Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Who's supporting Ravi&Sargun

Poll Question: If you guys are supporting them vote for YES if ur not then vote 4 NO

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [88.57%]
4 [11.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
 i was excited to see their Performance i knew Ravi is a superb dancer but did't have any idea about Sargun but after seeing her performance now im sure ab hoga Kante ki Takkar Love her Performance really i m looking forwards to see their performance Love their Chemistry Superb Chemistry & i think This is Nach Baliye 5 Fighter Jodi  

Edited by ST-KSG-DDLover - 29 December 2012 at 10:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

qandeel20cemreMishtiShonaRaviSargunFansmiley20--Saina--tiny15.S.i.m.r.a.n.CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's supporting Ravi&Sargun" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja4Suhit

Pooja4Suhit

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I really, really enjoyed their performance - I thought they were AMAZING and one of the most well-coordinated jodi.. Their other moments were also really cute and as Sajid said, they're made for each other <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonaRaviSargunFansmiley20MrsArnavRajputLadyDabangg.S.i.m.r.a.n.tiny15

RaviSargunFan

RaviSargunFan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Guys, be honest & vote 
If you guys want to leave as comments you can Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Honestly i am supporting amar nd charlie cause afterall its a dance show nd everyone knows abt amars dancing skill bt ravi nd sargun were good too

RaviSargunFan

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i am  kushal fan basically but ravi n sargun performance was super n ravis story telling to her was jus too adorableDay Dreaming simply made for eachother.Day Dreaming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremetiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i m more a sargun fan than ravi. but as  a dancer i like them both & must say ravi is a fab dancer & sargun is also a v.gud dancer. so i m supporting them but it doesn't mean if sum oder jodi performs well i won't like them. but one thing i think that Sargun-Ravi deserve 2 go in the finals.ClapClap

qandeel20

Groupbie

qandeel20

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm supporting them no matter whatBig smile

zpreme

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Ravi is a good dancer.
The jori is really good.
So i will support them till they do good dancing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.