Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx Bomby for the corrupted dedication πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but great scene πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ continue soon πŸ˜‰ ....aur let the lead characters enjoy some other destination....kabb se beach per atkaa rakha hai πŸ˜† this is the longest picnic i have ever read πŸ˜†
rang thumbnail
hey bomb!

you have rocked the forum again but this time it was mind blowing. thank u sooooooooooooooo much for considering my request. i couldn't have imagined the scene better than this. it was very romantic & passionate. i'll give u a BIG TIGHT HUG for this. πŸ€—

hope we get the next part really soon. i couldn't read the part be4 cuz didn't know where they had shifted the fanfic section.

but this was ammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggg gggg.

thank u so much, luv u. πŸ‘πŸΌ

rang
SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that was absolutley amazing ! πŸ‘

Bomby said :
THE END! ... I know I shouldnt have stopped right hereπŸ˜†....I can already see poeple running behind me with baseball batsπŸ˜†....but kya kare....kahani mei suspence ho....to hi kahani mei maza aata hainπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†you better start running !

Edited by SRKfever - 18 years ago
~Angel~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss.england02

kya kahe ap ki story kabele corrupted tareef hein! πŸ˜† Corruption he corruption par mujhe bhot acha laga ta hein! Ap itne acha likte hein! Ap hume itne intazar next scene ke nahi karana nahui to meri death hi ho jayegi! A big round of a applause from me πŸ‘ . Tum ahem mokhe par he kahani ka ant kar dethi ho or hum yaha age parne kaliyeh bechen ho to jaldi likho! πŸ˜†

i agree with πŸ˜† so much corruption

πŸ˜†

it was fab bombyyyy

plz cont soon

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes start running... i was like what it was a dream?????!! oh my god!!!!!!! but please cont soon.. i didnt know you updated 29!!!! until i just came and just clicked on ur story!!
SRKfever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pleaze continue soon !
pretty pleaze
lalgulab thumbnail
Finally read the scene!! I can't believe it took me such a long time to read the scene that was dedicated to me by my Bomby.. that too such a romantic & hot scene 😳 Thanks Bomby & once again.. too good!! πŸ‘ Now I'm waiting for the next part like everyone else πŸ˜†

PS I can see you fainting right about now as I'm watching a shirtless DK as I'm typing this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't worry.. I'm calling 911 πŸ˜‰

Tumhari Gulabia πŸ˜›
lalit1 thumbnail
wah wah ky a corrupted story hai bomby tujhe dekhke to lagta hain dk to tere dil mein bas chuka hain
jaldi likhna aur intezar nahi hota
bkeero thumbnail
I finally found it and got a chance to read it...
Great job. I loved it. The song was excellent.
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
where are you??????????????????
write sooooooooooooooon plzzzzzzz 😭