Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by ayaan786

Originally posted by akruz

WHat a pathetic episode...How can BB bring Rajeev to finals...usne aakhir aisa kiya hi kya hai...the most foolish and badhtameez contestant i have ever seen...

Loved the dignity with which Urvashis mom and Niks mom, iMams brother carried themselves...Hated the part after nomination...whole episode dedicated to Sana-Rajeev Dead...i dont understand why they think audience will like this episode..3 morons trying to woo Sana...yeh Sana aakhir cheez kya kai??? She is not even close to karishma in beauty...and we saw how much spite she has for Karishma. And then Rajeev is advicing her, if you feel they are getting OTT, u should respond...abhey tumhare saath abhi tak nahin kiya, to in logon ke saath kya karoge...Rajeev is a jerk..he was jealous abt the whole Sana wooing thingy...and in tomorrows episode, Delnaaz is talking to niketan about it...This was one of the worst episodes of BB...and i felt shocked when Sana was blaming that people were not happy in her moment of happiness..i mean, reallly?????? Raja Chaudhary trying to woo u is ur moment of happiness...holy crap!!!!Angry

if you are so impressed with karishma then why do you or her other fans didnt vote for herShocked

Karishma was saved numerous times! honestly Sana is a crappy version of Veena Malik so she's still in the show... Karishma is more beautiful and has a much better personality than her! FACT!! 

bold:why are you lying the first time she didnt face the eviction because of her father the second time everyone was nominated so she got lucky and the third time she was out so she was only 2times nominated and the 2time evicted that much to her fan following

the week she left because of her dad she wouldve easily been safe! so may people get out at the first time up! 

but Karishma is better looking and has a better personality... Sana is still in because she's Veena Malik Jr. 

Like Sapna said it's better to be out than stay with or win against losers like Sana! 

why are you always comparing her with veena malik she has nothing done anything like her and btw karishma hasnt any personality she never stood forherself and always needed help from nik even nik said that se didnt deserved to be her. but sana can talk for herself like she did against sapna. sapna also bullied karishma last week and what did karishma nothing. this shows her personality=weak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 (Page 11)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

why are you always comparing her with veena malik she has nothing done anything like her and btw karishma hasnt any personality she never stood forherself and always needed help from nik even nik said that se didnt deserved to be her. but sana can talk for herself like she did against sapna. sapna also bullied karishma last week and what did karishma nothing. this shows her personality=weak

Karishma never asked Nik to help her... he did it because he was her friend! Karishma does not argue and likes to "co-exist" with everyone! that is her personality and it's a beautiful one! but she also puts her point across in an intelligent manner when she thinks it's right... she told Kashif shame on you for saying that to Sapna! 

she said in live chat that I didnt care about a lot of the petty things that happened in the house and saw no point to argue... if that made her less interesting then so be it! she's obviously a nice person! 

she had the most positive personality!! just because she didnt argue that doesnt make her weak! 

I don't like that Kar gets compared to the likes of Sana though... Dead

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 30 December 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzBullsEye777ScorpionGunner

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I am not a big fan of Karishma...for me Karishma and Sana stood at the same position in terms of liking until last week , when Sana told Rajeev that she was upset with him because he was talking to Karishma and she was fine only after Karishma was evicted...But the most important thing of all that i realized after watching todays episode is that, Sana is a big liar...she always denied that she talked anything about Karishmas father...but we have episodes as proof where she said "how can she come back to the show after what has happened to her father(baap)? which was really uncalled for..And today with her sweet tears she lied again that she had never told she doesnt like Karishma-Sapna talking...Sana, i no longer like, because she is a big fat liar...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m001Gauahargeous_NBullsEye777

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Karishma never asked Nik to help her... he did it because he was her friend! Karishma does not argue and likes to "co-exist" with everyone! that is her personality and it's a beautiful one! but she also puts her point across in an intelligent manner when she thinks it's right... she told Kashif shame on you for saying that to Sapna! 

she said in live chat that I didnt care about a lot of the petty things that happened in the house and saw no point to argue... if that made her less interesting then so be it! she's obviously a nice person! 

she had the most positive personality!! just because she didnt argue that doesnt make her weak! 

I don't like that Kar gets compared to the likes of Sana though... Dead

you remember what salman said to amar last year tumhari ried ki haddi nahi hai(you are spineless) this suits this time perfectly for karishma its not that she dont want to argue but she is scared to be nominated thats why she talks behind a person and not infront a person.

and dil pe hat rak ke kaho what was karishmas contribution in subject entertainment nothing

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Superboring, useless,senseless episode!!!

Best part was Rajeev giving it back to Del...just look at her expression when he said he will file a case,..
Go Raju!!!!

throughmysenses

IF-Dazzler

throughmysenses

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelhiDiva

Originally posted by throughmysenses

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">What a BS Episode!The people who nominated Urvashi are actually watching BB or just playing along with moronic BB's FFFing creative Team?How can BB can accept Nominations when Urvashi's Mother didn't gave any reason to Nominate?I have heard that Sana's Mother is partially paralysed (she can't even respond properly).With due respect,how can a such a person be allowed to Vote?Looks like BB is hell bent over making Sana or Rajeev as an Winner.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now i get why Delu was not talking anything abt Rajeev neither confronting.It's not a Sati-Savitri act but a Legal clause.I agree with what Rajeev said.If there is really a clause as he mentioned, he can really sue Delu & Circus for defamation over National TV & get hefty Compensation.The whole fiasco proved one thing more,there was really something from Delu's mouth which may harm Rajeev big time hence the clause.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">& what was that non-sense three Jokers coming to woo Sana?The reputations of the people who came to shower affection over her says itself abt her popularity.LOLLOLLOLRaja is my all time fav BB Contestant.I seriously hoped that he would do the much needed aag lagaoing with his Signature style but Alas!The tomfoolery around the Jerry Sana was too much of crap.No one should blame Sana if she acts like Aishwarya Rai next time.</font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">My conclusion-BB should not get any sponsors next Season.</font></font>

If Sana's mom is partially paralysed and can't respond properly then why is she not allowed to vote???? Paralyse gives you speech impairment it doesn't take your ability to think!!!
Adding "with all due respect" in front of your sentence doesn't make it sound ok. You disgust me !! Angry

Thanks for showering so much attention over me.Are u watching the live Feeds?Sana told repeatedly that her Mother is no more able to comprehend most things spoken thus can't RESPOND PROPERLY-exactly words written in my post.This is due to stroke that she suffered few years back.The same is discussed many times in LF Threads when the Families came to meet the Contestants & Sana was pranked.

BB is a tense TV Programme,edited & aired.Sometimes,the happenings are so fast that even the sanest of minds get baffled.It's but natural for her not to understand.How she can respond to things which she can't understand?These are the last Weeks & one Vote may decide many things espl when Nomination is concerned.My comment would have been same for any other Family Member of any Contestant suffering from such an unfortunate situation.One more anecdote for ur watchful Eyes-i have also commented over the Votes by Urvashi's Mother giving proper reasons.

Being a Daughter myself,passing stupid comments abt someone else's Mother is not something in my Agenda.I can assure u abt it.

Edited by throughmysenses - 31 December 2012 at 6:28am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.