India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tumhari Disha MOVIE! (Page 24)

goldi2 Goldie
goldi2
goldi2

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

ok cmoe onnn bomaby dont make me wait nnoo longer!!!!!!!!

lol

i think u should take ur time cus mor the tmie mor the better of the story soo kepp writin love ya

Goldi2

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

This one is for someone really special...who has read by entire movie three times...not once..not twice..but three times...meine khud abhi tak poora ek bar bhi nahi padha!LOL Its poeple her ..that really encourage me to write more....Thank u again...this one is for herEmbarrassed

Scene 16

Disha and Dk are staring into each others eyes Embarrassed….him with PASSSSSSSIIIOON  in his eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….and her staring MYSTERIOUSLY into his lovely eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…They are both lost in their own world ….The camera focuses on dk's eyessssss Embarrassed….tehn on disha's eyessss…fir aankhon aankhon ki baat WinkEmbarrassed…..They are staring amd staring .....theeki theeki nazro se WinkWink…when the music starts playing in the background....

Ishq jaise hain ek aandhi…Ish hain ek toooooooooooofan…Ishq ke aage bebas hain…duniya mein har illlllllllllllllzaa…ishq mein sab deewane ne hain ..ishq mein sab hain heran….ishq mein sab kuch mushkil hain..ishq mein sab aasan…dekho pyaare…yeh nazare…yeh deewnae Wink…yeh parwaane Wink…hain ishq mein kaise ghum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk in a black and grey shining kurta shirt with black pants …looking soooo SMASHING ...haaai mein mar jaawaWink.....inside taj mahal LOLLOLLOL…..Disha, in a black sexy choli Wink…walking latak matak keWink…and DK follwing her …dhum hilate hue Wink….Dk grabs both of her wrists ….by each of his strong arms Wink….and pulls her towards his chest Embarrassed…her back bangs into his chest… EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: Haaaaai! Wink..(in her ear) Tumse milke dil ka hain jo haaaaal kya kahe…(swings her out ...still holding her one hand and pulls her back))ho gaya kaisa yeh kaisa kammal kya kahe..(she lands in his arms...her hands on hsi chest..she pushes him off by his chest...and starts walking away...again ladak matak ke Wink) ( dk following her).tumse milke dil ka hain jo haaaaaal kya kahe…ho gaya hain kaisa yeh kammaaaaal kya kahe

Disha is standing by a pole...style se Wink......with her one arm against teh pole...while the other one on her waist Wink....her hair on one side...her back showing...her choli has lots of knots on the back.... Wink

Dk: Check that....like that WinkWink

Dk comes from the left side ...take her hand off her waist..and kisses her hand...

Dk: Tum ko pooooja hain...(goes behind her) Tumhari ri hi (puts hsi both arms around her waist) ibaadat kee hi....(puts his head on her shoulder) Humne jab kee hain, toh phir aise mohabbat kee hain ( disha starts to go when he grabs her ....and pushes her towards the pole...and gets closer Embarrassed...his left hand is on her right hand against the wall Wink...he is holding it kass ke Wink..his right hand is resting on her bare waist Embarrassed....her other hand is againt the wall...Dk starts kissing her bare left shoulder/neck Embarrassed...disha..feeling teh jitters ..tries to escape...when dk grabs her and pulls her towards him....her back back bangs into him again!Embarrassed

Dk:(crazily digs in her hairEmbarrassed) Dil mera pagal hain jaana…isko tum pehlaado…Embarrassed)  (turns her around ..holding her tight....and  he gets closeerEmbarrassed)dil mein kyun hulchul hain jaana…mujhko tum samjhadoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..( disha BENDS down..90 degree angle...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.)mehka jo aachal hain jaana…(bends on top of her and  kisses her neckEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)isko tum lehrado…( pulls her up FOCEFULLY..)

A coach! They land on a coach..with dk on the bottom..an disha on top....half of her hair is on his face)..zulf jo baadal hain jaana…mujh pe tum barsaadoWink

Disha is sitting on a swing...when he attcaks her from teh sideWink

Dk: Jaana leke jaan aaya hain..tera yeh deewnaaaa ( he is laying on top of her....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..with hsi strong arms on each side..so he is covering disha from all sidesWink)…jaane tujh pe mit jaayega…tera yeh parwanaaaaaaa…(rests his head on her bossomEmbarrassed) janaa mere dil mein kya ahin…tune yeh na jaanaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…(lifts his face up and looks at her helplessly..gets closer)jaana tujh ko yaad aayega…mera yeh afsanaaaaa…. (they stare into each other's eyes)

dekho pyaare…yeh nazare…yeh deewnae…yeh parwaane…hain ishq mein kaise ghumWinkEmbarrassed

Dk: ( who is still in his dream world)( deep breath)HaaaaaaaiWink

Disha: ( who had been staring into dk's eyes for the entire time comes out of her dream world...I have no clue which song she was dreaming...Probably laal duppata..ud gaya re..beri hawa ke jhoke se..mujhko piya ne dekh liya...or suraj hua madham...Embarrassed..either one...or maybe...yeh ladka hai allah kaisa hain deewana..kitna mushkil hai tauba isko samjhana..ke dheere dheere dil bekarar hota hai..hote hote hote...pyaar hota hainEmbarrassed..wow..I really do get carried away!LOL)

Dk and disha both realise that they have been in this position for quite a long time nowEmbarrassed...disha is embarrasedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....she starts by putting her nazre down...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....but dk doesn not move his eyes..he continues staring at her..while disha is sharam se pani pani...

Background music: Nisa re gaare saare gaare..saare...nisa gaare saare gaare sassaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: (who is mesmerised by her beauty and still in his dream world ) (to himself) HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiEmbarrassed

Disha: ( to herself)  Pehle apni nazar to hattao...(still looking down.Embarrassed..but not at his face directly...)

Dk: ( to himself) HaaaaaiWink.....kabhi kabar is gareeb par bhi reham kiya karo.....kabhi kabar mujhe bhi tumhare uppar aane doLOL

Disha: (as if she read his mind) ( to herself) Besharam!

Disha tries to get up...when she realises that Dk is holding her waist TIGHt...she is unable to get up...she looks at Dk..who is soo busy staring at her..that he can't see anything...besides her beauty

Disha: (shy) Ji chodenge?Embarrassed

Dk: (khayalo mein khoya huaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed))Huh?

Disha: (still with slow, soft voice) Meine kaha...ji chodenge?Wink

Dk: (to himself..all naughty naugthtyWink) itni jaldi kya hain....abhi to maza aana shuru howa hainWink

Dk: Kyun?Wink

Disha: (losing her temprer) Excuse meAngry!

Dk: (presses her waist ..so he is holding her tighterWink) ( winks at her) Ssssssqueeze meWink

Disha is shockedShocked..while dk is smiling naughtily at her

The end!

LOLLOL..lol..but sorry for stopping right here..I can already see peopel running after me..with a baseball bat in their handsLOLLOL..

Also, I dint do the whole song...It would take too long...choreography takes a long time...waise bhi farah khan busy thi..isliyeh mujhe hi karna padaLOL...BTW any requests for songs in teh future...then let me know..I will trya and add your fav song in this movie...

Gulano wants me to scene in which Dk is singing "kaho na pyar hain"Wink ...I am thinking of ladki kammal re ke..aankhiyo se goli maareWinkLOLLOL..well lets' see...let me know any of your fav songs..that u want the two D's to be performing on...

Tumhari Bomby!

Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 27 June 2005 at 6:44pm
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

bomby's so romantic Embarrassed

totally rocking LOLClap

write soon heheheLOL

goldi2 Goldie
goldi2
goldi2

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

lol

that was sooo funny!!!!!!!!! i mean qutish funny!!! lol

kepp iot up bombay

later

goldi2

Piano1422 IF-Dazzler
Piano1422
Piano1422

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

thnx 4 the update and it is very gud do i won't run after u w/ a baseball bat!LOL

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Clapoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!Wink

hey bomby i can clearly see that once u startedWink the scene u just got carried away with it huhWink!!!!!!!!!!LOL

by the way let dish become at ease Big smilewhen with out hottie and not so angry!!!!!!!LOL

Winklet things flowClap

just kiddingLOL!!!!!!!!!i wish huhLOL!!!!!!!!!Wink

love KPSmile

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Oye Bomby, oye oye Bomby:

Dil khush hua tumhara yeh episode read karke.  Thanks.

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

LOLLOL..lol..but sorry for stopping right here..I can already see peopel running after me..with a baseball bat in their handsLOLLOL..

Also, I dint do the whole song...It would take too long...choreography takes a long time...waise bhi farah khan busy thi..isliyeh mujhe hi karna padaLOL...

Teek hei is bar tumhe chor dete hai (I was also coming after you with the baseball bat) par kya kare tumhari story he itni achi hai ke hum tum ko bat lakei marne nahi aa rahe hei!! LOL Wwow to hamare story ke gana apnahi likte tum farah Khan ko mere "Hello" jaror kehdena!

Go to top