Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tumhari Disha MOVIE! (Page 4)

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Scene 3

It was Suhas in the back, who had called disha's name. (lol..played by Hemani shiv puri!)

Disha: (faces her) Ha Aai?

Suhas: Dekha ! Tumhe mujhe sirf ek baar aawaz deni hoti hain…aur ( disha cuts her off)

Disha: (laughingly) Aur us maharani ko soo baar bolaye, to bhi nahi sunti ….right?

Suhas: Arre tumhe kaise pata?

Disha: Aaiiii….Aap rooz yehi to kehti ke!...(Both Laugh)

Suhas: Ab tum hi batao disha, sir par exams hain, lekin usse koi fikar hi nahi…Jab dekho to apne dostoon ke saath filme dekhti rahti hain

Disha: Lekin Aai, abhi to who bahut choti hain…agar who abhi enjoy nahi karegi to phir kab karegi??

Suhas: Tumhi ne usse sir pe chada ke rakha hain…(disha laughs) …tumhare vaje se hi who bahut bikad gayi hain…achha tum jao aur rano ko othoa…warna college ke liyeh der ho jayagi

Disha: Don't worry Aai..main hoon na!

Suhas leaves the room..and disha goes to Rano's room. Rano (mamta kulkarni..lol) is sleeping on her bed with the blanket over her face. Disha comes and takes off the blanket.

Rano: kyaa di, soone do na

Disha: Aur kitna soongi? 8 to kabke baj gaye…..chalo jaldi utho…college ke liye der ho rahi hain…

Rano: (sleepy and lazy) Oh di…aaj jaane ka mann nahi kar raha… aaj tum akeli hi kyun nahi chali jaati…

Disha: Raanoooo tum uthti ho ya mein..

Rano: Oh common di…ek din nahi jaogi to koi farak nahi badega…

Disha: Aur aai ko kya kahoo?

Rano: Oh di, kuch bhi keh dena…kehna ke meri dabyat thik nahi hain..ya phir …

Disha: Aacha to mein Aai se Jhot bolo

Rano: Di pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee

Disha: Theek hain theek hain…Zyada maska lagane ki koi zaroorat nahi hain!

Rano: Oh dee ..you r soo sweet..

Disha: (smiles) ha..woh to mein ho hi!....Arre paap re…Zaade aath (8: 30) mein sirf dus minute baaki hain

She hastily leaves the room and goes to her room. She comes out of the shower and gets changed into jeans and a cute pink shirt. She is in such a hurry, that she forgets to brush her hair! She quickly gets into the back of the car and tells the driver to start.

Highway- there are lots of cars. Disha's car is one of them. Inside, she is looking for a brush in her bag to comb her hair. The car is stopped by a red signal. She finds a brush and starts brushing her hair. Just then a black Mercedes parks right next to Disha's car. It is a very high fanda carWink…seems like it belongs to a very lucky bas***d!LOL...The windows of the car are sooo cool...that noone can see the inside..but the person sitting inside the car can see everything outside! Guess whose car it is....yes none other than Dk seghal's !

Inside Dk's car, Dk had been listening to the radio. Suddenly,his eyes fall on the car next to his... He sees a girl brushing her hair...but he can't see her face...as he can only see her long , Black hairWink...Dk get curious...he opens the window of his car to get a better lookWink...His eyes are glued  to the girl...even tho he cannot see anything besides her hair.....something happened to him! He couldnt move...he coudn't look anyhwere else besides at the girl brushing her hair. there was something ...something in her..because of which he coudn't do anything besides constantly stare at her...Wink Just then, Disha, the girl brushing her hair...SWINGSSSSSSSSS her hair in the air ....while Dk's eyes are STILL gluedWink ....and her hair lands on the other side...and she starts brushing the other side of her hair.... DK' eyes POP OUT...to see the stunning, beautiful Disha...he can't seem to get her eyes off and constantly stares at her...Just then Dk' radio sings "Bahut Khoobsurat hooo..bahut khoobsurat hoo....yeh bhigri si latte hain....inne chehre se uddne do haaaa...bahut Khoobsurat hoon....bahut khoobsurat hooo..."Wink

Disha who was too busy brushing her hair doesn't notice Dk staring at her....but after she is done, she notices a good looking, bearded man in a black suit with a red shirt staring at her....She looks at him for a second...but he still continues looking at her with a sparkle in his eyesssEmbarrassed....she gets annoyed and turns her face to the other sideLOL...While DK STILL keeps on staring at herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....She turns her face a liitle to see if that man is still looking at her....and guess what he was...withouting blinking once!...Disha gets really frustrated...and opens her window...and looks in Dk's window

Disha:(angry) Excuse me Mister, Aap ko sharam nahi aati kisi ladki ko aise ghoorte huwe??LOL

No response from Dk...but the same old CONSTANT staring.LOL..but this time a faint smile escapes his lips

Disha: Oh hello? mein aap se baat kar rahi ho!

again no response from Dk except his usual staring and this time a bigger smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed at Disha

Disha  gets really MAD now...she calls him " Besharam!" and quickly closes her window.....

Suddenly  the signal turns green ...and her car drives off in a puff of smoke...

Dk who just realised that her car left...." arrrrrrrre suniyehhh"
...he removes his head out of the window...but Disha's car drives off in a puff of smoke...Dk puts hsi head back in the car...resting on the car seat...with a BIG smile on his faceWink

Comments please........Soory for not writing for like a week..

Cheers,
Bomby!

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

ClapClap Clap

i like the way u incorporated kaho naa pyaar hai sceen in the story.

write more please.Embarrassed

Edited by Jaslove - 19 May 2005 at 3:42pm
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Plz write the next bit it is such a good movie keep it up lol!!!

angelfire Groupbie
angelfire
angelfire

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Bomby...
             It was really cool..I could not stop myself without laughing  all the while reading ur story...It was too good sweety..Keep it up...Waiting for ur next dose..
AngelFire....

Edited by angelfire - 19 May 2005 at 3:57pm
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Jaslove....U realised that? lol..I am sooo Original!LOL

Rest.....Thanks guys....keeps posting your comments/feedbackBig smile

I'll continue my Movie soon....i am still thinking about the plot...And I think i'll make it into a funny, love story...say what?Wink

Cheers,
Bomby

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
i think it will be gr8.Wink write soonLOL
vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hello Bombaygirl:

The scenes are written very beautifully.  They make very good reading, thanx.  Good work, keep it up!!!!  When are you posting the next instalment?  Waiting eagerly for u to continue.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

awesome job, Bomby!! EmbarrassedLOL  I can't wait to read the next part

Go to top