ArVi - AshVik Heaven#67 ishq de raste jaave - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, there's supposed to be a Qubool Hai and Pavita Rishta maha today right? Yet, my dream of Purvi and Zoya meeting is not gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by NadaCinta

missed you too aayat๐Ÿ˜›

missed u 3 aayat ๐Ÿ˜›
by the way i heard in sbs today that rithvik and shruthi r dating, is that true?? i mean, i cud never see that spark btwn them.. if it is true, with a heavy heart, happy 4 rithvik.. though my ashvik heart has broken to pieces
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Heyy Naz..Happy New Year*in advance*(sry dnt know your time zone)
patience my dear..today we got ArVi eyelock..dont know but soon ArVi are going to reunite..
well wil respect ur decision as well..!
Here in germany it's 7 p.m. 31st December 2012. And thanks๐Ÿ˜‰ Happy new year too. Thank you for respecting my decision.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm really tired to see Ovi and Arjun or Purvi and Onir. It's reallyyy stupid!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by aayat10

was fed up with PR.. just wanted to quit the forum as well... but i missed u guys very much.. so am back.. u tell me, what all happening here??? 

2 day v got arvi intense eyelock.,purvi told archu dere is only friendship b/w her and onir.,no love๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Huma-

missed u 3 aayat ๐Ÿ˜›
LOLs Huma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by prityy89

hi naz๐Ÿค—
dere was an arvi eyelock 2day.,pls upload it๐Ÿ˜ณ
No dear. I don't want to upload the ArVi scenes anymore!๐Ÿ˜ญ Sorry.
And happy new year.๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by nazomel

Here in germany it's 7 p.m. 31st December 2012. And thanks๐Ÿ˜‰ Happy new year too. Thank you for respecting my decision.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm really tired to see Ovi and Arjun or Purvi and Onir. It's reallyyy stupid!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Naz advance happy new year and all I can is to be patience as it will pay off one day๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by aayat10

by the way i heard in sbs today that rithvik and shruthi r dating, is that true?? i mean, i cud never see that spark btwn them.. if it is true, with a heavy heart, happy 4 rithvik.. though my ashvik heart has broken to pieces

its fake news aayat.,dey jus captured some old arjun ovi seg.,sbs ppl๐Ÿ˜ก