Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

gangnamstyle

Goldie

gangnamstyle

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
what so special abt sana? she is pretty bt itni bhi khoobsurat toofan nhi hai.. and without make up and hair done she luks so ordinary... kar ws beautiful even without make up... last se last season anchal ws pretty gud luking... heck sara khan had better features than sana! Dead Dead

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vybhavi5555keerthibbhuniluMJHTMonayaSajanalexstar-shabz-Saniya93InquisitivesoulBullsEye777yipeedesicrowdNishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Big boss is giving unnesessary footage to Sana for no reason. WTH was that all drama with 3 guyz? Whole episode was dedicated to her.I  doubt she is anywhere that popular as this biggboss wala are trying to potray her.Its clear she will be in top 3 with this nonsense.

Oh and Entire Irani family has no manner & tameez at all.Thumbs Down Delnaz's mother was so rude. No one's family member were that much disrespectful toward contestants.There was no need to drag sana & Krishma;s name while insulting rajiv. & all the reason she gave for urvashi except Moti comment were totally bullshit & lie. I bet Bakhityar must have trained her for this.

& Is it only me or anyonelse feel same that Rajiv has some feeling or whatever for Sana.  he was behaving like jelous BF when those 3 guyz were wooing sana. & i think sana is very well aware of that too because she is pretty much reciprocating it.

Edited by sunshine286 - 30 December 2012 at 9:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibm001bhunilu-victoRiya-alexstarBullsEye777

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
why is sana upset everyone seems to be over flatering her i mean sana stalls joke hai yar ?why were rajeev and sana arguing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajanalexstar

moonlite131

moonlite131

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

If they wanted it to be fun they should have asked the guys to woo sapna
exactly. I was thinking the same. Sapna could make this task much more entertaining Ouch

HinaTashafan

HinaTashafan

why they nominated del?she only got 1 vote??

gangnamstyle

Goldie

gangnamstyle

Originally posted by sunshine286

Big boss is giving unnesessary footage to Sana for no reason. WTH was that all drama with 3 guyz? Whole episode was dedicated to her.I  doubt she is anywhere that popular as this biggboss wala are trying to potray her.Its clear she will be in top 3 with this nonsense.

Oh and Entire Irani family has no manner & tameez at all.Thumbs Down Delnaz's mother was so rude. No one's family member were that much disrespectful toward contestants.There was no need to drag sana & Krishma;s name while insulting rajiv. & all the reason she gave for urvashi except Moti comment were totally bullshit & lie. I bet Bakhityar must have trained her for this.

& Is it only me or anyonelse feel same that Rajiv has some feeling or whatever for Sana.  he was behaving like jelous BF when those 3 guyz were wooing sana. & i think sana is very well aware of that too because she is pretty much reciprocating it.

u hve gotten it completely wrong... she trained bakri ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samsamyHinaTashafanshantiexpresssunshine286-victoRiya-

sunshine286

Goldie

sunshine286

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gangnamstyle

Originally posted by sunshine286

u hve gotten it completely wrong... she trained bakri ROFL

Its very hard to say who trained whom in this family.LOL I hope  Rajiv legally drag them to court for this public drama.If it was mentioned in thier divorce than this people should have shut thier mouth. But rajiv invited this on himself all with delu-delu. That loser deserve it anyway. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibHinaTashafan

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
What crappy episode...Dead

BB has lost it big time due to this episode... he expects TRP to be high showing 3 men trying to flirt around with a dame ???Ouch What was his intention to let the men in??? it looked so silly... like bees hovering around a single flower...!
Glad urva, sappy and niks continued with their work Clapand not actually ran to hug the way DHOL ran... She is the one who runs to hug anyone who visits...Dead.yeah dhol, we know , u know the WORLD...!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsamsamysoulEscapeshantiexpressbhuniluvinit_mittalm001gangnamstylethroughmysensesInquisitivesoulpreep.Nabi.BullsEye777

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.