Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

BullsEye777

Coolbie

BullsEye777

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Frankly, BB has lost it with the rubbish hype around Sana.. None of the guys who came in seemed remotely interested in her but had to say some silly lines to make her seem like a goddess.. And all the others were around like some extras in some movie scene.. They all shoudl have just gobe into the bedroom leaving Sana with her 3 admirers and jealous BF..

And Sana was wondering why no one was happy for her.. Happy for what dear? That BB sent some more guys in to give her more attention as they thought she is not happy with just one Rajev?

The emphasis on Raju-Sana is being taken to a different level now.The amount of footage they are getting together clearly shows the tracks for the week.Angry

BB has realised that there is no Del-Raj story, Vish-Sana  combintaion was also not working and now let us show viewers Sana-Raj.. So we have reached the stage where boy is jealous of others giving attention to his girl, their nightly roothna manana is going on,previously boy used to go and ask kyun theek se baat nahi kar rahe and now girl doing the same..

Now  BB will step up the story and bring Del also in somewhere to show how this is affecting ex-wife and hopefully we will see a catfight between Del and Sana over RajevSmile  Or knowing Del now, she will cry and show how she is going to take this pain as well in her stride

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m001gangnamstyleT1ddlyW1nks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 (Page 9)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Finally Bigg Boss ne apni GirlFriend ko final mein pahuncha hi diya ROFL

goos players will go out and this Veena Mallik wannabe but actually a Sharddha Sharma  will be in the Finale ...wow

Good players like Nik, Urv game khelte teh gaye aur yeh BB ko pata ke seedha finale mein pahunch gayi 

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

What crappy episode...Dead

BB has lost it big time due to this episode... he expects TRP to be high showing 3 men trying to flirt around with a dame ???Ouch What was his intention to let the men in??? it looked so silly... like bees hovering around a single flower...!
Glad urva, sappy and niks continued with their work Clapand not actually ran to hug the way DHOL ran... She is the one who runs to hug anyone who visits...Dead.yeah dhol, we know , u know the WORLD...!

sapna is the one who ran shamelessly to every guest and jump on them

DelhiDiva

Groupbie

DelhiDiva

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by throughmysenses

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">What a BS Episode!The people who nominated Urvashi are actually watching BB or just playing along with moronic BB's FFFing creative Team?How can BB can accept Nominations when Urvashi's Mother didn't gave any reason to Nominate?I have heard that Sana's Mother is partially paralysed (she can't even respond properly).With due respect,how can a such a person be allowed to Vote?Looks like BB is hell bent over making Sana or Rajeev as an Winner.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now i get why Delu was not talking anything abt Rajeev neither confronting.It's not a Sati-Savitri act but a Legal clause.I agree with what Rajeev said.If there is really a clause as he mentioned, he can really sue Delu & Circus for defamation over National TV & get hefty Compensation.The whole fiasco proved one thing more,there was really something from Delu's mouth which may harm Rajeev big time hence the clause.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">& what was that non-sense three Jokers coming to woo Sana?The reputations of the people who came to shower affection over her says itself abt her popularity.LOLLOLLOLRaja is my all time fav BB Contestant.I seriously hoped that he would do the much needed aag lagaoing with his Signature style but Alas!The tomfoolery around the Jerry Sana was too much of crap.No one should blame Sana if she acts like Aishwarya Rai next time.</font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">My conclusion-BB should not get any sponsors next Season.</font></font>

If Sana's mom is partially paralysed and can't respond properly then why is she not allowed to vote???? Paralyse gives you speech impairment it doesn't take your ability to think!!!
Adding "with all due respect" in front of your sentence doesn't make it sound ok. You disgust me !! Angry

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
WHat a pathetic episode...How can BB bring Rajeev to finals...usne aakhir aisa kiya hi kya hai...the most foolish and badhtameez contestant i have ever seen...

Loved the dignity with which Urvashis mom and Niks mom, iMams brother carried themselves...Hated the part after nomination...whole episode dedicated to Sana-Rajeev Dead...i dont understand why they think audience will like this episode..3 morons trying to woo Sana...yeh Sana aakhir cheez kya kai??? She is not even close to karishma in beauty...and we saw how much spite she has for Karishma. And then Rajeev is advicing her, if you feel they are getting OTT, u should respond...abhey tumhare saath abhi tak nahin kiya, to in logon ke saath kya karoge...Rajeev is a jerk..he was jealous abt the whole Sana wooing thingy...and in tomorrows episode, Delnaaz is talking to niketan about it...This was one of the worst episodes of BB...and i felt shocked when Sana was blaming that people were not happy in her moment of happiness..i mean, reallly?????? Raja Chaudhary trying to woo u is ur moment of happiness...holy crap!!!!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m001BullsEye777preepgangnamstyleInquisitivesoul

anmolc2

anmolc2

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
With a family as stupid as Delnaaz's.. no wonder both delnaaz's and her brother 's(I think) marriage ended in a divorce... I was thinking it must be been entirely rajiv's fault.. but now I think otherwise...

gangnamstyle

Goldie

gangnamstyle

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

heard they brought Raja, Ashu, Kashif to woo Sana?! 

W*F is this shit!!! BB being stupid now...

is this episode worth watching or wasted on Sana? 

im jst gonna watch the nominations part. cant waste my time on ths unnecessary sana-sana-sana by 3 losers.

gud ashutosh  got work again. last time raghu from roadies had said he is out of work nd searching for a way to b in news

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzScorpionGunner

preep

Goldie

preep

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

WHat a pathetic episode...How can BB bring Rajeev to finals...usne aakhir aisa kiya hi kya hai...the most foolish and badhtameez contestant i have ever seen...

Loved the dignity with which Urvashis mom and Niks mom, iMams brother carried themselves...Hated the part after nomination...whole episode dedicated to Sana-Rajeev Dead...i dont understand why they think audience will like this episode..3 morons trying to woo Sana...yeh Sana aakhir cheez kya kai??? She is not even close to karishma in beauty...and we saw how much spite she has for Karishma. And then Rajeev is advicing her, if you feel they are getting OTT, u should respond...abhey tumhare saath abhi tak nahin kiya, to in logon ke saath kya karoge...Rajeev is a jerk..he was jealous abt the whole Sana wooing thingy...and in tomorrows episode, Delnaaz is talking to niketan about it...This was one of the worst episodes of BB...and i felt shocked when Sana was blaming that people were not happy in her moment of happiness..i mean, reallly?????? Raja Chaudhary trying to woo u is ur moment of happiness...holy crap!!!!Angry

yeah i dont understand that also..why should people be happy for that ..it is not her swayamvar right...grrr bigg bossAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzthroughmysenses

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.