•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So ever one one is waiting to see whether the problems will be solved...

U all will see that harish will try to save preeti due to which little more time to finish the MU between Harish and Avantika... and due to which pankhuri and adi will try to find out the truth.
          And ya it was some other guy in preeti's life for which harish had to do this to save her...
                                              ENJOY!!!😊😊😊
Thanks for sharing, where did you get the spoiler from? Do you have any link? 😊
Do you have any link for this Spoiler please ðŸ˜Š
they are the spoilers from the sets...
thanx i soo cant wait 4 2mwr...
Yes there was a promo to same effect. From what I gather from the promo was that Avantu doubts on Harish and Preeti may be and then Adi too get upset or something. Pankhu calms him down and explained him and then they decide to find the truth. I may be wrong about Avantu doubt cos the promo was quick and I started from in between but from whatever I saw about the promo, I gather that. :)
Originally posted by Sonia17

Thanks for sharing, where did you get the spoiler from? Do you have any link? 😊

The link is already posted in this forum by Dev, here it is -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=GB&client=mv-google&v=aQq09tJYsdw

It is not clear - Avantika doubts Harish-Preeti affair. Adi thinks there is no value of relationship but Pankhuri insis to find the truth first and then form the opinion.
thanks for ur spoiler...
I guess if Harish tries to save Preeti some doubt will come on the two of them! Which is a shame! But I guess this will just create more drama for the time being!
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I guess if Harish tries to save Preeti some doubt will come on the two of them! Which is a shame! But I guess this will just create more drama for the time being!

Let us hope for that.
More strain on PAYA's relationship will spoil the romance.
I suspect before the suhag raat which seems to take lot more time now to happen, 
their hair will turn grey.
But some of my friends here are very optimistic and already thought of PAYA's grandkids.
Only the naming ceremony remains to take place.