Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

http://blog.techsatish.net/2012/12/saravanan-meenakshi-this-week-promo-31.html

Promo update..

Meenu misses Saro and remembers her lovely moments with him and cries..  Soundarya hurts Tamil saying Pattikatana irundhalum panbullavana irupenu ninaichen .. budhiya katitala nu..
Tamil asks angrily  appo unaku enna pudikala and she replies yes .. Tamil angrily says indha kalyanathaye niruthidalam and walks off .. Sharadha tries to stop him. Later RS sees shatadha in unconscious state in bed..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MindFreezerhopper_oceansneha_vijaynithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM New Promo Dec 31-Jan 4" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thanks krithu akka !!! for the promo!
OMG very twist pols enna going to happen
me waiting for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MindFreezerhopper_oceankrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
omg it is gona be semma twist Shocked but i have a feeling saradha doing drama to get tamil say yes for marriage nu LOL

thanks da krituma for the link and brief update on it Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MindFreezerkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

omg it is gona be semma twist Shocked but i have a feeling saradha doing drama to get tamil say yes for marriage nu LOL

Akka I feel Sharadha is really not well.. however she may be i don't think director will make a fun of amma , she loves her daughter a lot so she might felt really sad..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MindFreezer

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Akka I feel Sharadha is really not well.. however she may be i don't think director will make a fun of amma , she loves her daughter a lot so she might felt really sad..

i have to argue against you in this Tongue you remember how we had hats off to saradha for agreeing to tamil soundarya wedding?? But after that she was back to her old self by encouraging the wrong thing to soundarya.. plus she insulted VV thought she knows vv is tamil father too Confused Or if we follow what you said director might not use amma sentiment nu... saradha could pretend to be ill for the sake of her daughters life lae Embarrassed she loves soundarya and wants her marriage to happen so she pretended like sick? Wink

-vibhakarthi-MindFreezerkrithikas

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Krithika, Thanks for the link and brief updates..

Looks interesting.

-vibhakarthi-hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krithikas

i have to argue against you in this Tongue you remember how we had hats off to saradha for agreeing to tamil soundarya wedding?? But after that she was back to her old self by encouraging the wrong thing to soundarya.. plus she insulted VV thought she knows vv is tamil father too Confused Or if we follow what you said director might not use amma sentiment nu... saradha could pretend to be ill for the sake of her daughters life lae Embarrassed she loves soundarya and wants her marriage to happen so she pretended like sick? Wink

I agree your point akka , but my heart says she is hurt and sad thats why she is unconscious.. hope the director shows like this..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-hopper_ocean

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the udates..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top