India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tumhari Disha MOVIE! (Page 121)

~Angel~ Goldie
~Angel~
~Angel~

Posted: 07 December 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
vyommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where r u ?????????

SRKfever Senior Member
SRKfever
SRKfever

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushma

plz...........................................
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Cry

yes pleaze continue soooooonCry

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Please!! Where are you Bomby!!!!! I mean if ur busy then its okay!
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 22 December 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Sorry sorry sorrry
I am soo sorry for leaving u guys hangling like dat....was busy with my finals......but now I am back!This time for ever! Big smile I peronsally feel really sorry....to make u gusy wait soo long.....i ahve made sooo many fans .....I mean friendsLOL ....because of this movie.....and many more are still comin in....I cnat believe I stopped writing

Again really sorry for disappering.....i cnat believe u guys are still hanging out here.....waiting fro my next corruptiom LOL ....well what can i say..? I'll be back with some corruption soon....so STAY TUNED!.....

Aapki Pyaari, Nyaari aur ek lauti filmi
Bomby! Cool

PS: My winter break has started.....ab to main free hi free ho.......hope dat brings a smile to people's faces Wink
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Yes, Yes Yes!!!...u will continue...its ok...we understand...lots of us here had the same problem--->exams!!...why does teachers have to give exams???...newyas...can't wait now!!!
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
finally ur back bomby's please give a little update of what happened last,then the rest of the story.
its been ages since you last wrote. LOL
Sumayya IF-Dazzler
Sumayya
Sumayya

Posted: 23 December 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Haiii abhi tak no update from madam bomby!! Nahi chalegah ye..

Come on yaar..ab to Im back Wink Jaanti hu..mere beghair U cant do anything Tongue Tumhari inspiration mein hu na LOL LOL Lekin ab to Im back..so..relieve ur fans and give us some hot n spicy masala to read n enjoy Wink

P.s. tum to lucky ho..ur winter break means winter break..for me..winter break means studying for the exams I have to take the day I get back to Uni Ouch
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 26 December 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Oh lord…long time….anyway….lemme give you guys a summary of my corruption …a…ahem….I mean my movie….before I continue with the story….

Summary: Dk and Dish first met each other in their cars….......disha starts hating him……then the second time….disha falls on top of Dk…… " Tum gire humpe bichli ke khambe ki tarah….khudha ki kasam current kha kar bada maza aaya Wink"………then they meet again….and again…when our hero loses his dil ka chain-vain….bechare ko loveria hogayaLOL…..dream seguence : "Pari pari hain ek pari" song……Then our dashing hero is on his way to goa for his friend's wedding( Rohit)……when he meets Disha and her friends on the road pushing their car……… "Jor lagake hayya…" …..they were heading for goa as well…….to attend their friend's wedding…..With the help of Disha's friend, Dk manages to get disha in his car…..and then the love story begins……..Dk starts flirting….while Disha ignores him…….Disha lies to him that she has a boyfriend….after a while the car breaks down……they start walking…..nafrat turning into doostiWink………Disha steps on her duppata and falls down…..Ouch… her leg! Mooke ka faida udhate huwe…..Dk takes her in his arms…and carries her all the way……till they find a place to take shelter in…..the Punjabi couple's house! Rememba?LOL …..At their place, Dk lies to the sardarji and his votti (wife) that Disha is his wife…..and not to mention….uske hone waale bacche ki maa……baaton baatoon mei….he kisses her on the cheek….3 timesEmbarrassed…….what happens next? Dk ki dhulai ! LOLwhat else…..In their room ( the guestroom) Disha hits him with a pillow all over…..when dk falls on the bed…..and disha falls on top of himWink……..some more HOT stuff……abit hard to explain…I recommend reading it….for those who haven'tWink…..Then the next day…..they reach the farmhouses ( ladkiwala and ladkewaala's farmhouse) ….At the sangeet…..Dk apne dil ki baat sabke saamne kehna ka vaada karta hain….thaats if he gets anything and everything that he will ask from disha…..our D lady agrees thinking that he doesn't have guts……this is when the antakshri scene comes up….While singing….in front of everyone…..Dk confesses his love for dishaWink…..Disha…sharam se pani pani….runs away from the living room ( ladkewala's farmhouse) …In the evening….during the mehendi rasam……Disha gets more nervous….thinking what he is gonna ask for…..Our hero…then comes up to the door…and calls disha outside ….Disha's friends push her towards him…..as she is too scared from him…….Outside, Disha is against the wall…..when dk asks for a dozen meethe chumme….two dozen pupiya….three dozen theekhi waali…..and what not!LOL Disha ..is about to have a heart attck…in the end….a cute little girl of 5 ends up kissing dk all ova his cheeksEmbarrassed….while Disha laughs……In the end…Dk gives up and asks her out for dinner…….if not the kisses…….disha aggress……Dk and disha go to the beach…..Disha in a sexy balck see thro saree…..and Dk……Che khulle button ( of his shirt) ……How can I forget datLOL…….they dance and eat dinner….disha starts feeling for him as well…….While dancing, Dk removes her waist chain….somehow….they are running along the beachside…..when disha again falls on top of him…( Man she falls too many times .LOL) …and the it starts raining……………fir aakhon aankon ki baat…….Dk starts dreaming….." Jaane do na….paas aao na….Embarrassed" How can I forget !.....thanks to rangTongue…….After his dream….he starts caressing her…..bringing her wet lips closer to his……..they were about to touch when …..Lighning….She gets up ….and dk apologises……they leave the beach…..as it was too late……not to mention too embarrassing to handle each other…..In the car…..disha turns red….sharam aur rain se pani pani…..while dk keeps staring at her…..He hits the break…..Disha is in her own world…he grabs her and puts her on the car…….. " Tumhe kuch kehna nahi hainWink?"……he keeps on drolling ova her…..after a lot of sharam…..Disha says…..I……mujhe……mujhe……..Mujhe neend aa rahi hain……" she pushes him off…..and runs away…..while Dk removes her waist chain from his shirt pocket…….. " Tumhari kamer ki chain to haath aagayi……lekin tum kab mere haath aaongi?"Wink     …..Aur ab aage! LOL

Lets see how the story unfolds…..will she confess? Will he force her.? Stay Tuned….a hot garma garm scene coming up
Wink

Aapki Filmi Bomby!Cool

Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 26 December 2005 at 3:48pm

Go to top