Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: garfield1209

It may also be to ensure poeple don't vote for Urvashi .

Then they prove even astro cant predct the winner..Its that unpredictable

Yea but Sunjay Jumani is a BIG name, so it would be bad to hurt his reputation
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
errmm may be jumani said this for everyone "you have a fair chance".. πŸ˜† Jumani will not risk his reputation so if he said this to only urvashi and sana(?) then urvashi isnt going anywhere.. πŸ˜³  BTW was jumani the one who predicted aashka will win and tweeted that someone is trying hard to push delnaaz to finals?? πŸ€”
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

errmm may be jumani said this for everyone "you have a fair chance".. πŸ˜† Jumani will not risk his reputation so if he said this to only urvashi and sana(?) then urvashi isnt going anywhere.. πŸ˜³  BTW was jumani the one who predicted aashka will win and tweeted that someone is trying hard to push delnaaz to finals?? πŸ€”

No it was another genius called Navin Bajaj, who has now sunk into the earth πŸ˜›

And Jumaani, Bajaj or Armani, anyone can say anything - Urvashi is confirmed in top 2 - either she will win or if Nik wins, she will be runner up!! I am very confident of my statement😊
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for being a partypooper but all these conspiracy theories and sab are really strange now. Can we just peacefully vote for her. People are either to pessimistic or too over-confident. Lets be on the middle path and vote. People are being a over the two extremes.. pata chale end mein votes hi kam hogaye because people got too confident or too pessimistic. I got a lesson last time when Mahek was out 

Urvashi should stay because she deserves to stay. She played awesomely. She entertained, she fought her own fights herself, showed strength and smartness. Showed diff sides of her personality. Didnt have backups or defenders like Sana (who had Aashka, Delu, Rajeev till the very end of show) . A running track of sympathy (Delnaz and the divorce). She should stay because she deserves to win not because of astrology, numerlogy, tarot, crystal ball, sifarishs

Abhi chalo lets start  V O T I N G ! 
SMS  : URV 56882

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurusbb

No it was another genius called Navin Bajaj, who has now sunk into the earth πŸ˜›

And Jumaani, Bajaj or Armani, anyone can say anything - Urvashi is confirmed in top 2 - either she will win or if Nik wins, she will be runner up!! I am very confident of my statement😊

Thanks.. πŸ˜† If BB brought him in then BB will have to take care of his reputation.. Is navin bajaj the one who came in finale of BB4 or 5 and predicted that shweta/juhi is going to win?? πŸ€”
kls600 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

Thanks.. πŸ˜† If BB brought him in then BB will have to take care of his reputation.. Is navin bajaj the one who came in finale of BB4 or 5 and predicted that shweta/juhi is going to win?? πŸ€”

No think it was Jumani who came that time as well. not sure
imLoveAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Soo all URVA FANS... Chalo Bolo LONDON... πŸ˜†

Yeah logic is rit... Urva aint going anywhere...
Sooo
Logically Take a break and stop voting for her... πŸ€£

kls600 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Sorry for being a partypooper but all these conspiracy theories and sab are really strange now. Can we just peacefully vote for her. People are either to pessimistic or too over-confident. Lets be on the middle path and vote. People are being a over the two extremes.. pata chale end mein votes hi kam hogaye because people got too confident or too pessimistic. I got a lesson last time when Mahek was out 

Urvashi should stay because she deserves to stay. She played awesomely. She entertained, she fought her own fights herself, showed strength and smartness. Showed diff sides of her personality. Didnt have backups or defenders like Sana (who had Aashka, Delu, Rajeev till the very end of show) . A running track of sympathy (Delnaz and the divorce). She should stay because she deserves to win not because of astrology, numerlogy, tarot, crystal ball, sifarishs

YES PLEASE VOTE FOR HER πŸ˜ƒ

~~~~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kls600

No think it was Jumani who came that time as well. not sure

nahi he was too old.. πŸ˜Š
kls600 thumbnail