Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

My Goodbye : I will miss you all! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Your posts have been an absolute delight MissCherie...both as fun topics as well as quick comments on LIVE FEED.Thumbs Up

Wish you a Great New Year ahead and very best wishes!!
Tongue

Means a lot coming from you, Mr. Cruiser ji!Tongue

I'm going to miss all your fun post as well as your hilarious live feed comments. Btw, we had two common interests this season, Imam and Dholu. InshAllah next year, similar contestants will take part so we can keep making our fun posts on them!LOL

Have a great new year and my warm wishes are with you!Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Goodbye : I will miss you all! (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManjuBlore

We too miss you Cherie.You are one of the most creative members in this forum.Keep up your creative work and use the same creative energy in other aspects of life as well.Hope you will come up with some more creative ideas next time for our entertainment and enlightenment.Channelize your creative mind into script writing as well.We have one full year to meet again.May god bless you. Wish you all the best in all your future endeavors.

Thank you so much Manju!Hug

I will cherish your comments for a long long time. You have been a sweetheart!Tongue

May God bless you too and good luck with your projects!Thumbs Up

See you in 8 months!Smile

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Miss u cherrie... i always enjoyed yr post... after BB Im off from IF...i enjoyed this BB forum...thankx to everybody for making my stay so lovely n comfortable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievous

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

You guys are all making me emotional with your "Good-byes" Cry

I need few hours before I can come back and comment **runs off to the corner to cry**

I'm not gonna lie, I just shed a few tears reading all the goodbyes.Cry Cry Cry

You are one person that I've gotten to know a lot! Love and respect to you. You're the heart of this forum yo. Hoping to keeping in touch with you and hey, if not here...maybe I'll run into you in the city someday?LOL

Hug

-Chandramukhi-

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah75

Miss u cherrie... i always enjoyed yr post... after BB Im off from IF...i enjoyed this BB forum...thankx to everybody for making my stay so lovely n comfortable...

Thank you so much Sarah!Smile

I'm glad you enjoyed this forum just as much as I did. Make sure you are here next season!

Take care until then sweetie!Hug

sarah75

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hug
thanks for all the hilarious and lovely posts ,hope we ll meet again in season 7

MissChievous

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yaar what is happening ? Why are you leaving cherie ? yaar only two weeks left and you are talking about leaving . Stay for two more weeks yaar . Please .

MissChievous

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
MsC... You aren't getting away so soon Lil One, so hold on to those goodbyes for a while Hug

MissChievous

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.