lalit1

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
bomby Cry

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Scene 30

Dk: ( with all his love, passion, might, desire, jazbaat, ehsaas, and enthusiasm…..looking STRAIGHT into her eyes) I Love You! Embarrassed

Just then…..it stops raining…..! They are still soaked ….Dk's voice repeats in the background 3 times…." I Love You!" " I love you" "I love you" …special effects guys... LOL

Disha……still lying on top of Dk…..with her palms on his bare chestWink…..her hair hanging on her right shoulder….water dripping from it…...Her eyes widen when dk's voice echoes in the background…..….and she continues staring at his wet, soaked face….Embarrassed. with shock and amazement! She stares deep down in his deep chocolate brown eyesss….and for a second seems amazed to see passion and fire striking from his lovely eyes……Embarrassed.Dk on the other hand….has the same lost, mesmerized look……with his eyes wide….looking at the wet, soaked face of disha with Love and DESIRE…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.mostly a " I love you and I want you!Wink" type of an expression….they stare and stare into each others eyes …disha with a somewhat lost expression….and Dk with stars in his eyesssss…Embarrassed…they are staring and staring……………..lost in their own world……………Embarrassed.when suddenly……a drop of water from disha's soaked hair …sloweeeeee falls down on dk's left cheek….. WinkDk immediately blinks….and quickly opens his eyes ….to stare at Disha with shining stars and burning fire …….splashing from his sparkling eyessssssssss……EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…just then

Background music: Bheege hooooth tereeeeeeeee………pyasssa dil meraaaaaa EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

Disha is shocked and embarrsed at the same timeEmbarrassed….they stare and stare into each other eyes…Dk with a " I want u and I'll have you!" type of an expression….Wink.disha is still under shockEmbarrassed….when Dk ….with fire in his eyes and with his right arm still around her waist…..takes his wet left hand index finger and sloweeeeee slides it down her wet forheadWink………..disha getting jittery from his touch…Embarrassed…down her wet nose……Embarrassed…downnnnnn her wet lips……EmbarrassedDisha sloweeeeeeee closes her eyessssEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….

Background Music: Lage abrisaaaaaaaaaaaar ……haaaaaaaa……mujhe tan teraaaaa…. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A faint smile comes on Dk's face…Embarrassed.his eyes glow with DESIRE…and he slides his finger down her chin…Embarrassed…..down her neck………….and slips his finger under her necklace…………Embarrassed…and sloweee /gently pulls her face down by her necklace………Disha, with her eyes closed…….lets go off herself……and slowee melts down in his arms……EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.dk continues pulling her necklace down gently….so her face is now on top of his……when…Dk all of a sudden lets go off her necklace….and places his right palm on her right wet cheek……and very slowee slides his palm thro her hair….Embarrassedwhich is hanging on her right shoulder….. Disha continues melting and melting…….EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.as Dk with his palm in her hair……sloweeeeeee pulls her face down……very sloweeee….EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.they r sooooo close…..sooo close…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..ke pucho hi mat!Wink Her wet hair is all over his cheek Embarrassedand its almost impossible for him to see anything but her hair and eyes……Their lips are also quite close……when dk ….who has lost all his impatience/ control…..turns his head 45 degrees to the right ….and sloweeee closes his eyes……bringing disha's lips closer to hers……Dhan DhanWinkWink ……….even closerEmbarrassed…….Dhan Dhan DhanWinkWinkWink……their noses are touching…Embarrassed.everything is increasingEmbarrassed……jazbaat, ehsaas, pyaas, pyaar….Embarrassed.even the tempertatureWink… .their wet lips are about to touch whennn………. …..when when when WinkWink

Another lightning! LOL

Dk and Disha are alarmed! They immediately open their eyes and are embarrassed to see each other in such a cosy condition.Embarrassed...Disha, who is embarrassed to death immediately gets off of him…Confused.Dk too stands up…..Horrified, and embarrassed disha…breathing heavily and lookin down…….. unable to face him…. Embarrassed

Dk: (equally embarrassed…..out of words….bites his lips.Embarrassed) …Ah listen…....I …..I am really sorry ….( goes closer to her) who main …I did not mean to….

Disha: ( yet unable to face him ….embarased…yet with a faint smile …Low, soft toneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)…Ah who…..bahut raat ho chuki hain…...to Embarrassed

Dk:( faint smile) ya….ah…let's go….

Dk and Disha head towards the car….which is still parked on da beach….they quietltly walk side by side…..both of them are still embarrassed from each other…. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The Car! Dk opens the car door for disha and she quietly sits in the car….Dk gets in the car….and zooms off from the beach……BTW its about 12 at night…..raat ka waqt u see Wink

Inside the car, Dk is driving quietly….while Disha just sits there quietly and uncomfortably…..Embarrassedwhen another lightning sound is heard in the background….…Embarrassed..and it starts raining again….very heavily this time ( LOl ..sorry about the weather playing games….humari hindi movies mei aisi choti moti galtiya to hoti rehti hain…LOLisliyeh don't blame the director!)
Naturally….the rain only adds to their embarrasement…Embarrassed…Disha gets a gulp in her throat….Dk looks at the wet, embarrassed disha with PASSIONATE eyes and a naughty smile…Embarrassed..he turns on the radio to change the embarrsing environemnt …when

Radio: (girl voice) " haaaaaaaaaaaan……….DHAK DHAK karne lagaWink……hooo moora jiyara darne lagaWinkWink…… Sayya …bayya chod naWinkWinkWink…….kachi kaliya tod na… Wink

Disha's eyes widen and she is 10000 times more embarrassedEmbarrassedLOL……She gets a faint, blusing smile on her face and puts her hair behind her left earEmbarrassed.Dk immediately gets a naughty smile on his face…..and continues glancing at her every now and then…..with naughty /passionate eyes WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Radio: ( male voice) Hooo….dil se dil mil gayaWink……mujhse kaisi yeh haya?Wink………

Dk slowee grabs the edge of her saaree's palluWink….and places it on the gear shift handle…..with his hand resting on it….smiling naughtily to himself

Radio: "tu hain meri dilrubaWink………..kya lagti hain ….wah re wahWinkWink….."

Dk keeps smiling naugtily…….and Disha is pani pani from both…..sharam and rain…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..After a while…..they reach the farm house ( Lol…they are in goa for their friends wedding remember?LOL)

Dk hits the brakes right in front of the ladkiwala's farmhouse…..…Disha who is lost in her own world remains seatedEmbarrassed…..when Dk puts his left arm around disha's seat….and keeps staring at her with naughty eyes….and a big smile…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Disha is too busy lost in her own world…… smiling to herself for some reason….to even realize that they have reached home…and that dk is staring at her with those kaadil nazreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….

After a sec , Dk gives a bigger smile…..quickly gets out of the door….goes to Disha's door….opens it….

Disha: (out of her world) Oh!

When...Dk bends down….grabs her waist with his right armWink……digs her out of the car….and puts her on his right shouldeWinkr….and closes the door with his left hand….and then puts her down on the carWink…..….the front side of the car…. So she is sitting on the car…and he is standing right in front of her….so there is no way she can run away….Disha is immediately embarrassed and has no words…. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: ( with his right arm around her waist….and left palm on the car….smiles) So? Wink

Disha: ( a liitle shy, alittle mebaarsed….lookin down….low, shy tone) so…. Embarrassed

Dk: ( bigger smile)Tumhe kuch kehna nahi hain? Wink

Disha: ( nervously playing with her fingers….unable to face him..lookin down)….Nahi toh… Embarrassed

Dk: ( bends his face to get a clear view of her…..naughty smile) R u sure?Wink

Disha: ( eyelashes up) Ah…..ab main kya kahongi…Embarrassed.( lowers her eyelashes again)

Dk: Ab yeh bhi mujhe hi batana padega? Wink

Disha: ( completely blushing/smiling….lookin down…..bites her lower lip…her hair falls down) Embarrassed

Dk : ( pulls her by the waist......so her knees are touching his chestWink) ( desperate) Common…..sirf ek baar kehdo naWink……please….Embarrassed

Disha: ( who becomes more shy/embarrassed….and can't stop smiling 4 some reason) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: (getting impatient…..brings her closerEmbarrassed….he brings his face closer to hers so that his forhead is touching hers…Embarrassed.eyes closed…feeling her ) hmmm…..ab keh bhi doo…. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Disha keeps smiling and blushingEmbarrassed…..while Dk takes advantage of her….he brings her closer and closeWink…so he is.almost cuddling to her… Embarrassed

Dk: ( left palm in her hair….forhead to forheadEmbarrassed…..eyes closed….getting impatientEmbarrassed…) hum mm…..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedkaho na….. WinkEmbarrassed

Disha turning red by the secondEmbarrassed....as dk keeps drooling ova her face.....when all of a sudden...Disha pulls dk by his collar....so they are face to face Wink

Disha: ( looking down at his face....eye to eye...biggest smile....her hair hanging on his shoulder) Keh du? WinkEmbarrassed

Dk: ( all of sudden...shocked at her behavior...with the biggest smile).....(breaths out with a "finally" type of an expression...) .Huhhhhh.....pleasee Embarrassed

Disha: ( smilesss......chuki nazar...thodhi si sharmaayi huiEmbarrassed....thodhi si ghabraayi hui) Ah....I.... Embarrassed

Dk: (smiling) I.........? Wink

Disha: ( blushing and smiling...getting uncomfortable) I... Embarrassed

Dk: ( touching her forhead with his ...closed eyes....getting desperate....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedfeeling her) hmmm.....? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Disha: Mujhee.... Embarrassed

Dk: ( getting lost...losing his control...Embarrassedstarts attacking her hanging hair... ) hmmmmm....tumhe Wink

Disha: ( gets red by the second...as dk gets impatient by the second.Embarrassed..) Mujhee.......ah mujhe....Embarrassed(

Dk: ( dk digs deeper....his face exploring her hair/neck/shouder .Embarrassed.still with his eyes closed....getting more lost) hmmm...hummmEmbarrassedWink

Disha: ( uncomfortable and still shy)...mujhe....Embarrassed.( dk who is almost hugging her nowWink....some where near her left neck/shoulder/hair....his left arm around her back...and right hand in her hair..."hmmmm" getting desperateWink) ...( feeling the jitters/his touchEmbarrassed) ah mujheEmbarrassed.....mujhe Embarrassed

Dk goes further and further....when our D lady finally sayssssssssss

Disha: Mujhe ....mujhe neend aa rahi hain!LOL( saying this she pushes the LOST Dk by his shouldersWink.... jumps off the car....and runs away ....smiling and laughing..... LOL

Dk: ( who has just regained his conscious....yells) Arre suniye to... Wink

Disha: (while running...yells ) Good night.Wink..(laughs/gigles and runs into the door...till she finally disappears)

Dk: ( feeling like a fool) Ahh SHIT ....!( falls on the car's front....his arms spread apart ....with all his enthusiasmEmbarrassed) I love her! Embarrassed( pulls out disha's waist chain from his shirt buttonWink....which has been in his pocket ever since he took it off...looking at the chain..smiling) Hmmm....kamer ki chain to haath aagayiWink....huh....tum kab mere haath aaogi? WinkLOL

So what happens next? Will Disha confess her love?Wink Will our hero force her to confess? WinkWill they get married in the same mandap as their freind's?LOL What happens at the shaadi that they came to goa forWink....Stay tuned as I add soem more mirch masala to this kahani... Wink

Sorre guys fro da longest intezaar....but ur bomby is back into action Cool ...back with her HOT/corrupted scenes....back to rock the forum....as some people would call itWink....back to add some real garam masala into ur lives!

Aapki pyaari, nyaari aur ek lauti
Bomby   Cool

PS: My sat2's went pretty good....kisiki good wishes jo saath thiWink....now lets keep our fingers crossed till I get my results!

Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 08 November 2005 at 1:44am
TD.FAN Goldie
TD.FAN
TD.FAN

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged
awesome
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged
awesome bomby Clap
coolbuddy IF-Dazzler
coolbuddy
coolbuddy

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Your special effects & screenplay is awesome Bombz Clap Clap simply fantabulous LOL .....finally 2D's have moved from the beach LOL loved the scene where Disha says "Mujhe neendh aari hai" LOL LOL LOL too good.....keep it up Embarrassed
bkeero IF-Dazzler
bkeero
bkeero

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Good Luck..

Love this scene so romantic. You are the best. Can't wait for the wedding. LOL
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Kya scene tha Bomby!!!!! U are too good!!!! please cont soon!!!!!!!! waiting for Disha to say the three magic words!!!!
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 11:55am | IP Logged
first of all thanks for the part and it was brilliant

cont soooooooon

Go to top