Page 1
Page   of 2

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

tani :

yes dear, you are right, 99% of the people having power exercise it either the wrong way or for their own benefit but arjun raute is that rare 1% who actually knows the right way to use their power and he did it todayStar. and with that, he rose to new levels of respect and admiration in my eyes today. Star

He s a person who believes in doing sumthing out of d line

n ice again he proved dis 

Respect him more now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dey Create Magic (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Truly awesome episode todayClapStar Didnt think it possible but Arjun went up a few notches todayThumbs Up 

_TaNi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
lovely post purva
and yep Arjun is just the best, no wonder we are all crazy for himEmbarrassed
and you are such a good observer, i really didnt pay much attention to the blue colour, but yep you were right, both three wore blue, and were looking so goodBig smile

_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

lovely post purva
and yep Arjun is just the best, no wonder we are all crazy for himEmbarrassed
and you are such a good observer, i really didnt pay much attention to the blue colour, but yep you were right, both three wore blue, and were looking so goodBig smile

Thank Tina 

Main arjun k shirts k color hi observe karti hun..probably isliye i guessed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.