Sur Kshetra

Cunning on the way!!! - no manners part 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

beetle003

IF-Rockerz

beetle003

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by Beelte003

I wonder why it all comes down to Atif's manners? Excuse me friends, we're missing out on the other half of the show? HIMESH RESHAMIYA! And Asha Bhosle, gimme a break! She should've been in Bigg Boss.

Please dont insult HR. He was well composed in comparison to little boy Atif.

Please. Cut me some slack. I've been watching the show with equal rigor. Himesh is no less. Asha Je on equal support. I must say Abida Je has been very calm and composed and Atif portrayed nothing but pure confidence. 
I dont remember anyone being so insulting to any participant than him. He was utterly shameless. Gujj should have given him trophy for that too.

Abida shouldnt be allowed to be judge anything. Asha ji should not deal with programs that has people like atif as captains who did nothing other belittle indian contestants. HR had really bad history from sa re ga ma pa days. I hated his roti rants. Surprisely he gained respect by not acting like atif

Are we watching the same show then? I don't think so! 

I believe Ahsa Je shouldn't judge any show, she has been the most biased judge in the history of any reality show. And as far as Himesh is concerned, I'm glad he gained SOME respect alas! 

Asha ji can judge any indian show. I wont want her on any pakistani show for sure. I doubt she would.

PSSHHH!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cunning on the way!!! - no manners part 2 (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beetle003

IF-Rockerz

beetle003

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

I wonder why it all comes down to Atif's manners? Excuse me friends, we're missing out on the other half of the show? HIMESH RESHAMIYA! And Asha Bhosle, gimme a break! She should've been in Bigg Boss.

Please dont insult HR. He was well composed in comparison to little boy Atif.

Please. Cut me some slack. I've been watching the show with equal rigor. Himesh is no less. Asha Je on equal support. I must say Abida Je has been very calm and composed and Atif portrayed nothing but pure confidence. 

This the reason Pakistan and India can never be friends. Pakistanis accept Atif insulting Indian singers and Abida,s extreme partiality..It seems that for them this is normal.

we don,t think bullying Indian singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity

Pakistan and India or on different level. Personally I cannot stand Atif and Abida.

I would rather you comment from both perspectives. I can say the same about Himesh and Asha Je. We don't think bullying rather DEGRADING Pakistani singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity.

Personally, I can not stand Asha Je.

..Tamanna

IF-Stunnerz

..Tamanna

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

I would rather you comment from both perspectives. I can say the same about Himesh and Asha Je. We don't think bullying rather DEGRADING Pakistani singers shows extreme confidence, in fact it shows extreme insecurity.

When did Himesh or Ashaji ever bully pakistani singers? and what are you exactly doing? you should also see from both perspectives 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mac2007frozen.devilApril2007

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

When did Himesh or Ashaji ever bully pakistani singers? and what are you exactly doing? you should also see from both perspectives 

They don't care..

they are taught that Muslims are superior to everybody . Just watch any talk show news show on Pakistani tv.

Edited by April2007 - 30 December 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Closing this topic for the obvious reasons. Everyone here knows the rules but sadly, we keep breaking them for an unknown reason. Your observations and opinions can be expressed in a way without targeting each other.

Topic Closed.

Sur Kshetra Development Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.