Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tumhari Disha MOVIE! (Page 11)

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys

But before I go ahead, do u guys feel that I should add more characters...but mein kya karu...I love to focus only on the two D's...but still I am gonna be sanya...to add a liitle twistWink..don't worryy ..no rhona thona...just a littel more mirch masalaWink

Also, are my songs too boring or what? U guys do want me to continue with teh song situations right? let me know

Tumhari BombY!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

ur stories great r Mabey add in Azouba or one or two more characters however ur stories and songs r great plz continue writing

SRKfever Senior Member
SRKfever
SRKfever

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
don't change anything the scenes between the two
are magical

thanx

the songs are great
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Chalo then..I 'll stick with my chahracters...

I still can't think of how to get the shaadi started and stuff..It will take me a while....

bombY!
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 11 June 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i hope you will write sssooooooon Big smile
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Scene 10

On the road, Dk is driving to Goa. he is wearing a DASHING Yellow shirt with black pants...his first 3 shirt buttons are open...naturally he is not wearing anything underneath...(kya karu...is movie ka producer bahut kanjoos hainLOL….isliyeh under garments pe zyaada kharche nahi kar sakte! )He is listening to punjabi msuic...the best music in the entire world!

He sees Disha everywhere...in the rearview mirror...behind him..in the side mirriors..in the seat right next to his...while Deler mehendi (Punjabi singer) sings Har taraf tera jalwa …har taraf tera jalwa.. Har taraf tera jalwa …har taraf tera jalwa….yeh hawa mehki mehki hain….yed hawa tere jaisi hain….yeh fiza sun kya kehti hain…tu mere dil mein rehti hain…. Har taraf tera jalwa …har taraf tera jalwa.. Har taraf tera jalwa …har taraf tera jalwa

Just then Dk steps on his breaks and the car comes to a stop!

Dk: (shaking his head and smiling) Mein paagal ho jaaonga!LOLLOL.............when he hears some girls in teh background " Joor lagake hayya...Joor Lagake Hayya.."LOLLOL

Dk watches some girls TRYING to push a white car...singing " Joor lagake hayya"LOL..what I mean by trying is that their car is hardly moving!LOL...Dk gets out of his car...and goes towards them..

Dk: Ladies do u need  help? (what a true gentlemen...Embarrassed)

The 3 girls who were trying to push the car now look up...they are none other than pooja, shilpa and priya..disha's friends...

Dk: (surprised)Arre aap sab? Yaha?

Priya: Hum to Goa jaa rahe the...lekin aap yaha kaise...

Just then Disha steps out of the Driver's seat...wearing a red salwaar kameez....she was TRYING to drive ...while her freinds pushed...

Disha and Dk look at each surprisingly...

Dk and Disha at the same time: Aap??LOL

Dk: ( who can hardly believe his luck) Wow..what a small world...If am not wrong yeh humari paachmi (5th) mulakaat hain?

Disha: (confused) paachmi?

Dk: Ha meine aapko kal swimming pool mein dekha tha...waise aap swimming bahut achha karti hain...

Disha:(embarrassed) Oh !

While the two are talking the girls look from disha to Dk and Dk to Disha intrestingly...Wink

Dk: Waise aap log Goa kya karne jaa rahe hoon...koi khaas baat ..yah bus yuhi vaccation...

Disha: Nahi, hum humari doost ki shaadi mein jaa rahe hain...Reema

Dk: ( astonished) Wow..kamaal ki baat hain..mein bhi shaadi mein Goa jao raho hoon..lekin aapki dost reema ki nahi...mere doost ki shaadi mein ..Rohit ki shaadi mein ...

Disha ( trying to ignore him) Oh acch achha..

Priya: Rohit ki shaadi mein?Arre humari reema ki shaadi kissi Rohit ke saath hi to ho rahi hain...aap humare saath kyun nahi chalte (disha hits her with her elbow..whiel Dk raises his eywbrowsWink) ....oh..mera matlab tha ..aap humare saath kyun aane lage..

Disha: Haa..aur waise bhi humari gaadi to kharaab ho gayi hain...

Dk: (excited) Oh lao mein matat karta hoon...Gaadi ko dhakka hi lagane hain na...no problem..common girls...join me...

They thank him...priya, pooja and shilpa with teh help of Dk push the car...while Disha in the car...trying to get the car started...The car is actaully moving now...now since Dk put his strong arsm to workEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dk: ( while pushing whsipers to the girl next to him) Priyaaa..

Pooja: (whsipers back)Mein Priya nahi pooja hoon

Dk: Oh soo sorry..lekin mujhe tumhari madat chahiyeh..

Pooja: Meri madat? Kaisi madat?

Dk: (Shy) Woh actually..mein disha se...

Pooja: Jab pyaar karte hoo..to keh kyun nahi dete...?

Dk: Pagal ho gayi ho kya....agar tumhari doost ko meine keh diya..to pata nahi kaunsi aafat aa jayegi..woh to mujhe kaccha hi chaba jaayegi...aisi chidchidi hain tumhari doostLOLLOL...ab tumhe hi kcuh karna hoga...bus kisi bhi tarah s edisha ko meri car mein beetha do..

Pooja: (smiles) Samajh gai! Tum fikkar mat karo...

Their converstaion was in whsipers...so nobody heard the twoLOL....After a while the car goes Zoom....when we see Disha happily getting out of teh car...

Disha: Car shuro ho gayi....(to dk) Thank you so much...

The three girls also thank him...

Dk: (smiling..) No problem.... accha to mein chalu??.....

Pooja: Arre aise kaise? aap ne humari itni madad ki...Aap humare sath hi kyun nahi chalte..

Priya and Shilpa: Ha ha..join us....while disha jsut looks at all her friends

Pooja: Exactly! Jab raaste ek hain..manzil ek hain..to yeh alag- alag jaane ka kya matlab...aap bhi humare saath hi chaliyeh...(looking at disha and then Dk ) Warna hum aapki car mein chalte hain...Wink

Dk: Oh sure sure...why not? Chaliyeh...

priya and shilpa: ha ha..chalte hain..chalo chalo..

Disha: arre lekin ..aise kaise jaa sakte hain...fir yeh car ka kay hoga..

Pooja: Oh ek kaam karte hain..do loog yeh car mein goa jao..aur do loog Dk ki car mein....Ok to mein aur disha Dk ki car mein jaa..

Disha: lekin Poo.. (when pooja grabs her arm..saying "chalo chalo"LOL)

Dk, disha and Pooja start walking towards the car...Pooja in the middleLOL

Dk: (thinking to himself) Ab yeh kabab mein haddi bhi humare saath  aayegi kya?LOLLOL

Dk raises his eyebrows to Pooja..and she looks at him with a "Ok Ok I am going" type of an expression...

Pooja: (stops walking) Arre mein apna cell lana to bhool gayi...mein abhi aayi hain...(before disha could say anything..pooja runs away to get her cellLOLLOL)

Dk gets closer to disha...Does he miss a chance or what!

Dk: (trying to flirt) Hi

Disha: (fake smiling) Hi (looks away)LOLLOL

Dk and Disha reach his car..when Disha's cell rings...

Disha: Pooja tum kaha hoo?

Pooja: (on teh other end) Mein yaha car mein...yeh dono mujhe jaane nahi de rahe hain..isliyeh mein ...

Disha: What do u mean jaane nahi de rahe hain? ( Dk is smiling..Wink)

Pooja: An mein kya karo...mein car mein beth choki ho..aur hum to drive bhi kar rahe hain..tium dk ke saath jaa arhi hoon...don't worry he is a lovely boy!

Dsiha: (geeting angry) Pooja mein tumhe

Pooja: achha mein phone rakh rahi hoon...waise have fun...(puts teh phone down and gigglesLOL)

Dk: Kyaa hua?? Woh nahi a rahi hain...oooo..soo sad ( mann mein to laddo phoot rahe hainLOLLOL)

Disha: (looks upset) Ya...

Dk opens the front car door for her...

Dk ( smiling) : Come.!Wink

and she sits in...and he closes the door...he opens the door and sits in teh driver's seat...and closes the door...

Car mein aur kya- kya hogaWink..aur kya -kya nahi...jaane ke liyeh wait for my next scene...I sound like a Horror show speaker...woh hoote hain..."aahat mein khuli khidki mein kya hoga... jaanne ke liyeh Dekhkiyeh aahat ka agla episode..!"LOLLOLLOL

Bomby!

Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 13 June 2005 at 1:34am
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

lol@!!!!!!!

hey bomby

nice jobClap

i must say u know how to get the 2 to be alone huh!!!!!LOL

anyways another lovely episode

write the next one soonBig smile