Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks guys!

I was in vegas fro 3 days...so I couldnt post anything....but now since I am back😃..i'll continue my movie....Gosh it feels so good to be back home...india forums...missed it terribly😭

Tumhari Bomby!😃

lalgulab thumbnail

We missed you too Bomby!  And now that you're back, where's the next part? 😉😆😆 

too good yaar.. just too good!! 👏👏 

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
write the next part soooooon plzzzzzzzzzzzz😭😭😭
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail

Scene 8

The scene starts in a beautiful place….with beautiful mountains in the back..and grass all over…It looks like this…

Dk, in a shining black sherwani and grey dupatta is walking on the grass…does he look hot or what!

Background Music: tina tina tin tin tin tin..tin tina tin tin …

A girl in a black choli (Long, black skirt thing with a short black blouse) is running across the grass holding her duppata in the air…She runs towards his direction  …while she runs passed him…her duppata slowly touches Dk' face😳😳

Dk: (with his face under her duppata and his eyes closed) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….😳😳 Pari pari hain ek pari … (the duppatta falls down from his face) aasma se aa giri ….(the girl is none other than disha …she turns her face towards him…and shyly smiles at him and then starts to leave …when Dk grabs her duppata by his hand) saamne mere khadi…..mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaa..haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gaya… (gets closer to her and she shyly runs away ,holding her ghagra,😉 without her dupatta ) Pari pari hain ek pari …aasma se aa giri …(continues looking at running disha ).saamne mere khadi…..mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya..(falls down on the grass and hides his face under her smooth black dupatta)haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😳😳 mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa ( turns and twist around under her duppata on the grass....he gets lost in her dupatta😳😳)

Disha who is in a blue choli now is moving in circles…holding the corners of her duppata…😉Dk in a blue sherwani comes running out of nowhere and grabs her dupatta…😉She stops moving in circles and shylu, blushingly looks down…😳😳

Dk: (goes behind her back)Woh chand taro ki roshini hain…(slowly and gently puts her dupatta on her head😳😳) woh mandiro ka diiyaa…(puts his head on her right shoulder😳😳)us jaaneman ki bus ek jhalak ne pagal mujhe kar diyaaa……(turns her around by her waist ….so she is facing him) woh mere sasso ki ragini hain…(gets down on his knees😳😳) who mere dooooono jaha…who maagle jo mujhse kabhi to…(puts his one hand on his heart and puts his head down😳) dil kya usse de du jaan….(he looks up only to notice that disha has disappeared…..Hmmmmmmm Pari pari hain ek pari …aasma se aa giri ….saamne mere khadi…..(his palms behind his head😳😳) mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaaa..haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa…(walks away on the grass)

Disha in a red choli is running in a field of red roses .....Dk in a red sherwani😉 is running after her...she is running in front of him, holding her ghagra and smiling...while Dk gets hold of her hand and pulls her towards him ...she lands in his arms...her hands on his chest...then our Dk picks her by her legs and takes circles...😳while she is holding her dupatta in the air...😉...so teh dupatta is also taking circles along with them...after a  while Dk puts her down...the duppatta covers both of their faces...so they are both inside teh duppata😉...Dk gets closer😉...when she smiles like CRAZy and runs away with the dupatta..

Dk:(totally mesmerized by her)Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Jo muskurake dekha mujhe to…(hua mera dil fidaaaa…(disha stops running and Dk goes towards her)hain uske jaisi badi suhani..(points at her...and goes closer)us naazni ki adda….(disha freezes😆.)haaaa…(gets on his knees😳)ushi ke khabbo mein khoya rehta (kisses her hand😳) main aaj kal raat bhar…(looks up at her ...she has disappeared)subha subha jab mein aankhein kholo …(looks everywhere but cannot find her😕)aaye mujhe who nazar...

Dk runs around on teh grass to find her...

Dk:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😳😳😳mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pari pari ek pari …aasma se aa giri ….(sees Disha in a red choli on the  right)saamne mere khadi…..(sees another disha in a blue choli on the left)mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaaa..( another disha in a black choli runs passes him)haaaaaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa… (gets confused on where to look and finally all of them disappear....he lies dwon on teh grass😉) hmmmmm….mujhe usse pyaar ho gayaaaa…(closes his eyes and feels the wind with his eyes closed😳)haaaa mujhe usse pyar ho gayaaaa....mujhe uss pyaar ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😳😳😳 ( who is COMPLETELY lost now)

Dk finally opens his eyes..only to realize that he is in now dream world...but in his office...sitting on his chair😆.....Dk shakes his head......with a "u r crazy type of an expression)....he is still smiling😳

----------------------------------

lol...hope u gusy liked it..Actually the original song for this scene was supposed to be "Kardoo kammal tere naal soniyeh...naal sonyeh😉)...but iIt would have been too R -rated...I am sure I would have gone into too mcuh detail and made it R -rated...Samy ahs already warned me...Mein uska dil aur vishwaas dono hi nahi tod sakti😕....

Soon Disha will also be falling for him...so stay tuned😉

Tumhari bombY!!

lalgulab thumbnail
brilliant bomby 👏👏 details are amazing!! 😃  I can't wait for the next part.. 😉
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup great!!! bomby love the song story it was so romantic

SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow !     your awsome and I can't wait for the next part 

ssooooo romantic if only it were true😭 

thanx

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Thanks guys😃

Scene 9

Its a huge pool...where people are swimming...naturally! There are lots of chairs around it...the long white ones...where people can lay down  and relax under the sun. Dk is lying on one of those chairs. 😉He is wearing red shorts and matching red sunglasses to go with it......thats it😉 He is listening to his CD- player....with hsi head phones on....the head phones are also red...our hottie always wants to look PERFECT😉 u see...His eyes are closed and he is feeling the sun...when suddenly his eyes fall on the swimming pool...he sees a couple in the pool...so he closes his eyes again...the song he was listening to comes to an end...so he opens his eyes agian...

This time his eyes fall on a girl who just swung her hair out of the waterl...she is in a RED swimsuit ( 1 piece) ....the girl takes her hair off her face😉...when we get to see taht the girl is no other than Disha! Dk' eyes pop out...he take soff his sunglasses in a very hero wali adda (that any girl would commit suicide😳😳😳) Just then Dk's headphones sing " Sooooooooooooooooooooooooniyeh😉" She shakes her face left to right to get teh water out of her hair...sh walks out of the pool....whiel Dk jsut keeps STARING at her...with a MY MY MY type of an expression... whiel hsi headphone sing....." Soooooooooooooooniyeh" again....She walks and walks out of teh pool....when Dk's headphones sing" Aaja soniyeh...aaja sonieh...aaja soniyeh...aaja soniyeh..."😉

Disha grabs her towel...which is rite outside the pool...she does not notice Dk with his eyes popped and all....she continues to dry her self....first her hair...then her arms....while Dk jsut keeps staring at her without blinking once😳😳...with his headphones singing "Aaja soniyeehhhhhhhhh"...Just then Dk's cell phone rings...He is soo busy staring at her...that he dint even hear his phone ring...He is still in the same postion ..eyes popped out and glasses in hsi hand...with one end of it in his teeth😳....and smiling naughtily😳😳..Just then teh phone rings again...Dk trys to find it...he gets up from the chair...and trys to find it

Dk: ( to himself)Arre ..kaha rakh diya meine...( while he searches for his cell...he looks at her after every other second..so she doenst run away!😉)...(frustrated) kaha gaya....( he finally finds it underneath the cahir) Haa..mil gaya...(He picks it up...) Ha bolo Rohit!

Rohit: (on teh other line) bhai tum to humme bhool...(dk cuts him off)

Dk: Arre kaha gayi...(looks to his right and left) arre..shit...SHIT SHIT SHIt...

Ronit: kaun gayi?

Dk; (frustrated) mein tumhe baadme phone karta ho...(hangs up and runs to find disha)

He looks fro her everywhere...but doesnt find her anywhere

Dk : (to himself) Shoot !kaha chali gayi....Itna accha mooka tha...!😆

Just then his cell rings again

Dk: Kya hain? Sab tumhare waje se…Sab tumhari galti hain….I hate u!

Rohit : (on the other side) Lekin hua kya?

Dk: (still complaining) Chali gayi who tumhari waje se!

Rohit: Aare kaun kaha gayi?

Dk: woh..woh..😳😳

Rohit : (teasing) Kaun?

Dk: ( shy) who kuch nahi😳

Rohit: Accha bachu..to koi ladki ka chakkar hain

Dk: (smiling) Arre nai nai…aisa kuch nahi

Ronit: Accha abhi to keh raha tha…ke I hate u…zaroor meine tumhe disturb kiya hoga..kyun?

DK: Nahi baba..aisa kuch nahi hain…..tu bata…tune phone kaise kiya

Rohit: Oh hello? Is hafte meri shaadi hain….yaad hain ke nahi?

Dk: Oh ofcourse of course…bilkool yaad hain

Rohit: To apna boorya bistra (luggage) bhand kar aaj hi jao yaha

Dk: Kya..aaj ? aur who bhi goa…aana thoda mush..

Rohit: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna…Kya thode dinno ke liyeh tu us ladki ko bhool kar apne yaar ki shaadi mein nahi aa sakta?? Aur wiase bhi kal bachelor's party hain….tumhe to aana hi hoga!

Dk: Ok, ok …mein rakhta hoon…(hangs up)

Dk ; (to himself) Ab bata nahi usse phir kab mulakaat hogi…(saying this he leaves)

What happens at the shaadi? Dk ki mulakat kis se hogi?😉 Wait for my next post!

Tumhari Bomby!

Jaslove thumbnail

dk's gonna meet disha😆😆😆

continue a.s.a.p

loved ur story.😳

lucky-moon thumbnail
please do continue can't hold my breath plzzzzzzzzzzzz