Book Talk

Book Talk Activities Suggestions Please! Everyone (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
@Dev - Sorry!! I visit the forum everyday but keep forgetting about this thread. The poetry section is not locked at the moment. It's called Sher O Shayri

We also have a separate writers corner at the moment so I don't want to step on their toes.. any writing contest we have should be related to books.

For the MOTW, let's go with Reader of the Week.. it was originally suggested by LavenderCrystal and I agreed.  Please see if your friend can do that text on the sig.

And yes, please post the banner here!  I'll create a thread for creations shortly.

Edited by -Mystery- - 31 January 2013 at 6:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Book Talk Activities Suggestions Please! Everyone (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovemyself14

I got this idea...how about stepping into the shoes of an author???? So we step into the shoes of jk Rowling and write an os from her view of hp..say we would like to describe the way there completed there education AMD we write an os...so a topic will be created like the way harry proposed Ginny and all of us write and post our os...and we will judge the winner by the no of likes and comments...I this way all will be active even the non writers can comment and like ...

I love this idea.  But we've all read the books.  How about we have the contest of the One-shots from the reader's point of view? You know the way we always wish there was one thing the author could've added so now it'll be our chance to write about it.

As for posting your own OS... I'm not too sure about that... Anonymous voting is usually best because it's not prejudiced. People don't just get to vote on whether or not they're friends with the writer but actually vote on the content.

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

@Dev - Sorry!! I visit the forum everyday but keep forgetting about this thread.its ok! And I thought you arent hereTongue The poetry section is not locked at the moment. It's calledSher O Shayri
Oohk..!

We also have a separate writers corner at the moment so I don't want to step on their toes.. any writing contest we have should be related to books.
yeah! Better to be in limits of forum!Embarrassed

For the MOTW, let's go with Reader of the Week.. it was originally suggested by LavenderCrystal and I agreed. Please see if your friend can do that text on the sig.
No Problem! I will ask Siham to change it:)

And yes, please post the banner here! I'll create a thread for creations shortly.

i will post Shortly after its full complete. So which contest is on your mind now?

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
^Thank you so much! I appreciate all your help :)

I love the One-shot contest... what do you think?

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Pls mention not:) . Its my interest here thats why:) .

OS Contest is Nice Idea but we have to make rules for it like there should be time period to write it. Like a week? Isnt it Enough?:)

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
PM Sent to correct the name!:)

-Mystery-

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Pls mention not:) . Its my interest here thats why:) .

OS Contest is Nice Idea but we have to make rules for it like there should be time period to write it. Like a week? Isnt it Enough?:)

I'd 2 weeks would be better. Will come up with more rules shortly.

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Yeah! Okays. Sigs are almost ready! Will be ready fully in a Day or three. :)

For OS,

Voting should be Open like BC ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top