KYPH_fan

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged
   Wow bomby, love Ur story. I was actually imagining it happening.Big smile
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks guys!

I was in vegas fro 3 days...so I couldnt post anything....but now since I am backBig smile..i'll continue my movie....Gosh it feels so good to be back home...india forums...missed it terriblyCry

Tumhari Bomby!Big smile

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged

We missed you too Bomby!  And now that you're back, where's the next part? WinkLOLLOL 

too good yaar.. just too good!! ClapClap 

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged
write the next part soooooon plzzzzzzzzzzzzCryCryCry
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Scene 8

The scene starts in a beautiful place….with beautiful mountains in the back..and grass all over…It looks like this…

Dk, in a shining black sherwani and grey dupatta is walking on the grass…does he look hot or what!

Background Music: tina tina tin tin tin tin..tin tina tin tin …

A girl in a black choli (Long, black skirt thing with a short black blouse) is running across the grass holding her duppata in the air…She runs towards his direction  …while she runs passed him…her duppata slowly touches Dk' faceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: (with his face under her duppata and his eyes closed) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Pari pari hain ek pari … (the duppatta falls down from his face) aasma se aa giri ….(the girl is none other than disha …she turns her face towards him…and shyly smiles at him and then starts to leave …when Dk grabs her duppata by his hand) saamne mere khadi…..mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaa..haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gaya… (gets closer to her and she shyly runs away ,holding her ghagra,Wink without her dupatta ) Pari pari hain ek pari …aasma se aa giri …(continues looking at running disha ).saamne mere khadi…..mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya..(falls down on the grass and hides his face under her smooth black dupatta)haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa ( turns and twist around under her duppata on the grass....he gets lost in her dupattaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Disha who is in a blue choli now is moving in circles…holding the corners of her duppata…WinkDk in a blue sherwani comes running out of nowhere and grabs her dupatta…WinkShe stops moving in circles and shylu, blushingly looks down…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: (goes behind her back)Woh chand taro ki roshini hain…(slowly and gently puts her dupatta on her headEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) woh mandiro ka diiyaa…(puts his head on her right shoulderEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)us jaaneman ki bus ek jhalak ne pagal mujhe kar diyaaa……(turns her around by her waist ….so she is facing him) woh mere sasso ki ragini hain…(gets down on his kneesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) who mere dooooono jaha…who maagle jo mujhse kabhi to…(puts his one hand on his heart and puts his head downEmbarrassed) dil kya usse de du jaan….(he looks up only to notice that disha has disappeared…..Hmmmmmmm Pari pari hain ek pari …aasma se aa giri ….saamne mere khadi…..(his palms behind his headEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaaa..haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa…(walks away on the grass)

Disha in a red choli is running in a field of red roses .....Dk in a red sherwaniWink is running after her...she is running in front of him, holding her ghagra and smiling...while Dk gets hold of her hand and pulls her towards him ...she lands in his arms...her hands on his chest...then our Dk picks her by her legs and takes circles...Embarrassedwhile she is holding her dupatta in the air...Wink...so teh dupatta is also taking circles along with them...after a  while Dk puts her down...the duppatta covers both of their faces...so they are both inside teh duppataWink...Dk gets closerWink...when she smiles like CRAZy and runs away with the dupatta..

Dk:(totally mesmerized by her)Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Jo muskurake dekha mujhe to…(hua mera dil fidaaaa…(disha stops running and Dk goes towards her)hain uske jaisi badi suhani..(points at her...and goes closer)us naazni ki adda….(disha freezesLOL.)haaaa…(gets on his kneesEmbarrassed)ushi ke khabbo mein khoya rehta (kisses her handEmbarrassed) main aaj kal raat bhar…(looks up at her ...she has disappeared)subha subha jab mein aankhein kholo …(looks everywhere but cannot find herConfused)aaye mujhe who nazar...

Dk runs around on teh grass to find her...

Dk:HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pari pari ek pari …aasma se aa giri ….(sees Disha in a red choli on the  right)saamne mere khadi…..(sees another disha in a blue choli on the left)mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaaa..( another disha in a black choli runs passes him)haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa… (gets confused on where to look and finally all of them disappear....he lies dwon on teh grassWink) hmmmmm….mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaa…(closes his eyes and feels the wind with his eyes closedEmbarrassed)haaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa....mujhe uss pyaar ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ( who is COMPLETELY lost now)

Dk finally opens his eyes..only to realize that he is in now dream world...but in his office...sitting on his chairLOL.....Dk shakes his head......with a "u r crazy type of an expression)....he is still smilingEmbarrassed

----------------------------------

lol...hope u gusy liked it..Actually the original song for this scene was supposed to be "Kardoo kammal tere naal soniyeh...naal sonyehWink)...but iIt would have been too R -rated...I am sure I would have gone into too mcuh detail and made it R -rated...Samy ahs already warned me...Mein uska dil aur vishwaas dono hi nahi tod saktiConfused....

Soon Disha will also be falling for him...so stay tunedWink

Tumhari bombY!!

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
brilliant bomby ClapClap details are amazing!! Big smile  I can't wait for the next part.. Wink

Go to top