Beautiful Sonia. So glad I'm past 18 so I could enjoy this bit, hehe. Althogh I'm sure the not 18 yr olds will still be reading this, just pretending not to ;) Excuse me now, I'm going to go calm myself down now, but ever since I typed "I refuse to imagine Nakuul" all I can see is Nakuul with the shy/coy smile gazing longingly at Pankuri SHIRTLESS, and I'm going mad.. I think my comment proved it. Okay, really going to stop now. LOVELYYY once again!

Edited by sharna2k6 - 30 December 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenBean*Dev.*malini96HumnaAfaqTacker_Holic-Gunjan-

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
SONIA!! Omg this was amazing! I know I've told you many times, but you really are talented! The OS was simply amazing, I was just talking to Sharna the other day about what would it be like to see a passionate Adi?! Day Dreaming Your so talented and I love the way you described Adi and Pankhudi! I already was such a huge fan of your OS' and this OS only affirms it! Lovely work Sonia and this OS kinda makes me feel sad too as I know we won't get to seee anything like this but even if it was along the lines of what you came up with then I would surely faint!! Haha you've got my hopes up now!! =/ lol Amazing work once again!!

Tacker_Holic

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Beautiful.
You have the imagination and the the capability to express it which is a rare combination.

Tacker_Holic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index