Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
There is some serious issues with some members, every alternate days they make disgusting post on IPK forum. infact two consecutive days same people made mockery out of the lead. 

Action needs to be taken not only the TM but those who support. but alas same bunch of people are making mockery out of an actor that too everyday andt nothing, i mean no serious action is taken against them. i wonder why.

i may not have right to question or judge the mods or the higer authority but it feels really said to see no action is being taken and they are free to make same posts.

I totally understand that mods are no special people they are someone like us only but i guess the team needs to see the timing of each and every mod when they are available. i mean someone should be online all the time. this way they can be distributed 24/7. there are many instance where we have noticed that threads are open being reported "n" number of times. i guess either no body is online at that time, which is not right i guess or she/he is extremely busy.

My suggestion would be distribute the time such a way so that quick actions can be take and the threads can be closed before it gets too messy.

It is just my suggestion rest you all know better than me.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-mamatha24sochanathaMeghipksunny_sarun..sur..win7SpringPearlDollSanztamy267-MeraBarun-Bigbang_GD--Udhay--BornThisWay-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time Distribution for MODs" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
some topics are being deliberately made to instigate fight amongst the members and some are made to rile up the members. The intention is to get the forum closed. Please take the needful action.

Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-win7

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i agree with appy!!
i dont understand why there are no serious warnings are given to such people!!
i believe that if mods are strict and take right action there wont be a problem!!!
and giving warning levels to TM is not enough the supporting members should also get strict warnings
and half of the mods are not active or they are very late in replying ...and the damage is done by that time

Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 30 December 2012 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

sochanatha

Goldie

sochanatha

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
agree with you Appy di..
some ppl from other forums than IPK coming in IPK forum and making derogatory post against the actor which directly malign the image of the actor..and it is happening in the daily basis..
for instance today we reported the post again and again but as for the time being no MODs are online the post is still open..
in this case i think a proper time distribution amongst the MODs would be really helpful...
and i also feel a strict should be taken against such TMs and also against the members who supports such posts.because these are same bunch of ppl who are rising their head almost every day..

-Koeli_Appy-

..sur..

IF-Dazzler

..sur..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I agree with u appy Di.

Day by day, members from other forums are making indecent and cheap posts which are even beyond the scope of bashing, in the IPK forum. All such posts are directed towards only one actor and clearly depicts the true intentions of such TMs and their supporters. The mods should take strict actions towards such members coz their so called sense of humor is totally sick and twisted

-Koeli_Appy-

sunny_sarun

IF-Dazzler

sunny_sarun

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
appy what i dont understand is that why the hell they are doing this?? such cheapness!! its disgusting!! the kind of comments they made were so cheap!! warning wont be enough they should be banned!!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_malik

appy what i dont understand is that why the hell they are doing this?? such cheapness!! its disgusting!! the kind of comments they made were so cheap!! warning wont be enough they should be banned!!

i agree with you. they not only spoil the whole forum atmosphere but they are hell bend on closing the forum. i guess their IP should be banned.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Given that its new years, a number of the DTs are away, hence we kindly request you guys to keep away from such threads and simply report.  For urgent issues, please contact GM Aahaana. 

We hope to have your understanding. 

Best Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--RD--VishaD-shewolf.-Alina.nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top