Daily Discussion ~ 30th December 2012 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Feel so bad for Urvashi, she s  hundred percent gonna take it seriously :(

If they wanted it to be fun they should have asked the guys to woo sapna
tooo much sana...sana sana...woo sana...

booo sanaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀒
Why the hell were these 3 men brought into the house.. Useless drama..
Why biggboss is hell bent on making Sana winner,giving her so much footage. Karishma is more beautiful than her but biggboss never paid any heed to her.

Even Diana Hayden who was Miss world also didn't get so much attention.

Sana fan please don't bash me,I am neutral but its going overboard.😲
Edited by m001 - 11 years ago
what so special abt sana? she is pretty bt itni bhi khoobsurat toofan nhi hai.. and without make up and hair done she luks so ordinary... kar ws beautiful even without make up... last se last season anchal ws pretty gud luking... heck sara khan had better features than sana! πŸ€’ πŸ€’
Big boss is giving unnesessary footage to Sana for no reason. WTH was that all drama with 3 guyz? Whole episode was dedicated to her.I  doubt she is anywhere that popular as this biggboss wala are trying to potray her.Its clear she will be in top 3 with this nonsense.

Oh and Entire Irani family has no manner & tameez at all.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Delnaz's mother was so rude. No one's family member were that much disrespectful toward contestants.There was no need to drag sana & Krishma;s name while insulting rajiv. & all the reason she gave for urvashi except Moti comment were totally bullshit & lie. I bet Bakhityar must have trained her for this.

& Is it only me or anyonelse feel same that Rajiv has some feeling or whatever for Sana.  he was behaving like jelous BF when those 3 guyz were wooing sana. & i think sana is very well aware of that too because she is pretty much reciprocating it.

Edited by sunshine286 - 11 years ago
why is sana upset everyone seems to be over flatering her i mean sana stalls joke hai yar ?why were rajeev and sana arguing.
Originally posted by Saniya93

If they wanted it to be fun they should have asked the guys to woo sapna
exactly. I was thinking the same. Sapna could make this task much more entertaining
why they nominated del?she only got 1 vote??