Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on TD 12th May '05 episode

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Tumhari Disha - My take on 12th May '05 episode

Well one sentence to describe my feelings abt the episode. Does it really merit to write a take for this episode ? But then as it has become my habit and as a few of you like (hopefully !!!) my take decided to pen it yet again. There is just one word to describe this episode. It was awful. They are stretching it like anything. If only I had known earlier I would have skipped this episode. Suggest people who are behind us in terms of episodes also to do the same. Thanks twine for taking the pain to write an update for this episode. and twine if dk and pari ;disha and ved with gargi and sumitra are under the same roof we get to see Ekta style serial. One big family where a few of them are always after other person's throats. One person's wife is other person's (ex/present) lover/wife/GF/sauten etc etc and other similiar relationships...

Few things that were clear in this episode:

Pori is interested in Kanaka wealth. Sanya is behind Gautam for security (I also suspect that she is behind so that she can spite Dish and hence can get back at DK. Dish is now DK's weakness - ok his strength). Gautam makes it clear that he will leave Sanya if Dish leaves DK. He actually makes a wonderful argument on the reasons. PoA is still with Ved. Aazuba reiterates that DK is the right person for Dish. (Thank god one man with some sense. Am beginning to like Aazuba !!)
  • OK mink, what u said was true looks like we will have a dhoom-dhaam shaadi in TD but b/w DK and Pori. (maybe some fireworks/miracle which will stop the shaadi. )

btw I only had one doubt. Anyways both Ds were awake the whole night. Why did they not call up each other and speak. Agreed that the 1st time Suhas came in. But the whole night was anyways left right ?! They could have used the time. This communication gap and cinematic (in this context serial) liberties....btw DK was in a dark blue shirt and Dish was in a churidhar with her hair tied. guess in  maika girls need not be in a sari always.

Acting wise nothing worth mentioning. We get back to see weep-o-rama DK.

SCENES FOR THIS WEEK

Dramatic Scene - Dish admitting her feelings for DK.
Cute Scene - Aazuba mentioning that DK is the right person for Dish.
Emotional Scene - Aazuba trying to convince Suhas that Dish should be left alone.
Turning Point - Sum throwing Dish out. Sanya revealed as Gautam's GF. Ved retaining PoA.

As samy mentions, rest all scenes were merely fillers.

QUESTIONS

Shaadi b/w DK and Pori ? Will suhas ever understand DIsh's wish ? Will Sum ever realize that Dish is her actual bahu ? (Vera I liked ur prediction. Gargi doing a 'punya' (good deed) once she comes out of jail !!! ) What will Pori do when she realizes that Ved is still the owner for Kanaka ?
  • When is Gargoyle Gargi getting released ?

FINALLY

All of u have a nice week end ! hope that at least the next week's promo is interesting and here's hoping that jingle need not spend hrs 2gether in front of idiot box seeing some stupid movies to catch up with the promo. Btw any interesting line up of movies this week end ?

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 12 May 2005 at 11:48pm

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Hi Swathi,

Thanks for always sharing your views with us even though the show has nothing spectecular to offer anymore.  I can say for certain that I decide which episode to watch based on yours & others updates.  Sadly we benefit from your torture.  I'm sorry that you have to put up with this. 

We really do appreciate this Big smile

Jyoti

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Swathi,

That was a great analysis of yesterday's episode. I saw TD after ages and I just could not believe my eyes that our favourite serial has undergone such mutilation!

And what the hell is wrong with DK? Is he the same person who had once broken down every barrier to get Disha? And that was at a time, when she hated him and he held no feelings for her!

And now when he knows that Disha is in love with him, then what is stopping him from getting his legally married wife back in his life???? How can a man like DK get emotionally shackled by his Mother? I thought that DK was a character with great conviction, will-power, determination and strength - how can he fail so badly infront of his Mother?

It was just too much to digest! I am amazed that you guys have kept so much interest and participation for TD.......once again my heartfelt thanks for it........but TD has really become one sad story!

I cannot believe this could happen to my favourite serial, for which I had burnt the mid-night oil to write updates! Atleast we still have the good 'ol days to cherish and remember when we used to all collectively lust over DKLOL when he used to get things done and not cry copiously for his love!

Once again, great work Swathi and Twine! Indeed you make the TD forum so proud and yes, your Moderator also!

Lots of love,

Disha

PS: Just for your information, I am no longer in touch with Ashish. Does he still come onto the forums?

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Big smilehi

Swathi thanks your analysis is like a habbit and true i found this week pretty much boring...i agree the best scences have got to be those you mentioned..

I think the future in TD is the big question? this has been said time and time again now that my cue card is with vedant he has not been in the picture much they are keeping a low profile for him but i think boom suhas will mention him one day but he will be saviour of the day or maybe not..

Guhas can't be that thick that they don't know getting dk married to pori and ved married to disha will hurt their trp's further and the whole essence of this drama lies in the fact Dk and Disha share a beautiful chemistry and love story...so they will sink the ship if the twist comes true..

IT is drag drag at present in Uk i will enjoy some good ep yet to come like the bedroom scene before the havan and stuff but not looking forward to 2nd week that much even though ILU scene is in that week..

Sum i have no hope i think she will realise int rue filmi style that disha is her bahu and not pori..

I rest my case here...gargi is going to be back but when and how...lets wait..

SamyBig smile

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Tx Twine & Swathi!!!

Hey guys its Fri the 13th hope u all said ur prayers this morningWink

as usual the recent episodes result in more Q's than answers........i guess its just a matter of going thru the motions & waiting 4 the sparks 2 come back.........

well this week in SA, we got 2 watch a few significant scenes.........

Some laughter………

Inder still pining over dish (yeh aadmi kabh sudhrega) like devdas minus the bottleWink………….really instead of 1 sympathising with him we actually have a good laugh at him…………..

Gargi with her "erhhhh" dialogues………..honestly I crack up laughing everytime I hear this………..It was also quite funny 2 c her reaction when she thinks sumitra is fully recovered……………she starts packing & is ready 2 bolt kanaka house saying "yeh langra to mujhe maar hi dega"………..too good gargi………..

Dish tells dk she is going 2 aai's house as inder/rano r having some problems………….dk's response was a class act "kya Inder apne zindagi ka disha kho chukka hai" & bursts out laughing…………..he looked too good here afterall we are seeing him indulge in laughter after a long while........

We finally get our 1st glimpse of Porineeta…………I find it quite funny that her name is pronounced "Porineeta" instead of "Parineeta"…………….mayb its just me…………..1st impressions r lasting & its quite obvious that's she is a mere gold digger (Gargi ka chaila)…………………my heart went out 2 ved here as he thought about Pari…………its obvious he really luvd her but she broke his heart & saara ilzaam dk pe lagadiya……………

Quite amazing how gargi is always at the right place at the right time…………..i mean she always witnesses scenes & conversations that benefit her, a privilege not extended to the other characters………why is this Guha's???

Some emotional scenes

Dk finally hearing sumi calling him sunny………….wow ashish was too good here & ofcourse dk resorts to hugging dish………….disha was right in her update about this not being a romantic hug but a sense of relief for dk about sumi & it shows his sense of comfort with dish……………Clap

Well now we look fwd 2 the holi scene next week…………finally!!!LOL

Mamta

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Hya Swathi,

Great job!! I love your investigation skill!!Today I'm in a very good mood coz just watched the Marathi new year epi. Wow!! It was amazing to see D feeding Dk and then making the guri together.......excellent!!!!!!

Now let me ans some of your qs.

1) Shaadi tho Dk and D ki he hogi!! (but after a big chaos and twist!)

2) People with weak heart and strong mind pl stay away from TD for a few days!! Why i say weak heart......u know and strong mind coz u won't be able to justify all the mumbo jumbo so chill with a beer and watch out for a bear!!

3) Saniya wants a secure life that's why she is after Gautam. I don't think she is a big threat to our D!!

4) Gargi is coming out very soon before the wedding!

5) Rano is soon going to find out abt D and Indy!

6) Pori will end up with Ved!

7) Suhas is getting ready to take a U turn and help D in getting DK!

Ladies, Dk is going to become more hot and irresistible in the pangs of separation.He would have mastered the intricacies of heart by now.Tempestuous ride is soon going to get over.Mighty Dk is going to rule Kanaka pretty soon!! Looks like we won't have to sit in the dark for long!!

If all of the above don't happen u guys r going to nail me, so I better go and look for a plaque for my coffin!!

Bye

Mink

Edited by mink - 13 May 2005 at 1:51am
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Mink yaar once again you're our savior.. you know from the Guhas' torture!!  I hope everything you wrote does happen but if it doesn't, I'd be going after someone else not you LOL  Until then, I'll just stick to the updates and will wait for the right moment for tune in to TD again.. that is if our updaters still have the patience and stamina to sit there and watch the show! Embarrassed

I'm really hoping for the irresistible & hot DK to come back soon.  I'd probably be able to handle the other nonsense.  Until then waiting impatiently....

Jyoti

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged

hi

Thanks mink for the reassurance aur aap ki maun mein ghee shakar once again u might need to think about this...,too many calories hehehehehe

I hope DK is back.... with vengence and can u iamgine him going toget his dulhaniya wowwww.Wink

samyBig smileWink

Go to top