Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

As this season comes to a conclusion, I can't help but feel emotional at the thought that it means the end to daily never-ending discussions, debates, polls, laughters, spams and trolls. 

A lot of you don't know this but I have been an unvoiced reader of this forum since 2006. This season on IF though has been very different because finally, I feel a part of it. 

Never once did I think that my posts would be appreciated by so many of you. Not only did you all leave the most beautiful comments but also encouraged me to keep going. I regret it that I didn't join all this fun earlier.

I've also made some really good friends on here. You know who you are. Had a few fights/arguments with some of you but I'm not one to hold grudges so no hard feelings from my side. Let's part with hugs and smiles.

Special mention to my Live Feeders. I have most of my fondest memories with you lots. Much love to you!

And as most of you say, the experience of Bigg Boss is so much more enhanced solely because of this forum. We just can't have enough of it, can we? I look forward to the reunion  next year! Hoping that most of you will be around. Until then, take care of yourselves and all the best for all your future endeavors. Keep rocking/spamming/trolling!

Thank you all!Smile

PS. Here's a HUGE bear hug from moi :

"This is not a good-bye, my darling, this is a thank-you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go." 

- Nicholas Sparks

(Btw, I am here until the finaleSmile)

Edited by MissCherie - 30 December 2012 at 7:59am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Sierra.90sallu_miyaanLilacRainsreepadskeerthibbhuniluKaram192tvbuff74jenny-zeehellosimideewani_nehazeefan 1priyakenManjuBloreChillHumdivinity11tristar03sarah75soulEscapeTheTrollercoasternemesis-4-uKanchhi_riatagorealexstarcl0wnJasTorontoznursingh-Purva-TheBoss--GODFATHER--throughmysensesY2JisBackkhoslakadhokla.Shayari.ABBY_JERANsimplypurpleShahZur-allizwell--shabz-sosweetOmnipotenceForever-KA-Rinky-axeionsusan29-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.fire_gun~~~~Honey2007suj01T1ddlyW1nksLadyDabanggsscomp32---nishu---Nope123HawaaPot-Cruiser-Sunshine797BullsEye777ScorpionGunnerSharif.BadmaashSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Goodbye : I will miss you all!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievousSunshine797

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
We too will miss you.
Awesome addition to this forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissChievous-shabz-Sunshine797

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Even m gonna miss Live feed thread n forum discussions sooo much yaar...
But there r still 2 weeks left...y s every1 making such posts from now on???
It feels like people are quitting the show bcz Ashka got evictedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

p246keerthibMissChievousY2JisBackSunshine797~~~~

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Even m gonna miss Live feed thread n forum discussions sooo much yaar...
But there r still 2 weeks left...y s every1 making such posts from now on???
It feels like people are quitting the show bcz Ashka got evictedLOL

Live Feed doesn't show much these days and with so few people left in the house, it already feels like the end!Cry

keerthibSunshine797BullsEye777

TheTrollercoaster

Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

keerthibMissChievousSunshine797

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MissChievousSunshine797

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
CryHugi am gonna miss this forum too..this forum made me a goldieSmile

MissChievousSunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.