India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tumhari Disha MOVIE! (Page 86)

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Sorry for taking along time...this one is quite short ..in comparison to my recent scenes...But I just realized that if I go back to my short scenes then I will be able to write them more oftenLOL

Here comes the silver jublie scene........

Scene 25 

Disha and dk are standing right next to each other…disha is watching pinky go away.....pinky is chasing her ball BTW …and she is soon out of sight…

Disha: ( with a smile on her face…looking at pinky going away) Kitni pyaari bacchi haina?

Dk: ( looking at pinky……lost in naughty thoughts)Agar beti aisi hain…. to fir iski maa kaisi hogi?WinkLOLLOL

Disha: ( facing him…..disgusted…)  What ??!?!?Angry

Dk: ( triying to explain) Nahi ….mera matlab  ( disha cuts him off)

Disha: Disgusting! Simply disgusting!Angry

Dk: Arre mein to masaak…( she cuts him off again)

Disha: ( MAD) Sab mard! Sab mard ek jaise hote hain!Angry

Dk: Tum meri baat to….

Disha: Ek number ke PERVERTS!AngryLOL

Dk…arre mein to sirf…

Disha: HypocritesAngry!LOLLOL

Dk: tum meri baat …

Disha: ( Uska ghussa sir chadkar bol raha hainLOL)  Dogs! All men are dogs!LOLLOL

Dk ( losing his patience!)  Tum meri baat bhi sunogi ya apni hi .. …

Disha: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna ! ( hands on hips…ghusse se garam) Go to hell! Angry( she starts to walk away in anger)

Dk: ( following her)  arre meri baat to suno…

Disha: ( walking fast…MAD) Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!…Just get lost!

Dk: ( following her..losing his patience ) Mein such keh raha hoo..mein uski maa ko jaanta tak nahi..!LOL

Disha: ( walking faster…ignoring him…more ghussa) Haan haan…tum kyun usse jaane lage. I am sure ke tumhara uske saath koi chakkar chal raha hain!LOL

Dk: ( schoked …stops walking) Kyaaa?! Mera chakkar?????

Disha: ( stops walking…hands on hips) Aur nahi to kya mera!  Chai- coffe ke liye tumhe thodi der ghar par kya bula liya …ke aap bhai sahib ne to apna dil hi usse de diya!WinkLOL

Dk: ( losing all his patience) Keeeeeeeeeeyaaaaa????Tumhara deemak to nahi khraab ho gaya!

Disha: ( ignoring him…continues her chatar-patar) Apni chikni chupdi baton se usse apne jaal me phas liya hoga…aur phir apne teen dozen chumme bhi maang liye honge!WinkLOLLOL

Dk:(SCHOCKED)Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? ??????

Disha ( non-stop) Khatti! Meethi! Theeki! Namkeen! Sab tarah ki kisses maaang li hogi tumne LOLaur phir jhapp..( when dk grabs her and throws her against the wallEmbarrassed….Don't worry it doenst hurt…and puts her right palm on her lips…so he is covering her mouth …EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Dk: ( LOUD and CLEAR….ghusse se bahut hi garam…showing her his badi badi aankhien…) CHUP! ( Disha…who is scared to death…shuts her mouthOuch)Ek  dam chup!Angry Mein kabse tumhe samjhana ki koshish kar raha hoo aur tum ho ke all-india radio ki tarah nonstop bole jaa rahi ho… to bus bole hi rahi hoi!LOL Chup hone ka to naam hi nahi! Mein pinky ki maa ko jaanta tak nahi!

Disha: ( bangs his palm off her lips….still MAD) Jaante nahi lekin jaanna to chahte hoo! I am sure keLOL…( when dk puts his right index finger on her lips.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and she shuts her mouthEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….)

Dk: ( comes closer…so they have better eye contactWink…with the finger on her lips) Chup! Bahut bolti ho tum!Angry

Disha…. a little scared, a little embarrassedEmbarrassed…  uncomfortableEmbarrassed….she doesn't say anything…but just looks at Dk whose face is right in front of hers…Embarrassedwith his finger on her lips…EmbarrassedDk  realizes the situation! He too shuts up…and just looks into her eyes…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Background Music: Ru ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…ru ru ru ru rurru EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed( the maine pyaar kiya music)

Disha ….embarrassedd…….lowers her eyelashes Embarrassedand then looks up at Dk….Dk gets the indication and he slowly and gently takes his finger off her lips…Embarrassedand backs up a liitle…since he was standing sooooo closeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

After backing up….he just stares at dishaa….mesmerized by herEmbarrassed…with a lost expression on his face…khoya khoya dkEmbarrassed…with a faint smile on his face…Disha is even more embarrassed…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Disha: (embarrassed…puts some of her hair behind her right ear) (looking down…Slow, Soft, scared tone) Ah who….Embarrassed( lifts her eyelashes up ) raat bhi hone wali hain aur ( looks at dk directly…who is in his dream world…and then again puts her nazre dowEmbarrassed) ….aur mujhe…. jaana bhi hoga

Dk: ( finally out of his dreamworld…….sad) Kaha?LOL

Disha: (looks up…same soft, slow toneEmbarrassed) farmhouse…( eyelashes down)mehendi ki rasam haina

Dk: Tum kahi nahi jaa sakti!Wink

Disha : ( eyelashes up…eyes wide)

Dk: ( comes closer…puts his right palm on the wall…next to disha's headEmbarrassed) ( smiles) Aur waise bhi…mujhe jo chahiye tha…who to mujhe abhi tak nahi mila…WinkEmbarrassed

Disha: ( eyes wide….gulp in her throat…hawa tightOuch –scared and emarrased) ( looking down)Ah…..EmbarrassedwohEmbarrassedwho mein…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: ( removes his right palm from the wall….to himself… regret) Pata tha! Kuch nahi milne wala!AngryLOLLOL

Dk: ( smiles) Koi baat nahi…next timeWink…( disha looks up with a faint smile on her face) Lekin kamsekam tum is na- cheez ke saath Wink dinner par to chal sakti hoWinkEmbarrassed

Disha: dinner par…..?

Dk: Haan sirk thodi der ki to baat hain…please mana mat karna

Disha: Ah …lekin..

Dk: ( with his true gentlemen wali adda--- Extremely POLITE and CAREFUL) PleaseEmbarrassed

Disha: ( bites her lower lip...small smile) ' kayEmbarrassed

the end!

Dono...akele raat ko..Wink.goa ki sadko par....kya kuch nahi ho saktaWink...SO STAY TUNED

Bomby!

Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 05 August 2005 at 7:57pm

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged
yaar story jaha achi hone lagh thi hain waha tum rokh deti ho...chalo ab kya ho sakta hain...next part ka intezaar karo Cry

anyways, very very nice Clap
Big J Goldie
Big J
Big J

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged

LOL LOL, i fink ive read ur story for da first time Bomb'z and it was simply amazing yaar, i fink ive got a lot of catching up 2 do and read da rest LOL

BIG J

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 5:05am | IP Logged
aur dono akele raat ko mumbai ki sarko par nahi goa ki sarkon par bhool gayin woh goa mein hain.LOL
Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Hi Bomby,

It's very great your story!!

Par DK aur Disha shaadi ke lije Goa me hain, to Mumbai ki sarko ki baat kaha se agai??

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
wow but i was excepting something else well well when is disha going to fall in love with dk and confess her love to him waiting for that scene
bkeero IF-Dazzler
bkeero
bkeero

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yaar your great... hume asie modh pe chod diya ke intezar katam hi nahi ho raha hai... agge kiya hoga....
TD.FAN Goldie
TD.FAN
TD.FAN

Posted: 05 August 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
that was good keep up the good work

Go to top