Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Hope you like it!!

THE CONFESSION

Kiya was upset as her life was worse than hell all because of her close ones, her mom, her sister and KD. The first two didn't hurt her as much as the last one did. She began to curse herself for loving someone who was only her friend to take revenge from her. Every time she saw him, her heart pained remembering all the moments they spent together. She couldn't understand whether to cherish those moments where for the first time someone's eyes showed love and care for her or loathe at the fact that all that happened was a part of a cruel plan to humiliate her just the way her family did every single day comparing her to her sister.

KD on the other hand was crying each moment he saw her sad. He tried every way possible to talk to her and sought out the misunderstandings but all efforts were in vain. He understood that she was no longer the sweet Kiya whom he had fallen in love with but the stubborn, rude chicklet who wouldn't forgive him. The sad part is that somewhere he knew that he was solely responsible for this.

It was the last period of the day after which the junglees had to stayback for the buddy project class. All were glad that the buddy project was beginning once again except kiya.

The bell rings and all the junglees make their way to the class when JJ informs that he will be busy and will be back in an hour.

All are at the canteen having lunch while kiya at the counter frustrated as hell asking for a chocolate cake. Taking the hot chocolate as she goes to her table someone dashes her and all the cake fell on her.

Kiya- Arrgghhh!! What the hell you jerk..

She cries out of irritation and pain and runs to the washroom.

The girls panchi and juhi rush to the girl's washroom while kd also joins them. But suddenly kd thinks of an idea that could change kiya's mood without her knowledge of the person behind it. He asks panchi to give a note to kiya while juhi joins kd to prepare for the surprise.

Panchi enters the washroom and consoles kiya.

Kiya- panchi why is this happening with me?? Why?? Its too much. I feel like killing myself right now.

Saying this she hugs panchi.

Panchi- don't cry kiya. Please don't cry. God is testing you. Everything happens for our good only. Maybe there is something good awaiting for you.

Kiya- What good can happen to me? You tell me. My life is worse than hell. My mom and sis are behind my life, kd betrayed me, banga is troubling us and then these incidents to top with. How can anything good happen.

Panchi- I don't know how but everyone has their good and bad times. By the way here is a chit someone told me to give you. Have a look at it. And don't cry and come out soon. Jaitley's class is gonna begin.

Kiya opens the chit in curiousity to find out what is written. The chit said

"life is too short to cry. Enjoy every moment. Don't cry. Your tears are very precious. Smile and rush to the terrace for a beautiful surprise waiting for you.

-          Anonymous

A small genuine smile crept up on kiya's face as she read the small note. She wiped her tears and ran to the terrace.

Meanwhile kd was making a plan that would make kiya feel loved.

Kiya soon reached the terrace and found a pink coloured box kept on a table at the centre of the terrace. She ran quickly to the table to check what it had. On top of the box was a note that said

"guess who is the most beautiful girl in the world. Open the box to find out.."

As she opened the box she found a mirror and another note

"look into the mirror and you will find your answer…"

Kiya smiled and blushed and was curious to know who was behind all this.

Under the box was a red box with another note.

"I know you must be so hungry after all today was so tiring. Here is a treat for the rats jumping inside your stomach."

kiya started laughing reading the last few words and opened the box to find her favourite chocolate cake. A small 'Awww' came out when she saw the cake and screamed

"WHO ARE YOU?? WHOEVER YOU ARE COME IN FRONT NOW. I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY. PLEASE SHOW UP."

Suddenly a song began to play and she felt a cloth cover her eyes. Shock, surprise, curiousity, happiness, confusion..all the emotions captured her mind...

She felt someone grab her waist and pull her close and whisper close to her ears " I LOVE YOU"…. A sudden chill ran down her spine as she heard those 3 magical words.

Kiya tried to remove the cloth from her eyes but kd stopped her and took kiya's hand and put it on his shoulder requesting for a dance.

Kiya now was scared and removed the cloth from her eyes to see that the person behind it was KD. She was shocked to see him and all the happiness in her face turned into anger reminding her about kd's betrayal. She pushed him back and screamed

"What the hell ? KD? It was you behind all this? Really? No, no, this cannot happen with me. Of all the people it was you."

Kd was shocked listening to what kiya said. Now he was hurt. All the guilt inside him turned into frustration and he shouted

" What's wrong with you kiya? Why do you hate me so much? Havent I apologised enough? Why don't you understand that it was a misunderstanding? Don't you see how much I care for you?"

Kiya replied, " Now stop your drama will you. I have had it enough. I hate you and I will always hate you."

She began to leave when kd held her had strong bringing her close to him and screamed

"Dammit why don't you understand I love you! I really love you. Please give me a chance. I never wanted to hurt."

On hearing this tears rolled down her eyes. Kd hugged her tight and she didn't stop him.

"I always loved you. I loved your daring nature which always challenged me. I loved the sweet kiya too who was by my side just like a true friend. My love only increased each time we met. The day when I saw you with kunal at the caf holding his hand was when I misunderstood you. I just went mad. My mind just couldn't understand the reason behind your action and I decided to seek revenge. I know I was wrong but that day when ranveer caught me holding your bottle I wasn't mixing anything but changing the water as jaitley told me that you were the one who saved me. I am really sorry. If today you don't forgive me, I will never live in peace. Understand that it was just a misunderstanding. I never wanted to hurt you. I love you kiya, I love you."

Kiya started hitting kd on his chest and finally hugged him tight saying

"I hate you kd I really hate you."

"and I love you too…"

"never ever do this to me again. I love you "

THE END

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa94Reytanni4evercrazy4lyfAnikz003zzinia2411NihsonAishu_Kishataniya_dostii100littledevilssweetz1204..WitchGrave..keshiya...Diya...kritzzz_ArSha-Lizzie-..Amina..krazy4KD-abhi-pundir-snowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KISHA OS" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reytanni4ever

Reytanni4ever

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Ohh this was such a sweet OS loved it Hug u made my night love u <3 :D

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tbp4ever

Ohh this was such a sweet OS loved it Hug u made my night love u <3 :D
awww..thnx for the comment...made my night too!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reytanni4ever

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Awome dear...i luved it Star

anamikaanjali22

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Great OS (=

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Awome dear...i luved it Star
thnx!!glad you liked it...Smile

anamikaanjali22

anamikaanjali22

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Great OS (=
thanks alot!!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
This was a really sweet and a fantastic OS. Really loved it. Keep writing such things. You are a good writter. Really amazing especially the hugBlushing and the sweet surpriseBlushing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.