Saravanan Meenatchi

SM New Promo Dec 31-Jan 4

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

http://blog.techsatish.net/2012/12/saravanan-meenakshi-this-week-promo-31.html

Promo update..

Meenu misses Saro and remembers her lovely moments with him and cries..  Soundarya hurts Tamil saying Pattikatana irundhalum panbullavana irupenu ninaichen .. budhiya katitala nu..
Tamil asks angrily  appo unaku enna pudikala and she replies yes .. Tamil angrily says indha kalyanathaye niruthidalam and walks off .. Sharadha tries to stop him. Later RS sees shatadha in unconscious state in bed..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks krithu akka !!! for the promo!
OMG very twist pols enna going to happen
me waiting for it
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg it is gona be semma twist ðŸ˜² but i have a feeling saradha doing drama to get tamil say yes for marriage nu 😆

thanks da krituma for the link and brief update on it 🤗
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

omg it is gona be semma twist ðŸ˜² but i have a feeling saradha doing drama to get tamil say yes for marriage nu 😆

thanks da krituma for the link and brief update on it 🤗

Akka I feel Sharadha is really not well.. however she may be i don't think director will make a fun of amma , she loves her daughter a lot so she might felt really sad..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithikas

Akka I feel Sharadha is really not well.. however she may be i don't think director will make a fun of amma , she loves her daughter a lot so she might felt really sad..

i have to argue against you in this 😛 you remember how we had hats off to saradha for agreeing to tamil soundarya wedding?? But after that she was back to her old self by encouraging the wrong thing to soundarya.. plus she insulted VV thought she knows vv is tamil father too 😕 Or if we follow what you said director might not use amma sentiment nu... saradha could pretend to be ill for the sake of her daughters life lae 😳 she loves soundarya and wants her marriage to happen so she pretended like sick? 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Krithika, Thanks for the link and brief updates..

Looks interesting.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i have to argue against you in this 😛 you remember how we had hats off to saradha for agreeing to tamil soundarya wedding?? But after that she was back to her old self by encouraging the wrong thing to soundarya.. plus she insulted VV thought she knows vv is tamil father too 😕 Or if we follow what you said director might not use amma sentiment nu... saradha could pretend to be ill for the sake of her daughters life lae 😳 she loves soundarya and wants her marriage to happen so she pretended like sick? 😉

I agree your point akka , but my heart says she is hurt and sad thats why she is unconscious.. hope the director shows like this..😊
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks for the udates..

siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TfsEdited by siva2901 - 11 years ago
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing akka 😊