Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i comment on aniruddh's fanpage and hit chaska meter everyday...and have joined suhasi's fanclub too and now comment there...i know the ratings r votings r not started yet but its a job which every member must perform...only then the forum and our actors will be at high ranks. Getting the chance to comment 3 times daily so why to leave such an oppurtunity...why a wait for tomorrow.

I am faithful towards the show and the jodi together...ARE YOU

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahilmichelle281194amudrozieHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm Faithful--Are You" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, here are a few things you will need to do for the forum to get active and for us to get good ratings as if you realized.. Our Chaska Meter is now up Smile

Firstly, add 'Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai' to your My Forum by clicking on the Star as shown below :

Then, remember to hit the Chaska Meter everytime you come to the forum. Remember, hit full stars : 

Make all the topics become 'Hot Topic'. What is a hot topic? Refer to the image below. When the envelope turns pink, it becomes Hot Topic. A blue envelope turns to pink when it reaches 250 Views. So the more pink envelopes we have, the more view points we have,

And not to forget, leave comments on Suhasi and AD's profile daily. Join their page if you haven't Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilrozieHeart_Hacker-

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yup...rock your kanhaiya chaturvedi and sona...make them a hit jodi and increase there ranking.

Thanks visha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahil

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hmm Chona LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilSonali.S

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
good to see u sona in this thread ...hope to have so much fun ...i love the pair for AD ...hmm hoping for good chemistry tooo...

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
same 2 same amud...this time his wife will also love him. No wait of 9 months

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
please comment on the fanpages everyday my friemds

ONCE A DAY

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hope everyone keep following this Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.