Tumhari Disha MOVIE! - Page 61

Posted: 18 years ago
Sorry sorry sorry guys....Kal raat...ashsih ke chakkar me....me scen likh hi nahi paayi...soooo sorreeeee guys😭😭....lekin hopefully I can finish it today!😃

bomby!
write soooooooon
waiting

plz post the next part ssssssooooooooooooooooooon

😊

Alright guys...I am back! But not with the movie😭😭 ia ms ooo sorry guys...but i wasnt even home today...went ghummne with my family...bus abhi thodi der pehle hi aayi...Isliyeh abhi tak kuch nahi likha😭😭

But I am getting to work now...sorry again...lekin samjha karo...anyways...I'll try to make it  longgggggg....with all the ladai-jhagda, love...and funny/ naughty parts ofcourse😉...as usual😉

Sorre again ...hope u guys can undersatnd😭😭

Tumhari bombY!
Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 18 years ago
hmmmmmmm so sad but hope u had fun with ur family and inspite of fact how much time it will take will u be able to post it today
Yaar i dunno...I am sooooo exhausted right now...but my goal for today/tonight..is to finsh this boring long book i have been reading for a quite a long time😡...and finish scen 25 ofcourse! Ab dekhte hain...will ahve to stay up tonight...like I did 4 the antakshri special
Sorry for taking along time...this one is quite short ..in comparison to my recent scenes...But I just realized that if I go back to my short scenes then I will be able to write them more often😆

Here comes the silver jublie scene........

Scene 25 

Disha and dk are standing right next to each other…disha is watching pinky go away.....pinky is chasing her ball BTW …and she is soon out of sight…

Disha: ( with a smile on her face…looking at pinky going away) Kitni pyaari bacchi haina?

Dk: ( looking at pinky……lost in naughty thoughts)Agar beti aisi hain…. to fir iski maa kaisi hogi?😉😆😆

Disha: ( facing him…..disgusted…)  What ??!?!?😡

Dk: ( triying to explain) Nahi ….mera matlab  ( disha cuts him off)

Disha: Disgusting! Simply disgusting!😡

Dk: Arre mein to masaak…( she cuts him off again)

Disha: ( MAD) Sab mard! Sab mard ek jaise hote hain!😡

Dk: Tum meri baat to….

Disha: Ek number ke PERVERTS!😡😆

Dk…arre mein to sirf…

Disha: Hypocrites😡!😆😆

Dk: tum meri baat …

Disha: ( Uska ghussa sir chadkar bol raha hain😆)  Dogs! All men are dogs!😆😆

Dk ( losing his patience!)  Tum meri baat bhi sunogi ya apni hi .. …

Disha: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna ! ( hands on hips…ghusse se garam) Go to hell! 😡( she starts to walk away in anger)

Dk: ( following her)  arre meri baat to suno…

Disha: ( walking fast…MAD) Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!…Just get lost!

Dk: ( following her..losing his patience ) Mein such keh raha hoo..mein uski maa ko jaanta tak nahi..!😆

Disha: ( walking faster…ignoring him…more ghussa) Haan haan…tum kyun usse jaane lage. I am sure ke tumhara uske saath koi chakkar chal raha hain!😆

Dk: ( schoked …stops walking) Kyaaa?! Mera chakkar?????

Disha: ( stops walking…hands on hips) Aur nahi to kya mera!  Chai- coffe ke liye tumhe thodi der ghar par kya bula liya …ke aap bhai sahib ne to apna dil hi usse de diya!😉😆

Dk: ( losing all his patience) Keeeeeeeeeeyaaaaa????Tumhara deemak to nahi khraab ho gaya!

Disha: ( ignoring him…continues her chatar-patar) Apni chikni chupdi baton se usse apne jaal me phas liya hoga…aur phir apne teen dozen chumme bhi maang liye honge!😉😆😆

Dk:(SCHOCKED)Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? ??????

Disha ( non-stop) Khatti! Meethi! Theeki! Namkeen! Sab tarah ki kisses maaang li hogi tumne 😆aur phir jhapp..( when dk grabs her and throws her against the wall😳….Don't worry it doenst hurt…and puts her right palm on her lips…so he is covering her mouth …😳😳)

Dk: ( LOUD and CLEAR….ghusse se bahut hi garam…showing her his badi badi aankhien…) CHUP! ( Disha…who is scared to death…shuts her mouth)Ek  dam chup!😡 Mein kabse tumhe samjhana ki koshish kar raha hoo aur tum ho ke all-india radio ki tarah nonstop bole jaa rahi ho… to bus bole hi rahi hoi!😆 Chup hone ka to naam hi nahi! Mein pinky ki maa ko jaanta tak nahi!

Disha: ( bangs his palm off her lips….still MAD) Jaante nahi lekin jaanna to chahte hoo! I am sure ke😆…( when dk puts his right index finger on her lips.😳😳...and she shuts her mouth😳😳….)

Dk: ( comes closer…so they have better eye contact😉…with the finger on her lips) Chup! Bahut bolti ho tum!😡

Disha…. a little scared, a little embarrassed😳…  uncomfortable😳….she doesn't say anything…but just looks at Dk whose face is right in front of hers…😳with his finger on her lips…😳Dk  realizes the situation! He too shuts up…and just looks into her eyes…😳😳😳

Background Music: Ru ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…ru ru ru ru rurru 😳😳😳( the maine pyaar kiya music)

Disha ….embarrassedd…….lowers her eyelashes 😳and then looks up at Dk….Dk gets the indication and he slowly and gently takes his finger off her lips…😳and backs up a liitle…since he was standing sooooo close😳😳

After backing up….he just stares at dishaa….mesmerized by her😳…with a lost expression on his face…khoya khoya dk😳…with a faint smile on his face…Disha is even more embarrassed…😳😳

Disha: (embarrassed…puts some of her hair behind her right ear) (looking down…Slow, Soft, scared tone) Ah who….😳( lifts her eyelashes up ) raat bhi hone wali hain aur ( looks at dk directly…who is in his dream world…and then again puts her nazre dow😳) ….aur mujhe…. jaana bhi hoga

Dk: ( finally out of his dreamworld…….sad) Kaha?😆

Disha: (looks up…same soft, slow tone😳) farmhouse…( eyelashes down)mehendi ki rasam haina

Dk: Tum kahi nahi jaa sakti!😉

Disha : ( eyelashes up…eyes wide)

Dk: ( comes closer…puts his right palm on the wall…next to disha's head😳) ( smiles) Aur waise bhi…mujhe jo chahiye tha…who to mujhe abhi tak nahi mila…😉😳

Disha: ( eyes wide….gulp in her throat…hawa tight –scared and emarrased) ( looking down)Ah…..😳woh😳who mein…😳😳

Dk: ( removes his right palm from the wall….to himself… regret) Pata tha! Kuch nahi milne wala!😡😆😆

Dk: ( smiles) Koi baat nahi…next time😉…( disha looks up with a faint smile on her face) Lekin kamsekam tum is na- cheez ke saath 😉 dinner par to chal sakti ho😉😳

Disha: dinner par…..?

Dk: Haan sirk thodi der ki to baat hain…please mana mat karna

Disha: Ah …lekin..

Dk: ( with his true gentlemen wali adda--- Extremely POLITE and CAREFUL) Please😳

Disha: ( bites her lower lip...small smile) ' kay😳

the end!

Dono...akele raat ko..😉.goa ki sadko par....kya kuch nahi ho sakta😉...SO STAY TUNED

Bomby!

Edited by Bombgirl4eva - 18 years ago
yaar story jaha achi hone lagh thi hain waha tum rokh deti ho...chalo ab kya ho sakta hain...next part ka intezaar karo 😭

anyways, very very nice 👏

😆 LOL, i fink ive read ur story for da first time Bomb'z and it was simply amazing yaar, i fink ive got a lot of catching up 2 do and read da rest 😆

BIG J

aur dono akele raat ko mumbai ki sarko par nahi goa ki sarkon par bhool gayin woh goa mein hain.😆