Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

heya swathi once again excellent annaylisis ๐Ÿ‘ realll good!!!!!

love the bit wear disha is in her churidhar  maika girls don't need 2 wear sairis ๐Ÿ˜†lolll yupp i agreee with u they could have communitcated!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

yuppp disha ashsih does still come on the forum i got a pm from him the other day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love Asian Princess

jingle thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กgone are the days when i used to wait for the promos ,well after returning back from the ofice at around 10 in the night on saturday's i used to keep the zeetv on waiting for the promo ,if the promos were not shown then my wait used to continue untill sunday morning ,as a result i used to get to see the promos of TD .

But after the present drag i have lost interest in seeing the promos but accidentally if i come across the promo then i will update it here .

Trust even in ekta's serial she doesnot show multiple marriages in a way as guhas are planning

I can't take it anymore just imagine dk and disha in love -they are marrried (whatever legal stand guhas take) but still they go to marry someone else:a total nonsense๐Ÿ˜ก

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jyoti/lalgulab - I put up with the torture (its a sad state of affairs) as I feel that there will be a day when the old DK would be back. Have still not lost hope.

Disha77 - Oh ya..even am amazed how am still able to sustain interest in TD after so many other options available to me. Guess i have to put the blame on habit. And even I don't understand how a character like DK has been reduced to such a weepy types who cannot even assert himself before his mom. Guess the reason could be that when DK was strong and powerful he had no regard for emotions and all. But now with Dish's influence he has decided to become the all sacrificing types character.

Samy74 - Enjoy the scenes that are going to be aired and then give a skip to TD for abt 3 days. (after the Dish admitting her feelings episode).

Mamta - Thanx for ur take on the present episodes in SA. You can also look forward to some nice episodes in future.

Mink - I can understand your good mood as your post is very optimistic in nature. btw what is the status of your training ๐Ÿ˜‰? am positive that D's will end up 2gether. The only ques is when and how and not whether ..

meme - Hope it does not take  the PKG way. Even I think that Ved should end up with someone better than Pori. I think that the Ds will get back 2gether after Gargi also comes out and creates her share of havoc (Sum and Pori have already contributed) ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Asian princess..what was the gist of the PM That u recd from Ashish...am all curious now....๐Ÿ˜†

jingle - oh no....u r our resident updater for promos...what will we do ????

And to all of u..thanks for the good words.... 

Swathi

jingle thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi

jingle - oh no....u r our resident updater for promos...what will we do

nice title i liked it swathi๐Ÿ˜›

samy74 thumbnail

hey

swathi i totally agree TD is a habbit more than anything and even though it is tempting but my loyalities at this stage are still with TD but if the twist comes true than i am not too sure..

But the guhas are winning according to me as they have generated enough curiosity, anger, frsustration and i am sure they are aware so at this stage they are winning with this formula no matter what everyone says i totally believe that we still want to know what happens today...as hopes are still there that ddk and disha will get together..

I also believe that ved will have some part in this as he has been kept very low key and he is not in many scenes so i am sure he will be back with the bang with the coming twist...

Lets see what happens..

Thanks swathi for the message again..always good to have one from uu.

Samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lalgulab thumbnail
Swathi, I'm waiting for that day as well.  For me, all of you guys make TD bearable otherwise I would have stopped watching a long time ago.  I should be happy since we still have some nice episodes left to watch like the party, Disha's admittance in the hospital, havan, and of course Disha's love declaration!!  But then again not looking forward to Sumitra getting better ๐Ÿ˜†
jingle thumbnail

How about scene where disha tries to commit sucide after hearing dk and pari's marriage ???????????

dk reaction to it๐Ÿ˜Š

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jingle

How about scene where disha tries to commit sucide after hearing dk and pari's marriage ???????????

dk reaction to it๐Ÿ˜Š

Dish in ICU...Suhas, Azuba, ...Dk in hospital....Pori complaining abt DK to Sum. Sum also coming to hospital. Sum sermonising to DK abt trust, love in husband wife relationship....DK getting angry and shouting to Sum the truth...Sum faints and is also admitted to ICU (next bed) to Dish. DK now worried for both wife and mother. For a change DK praying to bappa....and the story goes on..

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 18 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

hi

jingl enow that woul dbe cool and how about our hero going to disha and saving her wowwwwwwwwww..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

samy

jingle thumbnail
 trust  me this event will surely add life to the dragging serial